Is PizzaGate real???

The New York Times seems to like this pizzeria.

Other urls found in this thread:

alanowhere.imgur.com/
youtu.be/MFmieZQGRQA
m.flickr.com/#/photos/146343979@N02/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

red herring all along

Oh so Comet Ping Pong is a family friendly pizza place?

The more they tell me its not the more I think it is.

Leaf -- What is penalty in Canada for aiding and protecting Pedos?

Having sex with Justin Trudeau's wife.

They make you prime minister

gdi I love this site

It's literally a Kansas City Shuffle.

I don't think that will work though.

OMFG PIZZAMONGOLOIDS COMPLETELY BTFO

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The real question is, who was responsible for spreading it? That was not an organic outgrowth of Sup Forums. I genuinely believe it was a cyber false flag psyop for building tension with Russia and inventing the "fake news" meme in order to discredit alternative media.

are you saying it's like the russian hacking claims?

are you some kind of a conspiracy nut?

There have been thousands of pedophile ring arrests since Trump took office.

>even bringing it up out of nowhere

World's largest pizzagate picture database.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

the infographic pizzatards love and nobody else can understand

ZERO PROOF

thai are some of the biggest pedos on earth. your opinion is garbage.

Shills are full fucking force to appear like Sup Forums hivemind, but saying Sharia blue agenda instead. It's not going to work, please kill yourselves.

hahahahha stay butthurt pizzaretard

well thailand does have a lot of baby rapers

its cambodia you are talking about, but your ignorance of real facts, like all pizzatards, makes you write stupid shit like this

Oh don't worry that's just because you're dumb af

ok baby raper

pedo filth

This

>Shills
>People who legitimately disagree with me.
Learn the difference.

>Who was responsible for spreading it

is it possible that Podesta and James Alefantis exposed their own pedophilia? by the way James Alefantis posted this on his public instagram.

This Thailand user shows up in every single pizza thread and posts the same pasta.

Almost like someone is paying you to post this.

so, has there ever been a decent translation of the germinating phrase?
>a pizza related handkerchief

motherfucker i said it many times i do it for free, i love triggering pizzatards while i wait people to check in in my resort, and the flag i have makes it 10 times easier

i am swimming in yous

yes

How does it feel to know that Mr Jones took you for a rid?. You're probably buying his bullshit products as well , HAHA

which is?

you're doing gods work senpai. i fucking hate these pizzagate autists.

actually you can report pizzatards threads, a mod said

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

But its ok to keep one up as containment so all pizzatards can gather together and spaz out looking for hidden files that do not exist or other similarly retarded shit

hello! do you like the band, Sex Stains????

they played often at comet ping pong.

If the claims were baseless, then NYT or any other respectable organizations would ignore those claims.

They are not ignoring the claims.

dude come on now thats just how my friends are I speak!

what are you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST??

He got the info from here dumbfuck

This

Also comet ping pong was recently on the popular show "diners drive-ins and dives"

Is guy fieri in on this!?

Nah, he made it up, like every other nonsense he spews non-stop

rumor has it guy fieri has settled like 10 sexual harassment charges out of court. i've heard half of those cases are from minor persons

i reported them many many times, sometimes they delete them other times they don't. i wish they would put the hammer down on these shit threads because they are flat earth tier retarded and this shit is going on for almos6 half a year now.

no i don't like artsy hipster bullshit.

A pedophile sex cult ring in all of high politics, finance, and power in general in society is indeed real. This type of demonic shit ranges back to even pre adamite times, when civilization first began around 6500-4500bc when humans first started adopting demon worship of snakes, child sacrifice to "El" and pedophilia and orgies as systems of magick.

what do you think they mean why they post pictures of 5 year olds and dogs with the words "FUCK ME" is that art? i'm just curious.

i actually believe in magic, but i am totally against any kind of magic that involves hurting and killing. it would destroy the "magician" who took part in these rituals. it is also totally evil and vile.

