ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

OBAMA TO STAY "UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" IN PRIVATE FRENCH ISLAND! "WRITING A BOOK" NOT COMING BACK WITH FAMILY!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353524/Obama-write-memoir-South-Pacific-private-island.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCsr0CNqB3g
youtube.com/watch?v=-oeSULbmG64
youtube.com/watch?v=RdRHDLSXmdA
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#699958cf44a8
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/organization-tied-david-brock-used-taxpayer-money-illicit-israeli-political-interven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'm not going anywhere!"

He's leaving while the heavy criminal investigations into the DNC begin.

Can't Trump set up a blockade both air and sea and starve that negro out ?

Good for him. He deserves a nice vacation. He worked hard fixing Bush and the Republicans' mess.

Thanks, Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCsr0CNqB3g

"How To Rig An Election And Still Lose" - A guide by Barack H. Obama

I Can't wait for his book when this shit hits the fan. He's honestly going to be seen as one of the most badass presidents of our time.

Not shilling, but yeah, history will remember it's winners and losers.

Ya'll should sit down and watch it in live action, on the daily.

go away east leaf, you need to go back

They are preparing him for his next identity

>Saved GM
With my money retard

That's not what the article is saying you goddamn memer
Sage

Send in the Seventh Fleet to flush that nigger out.

Fucking KYS

I knew they didn't get 2pac.

Why do you think a president wouldn't have clandestine surgery during almost a decade in office?

He probably had throat cancer from tobacco use or something

Nothing is going to happen to Obama. Nothing. Maybe a peon, but not Obama.

>He's honestly going to be seen as one of the most badass presidents of our time.
>Obama, a bad ass
You'll get no argument from me on that.
The glue factory requires raw material, and it's a seller's market.

TIL: throat cancer requires slicing up your entire head

Can someone give me a quick run down or the basic gestalt on this?

You sure you're reading for this rabbit hole?

You have to understand. Trump really fucking hates these people. This is personal for him.

I don't get it?

david icke was right

Googled it. Stupid

What was David right about? I like his views on the political elite. Some quite impressive theories

shapeshifting vampiric reptilians

The Jews practice ritual human sacrifice to appease the psychic vampires.

So do other religious groups

i am

Drone strike would be most cost effective

"How to become a US President while not being born an American citizen"

bump

if you guys crowdfund the trip ill fly to tahiti go stay at this hotel and try and get some pics of him, and live-post on Sup Forums so we can find out what he is up to

Just realized the article says he signed a multi million dollar "book deal"

They are giving him money and an island that does no extradite so he can avoid jail time and an American civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oeSULbmG64

youtube.com/watch?v=RdRHDLSXmdA

Elvis!

DECOY OCTOPUS?

STOP IT I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. YOU'RE BREAKING THE TIMELINE WITH THIS MEME MAGIC!

Don't forget those 3 billions of taxpayers money what Obongo directed to Hitlary's campaign and leftist groups:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#699958cf44a8

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/organization-tied-david-brock-used-taxpayer-money-illicit-israeli-political-interven