pizzagate was just the smoke of the raging inferno that is pedogate, aka our world is run by elite pedophilic satanists who require despicable acts to be let into the 'club' so you are at least owned, if not a willing participant.

the depths of their actions is rape, torture, mutiliation, hunting, and ritualistic sacrifice of teenagers to infants.

this shit is documented and Alex Jones is devoting massive amounts of time and energy to expose these rings more and more, while Trump has had more PedoRing busts since taking office than in the past 3 years

my thoughts: regardless of whether there is a fast food conspiracy cover up or the whole pizza parlor thing is a psyop trail of bread-crumbs to discredit autists or a full-retard coincidence anyone with a clue knows how sick the elites are and that they'll stop at nothing to cultivate power (including rape and child-trafficking)

assuming the parlor theory is wholly legitimate and not just psyop/autism the question remains:

why are the people responsible worth covering for? where is their rung on the hierarchy?

If you need help getting into middle school, maybe there's some government funding you can ask for

>canada

Video related. A survivor of Pizzagate.
youtu.be/MFmieZQGRQA

GUYS. I remember how this exploded. That cuckslayer guy on infowars had those really sexy russian twin sisters on the show who sat there for motherfucking like an hour straight (this never happens) where they explained in great detail and at great length what a bunch of citizen journalists are finding on the internet. It did not feel natural. These broads were on GAB and fishing for alt right people to probably get a handle on the opposition. Look up what a gabai is you fucking goys. These fucking bitches duped me into thinking they were just two super sexy girls doing help with the research. The fact that those two girls didnt end up dead kinda lends credence to the dudes theory.

Where did the Pettibone bitches come from? Suddenly they were getting pimped on the donald and suddenly that night on infowars.

someone help me explain this.

pet-a-bone. david jizz. fucking cocksuckers playin us like a fiddle, brahs

Oh, I love my Canada. We all get good education here

so silsby is made up?
saville is made up?
former PM heath is made up?
franklin scandal was made up?
the finders was made up?

Shall i continue or just get a fucking rake, you fuckhead?

>being utterly cucked by msm propaganda = good education

Oh how you have fallen brother.

Surely if you people are 100% sure this is happening, then every day you do nothing to stop it you are complicit in the vicious rape and murder of innocent children. How do you people sleep at night? Are you just horrible people or do you simply not believe a single thing you're posting?

im distributing red pills on this like morpheus on payday, bruddah

You cant think the worlds elite only use reverse psychology. They have to use double triple reverse psychology.

Shitposting is not "doing something".

comet ping pong was the rabbit hole to lead away from the east/west coast rings.

unfortunately for them, jimmy alefantis and his fucked up instagram account and friends drew a LOT of attention that they probably didn't anticipate

too late. podesta is going to be investigated and weiners hard drive contents will be leaked or made public in deposition if leaks of high ranking officials raping kids in lolita island dont come out first.

What are you suggesting? Sup Forums is a law-abiding board of peace.

who said im doing this only on pol, dickbird?

not all of us are basement dwellers.

like you're doing now faggot?

>inventing the "fake news" meme
quite possible, but I think Trump flipping it on them and declaring MSM as "fake news" was organic and unexpected fallout

it seems like low/mid-level affiliates fucking up and being careless

>The New York Times seems to like this pizzeria.

Not surprising at this point.

Shitposting a lot is still not doing something.
If you knew your neighbour was viciously raping and murdering kids, would you just shitpost about it, or would you actually do something? Your complete and utter inaction in response to these atrocities is just proof that you don't believe the shit coming out of your own mouth.

@118893997

i'm on the front lines faggotron

World's largest PizzaGate picture database

alanowhere.imgur.com/

>i'm adding 200 pictures everytime a shill posts in this thread

the only people who think alex jones backed away from elite pedophilia ring stories are shills or idiots who don't understand strategy.

that picture is fucking mint

>200 pictures added

alanowhere.imgur.com/

Think your memes have stopped them raping and killing kids yet?

are you mentally handicapped?

i don't live on the coasts or around these rings where this is taking place. i dont live around these elite fucks. soo.... my actions are limited to informing acquaintances, friends, and families that I come into contact with. in addition to researching and "shitposting" with morons like you who seem hellbent on proving your penis is larger than your spacebar key.

gfy and quit trying to impress me

>Fact Check
Pack it in boys, we've been BTFO. Can't deny it if it's a FACT CHECK

thanks buddy, fresh OC

Toothpaste, plz

>1000 pictures have been added for that comment

alanowhere.imgur.com/

m.flickr.com/#/photos/146343979@N02/

alex jones low level cuck idiot had those sexy ass russkies on when aj was prob half in the bag pounding mackadoos big fucking rack while that greasy haired control board room faggotron rubbed his pud in the corner.

gg alex. g fucking g. even the mackydoo (shes dumb as shit. like holy fuck. maggie used to look mad as fuck whenever mackydoopers would even speak) is no excuse for fucking up because of the cucksoarer wanting some eastern euro trash

This faggot was here since pizzagate day 1.
I wonder how much CP is on his hdd.

>i don't live on the coasts or around these rings where this is taking place. i dont live around these elite fucks.
And? You can't drive a couple of hours to save maybe hundreds of innocent childrens lives? What kind of a fucked up monster are you?

>OKAY KILL HIM

How many thousand will get them to stop the raping bro? Are you halfway there, you think?

its probably james himself

let's find out. are you challenging me?

did you just roll your head on the keyboard to type that? please tell me you're drunk because that was mind-bendingly stupid.

i pay police for that work. police do work based on reported crimes. i spread information about crimes taking place.

you live in the netherlands which is proper fucked and full of elite pedos if my memory of research serves me correctly

How many times has a ladyboy kicked the shit out of you?

are you trolling or do you sincerely not understand how police work and intelligence gathering works?

he's "rage" shilling/trolling don't mind him.

But Trump arrested 474 pedophiles in February alone, which is a 4500% increase from when Obama was in office.

>i pay police for that work. police do work based on reported crimes
Ah, so you went to the police station with your evidence? Filed a report?

im baked okay. we did elect the weedman for crying out loud

and its the truth. Go find a stream of the broadcast. It was their inital pizzagate escapade. It was barely picking up steam on Sup Forums at that point. The kid was waving his face off (flirting to the two women) instead of being a journalist. He was tricked, too. I bet Alex was mad as fuck. Unless he allowed it to happen. Maggie was also there that night and was the only person reigning the two sisters in after they barraged the mic for a very long time. Owen was blushing throughout the whole thing. It was pretty pathetic.

I wish I had saved the video back then.

coherent enough?

Dozens of children have been rescued, 474 arrests have been made and that's just the start, so yeah making people aware has been extremely effective.

Can you be more fucking organized? If some anons pushed it and did a research, why you didn't create a site or some platform where you will discuss it?
Fucking americucks

Whew, if the newspaper says pizzagate isn't real than it isn't then, r-right guys?

>474 arrests
For what? Participation in a global elite pedophilia network? Or just random trailer trash diddling their kids?

that was far more coherent.

but, point blank, none of this would have EVER come up without the Podesta emails related with spirit cooking and the code language. full stop.

that was THE catalyst for this movement. pizzagate was a slight diversion from the kingpins. but the pizza is out of the box, and it aint going back in now.

netherlands will fall just like during WW2 and we'll probably have to sactifice more lives to rescue you from the islamic hordes you allowed in while you were all collectively engaging in 5th grade pedantic trolling on a website

The wikileaks revealed child slavery in Haiti directly linked to the Clinton foundation. Then there were suspicious amounts of food and possible code for prostitution.

Pol's brilliant experts put the two together and created the meme which most people knew it was retarded. CTR then gave it to the mainstream media and used Alex Jones as a scapegoat. It was literally the most retarded made up shit Sup Forums has ever done and was probably a CTR operation after /pol hacked Podesta.

The good news is these threads contain CTR. The bad news is some people are retarded enough to believe in pizzagate.