What argument is there against gender neutral bathrooms?

What argument is there against gender neutral bathrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

ikkepedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she is basically saying what i am saying

I'm gonna piss on the floor every time now to keep the chicks with dicks out.

There are precisely zero (0) reasons to continue segregating bathrooms. There should be one (1) bathroom for everyone. Water fountain discrimination was fixed by letting everyone drink from the same fountain, let's fix the bathroom issue by having everyone shit in the same toilets.

>Gender neutral
>But men have to use their own bathroom.

So one bathroom for women and one bathroom for men, then? Wow welcome to right now.

>pic
The logic is fucked up, but the white man deserves his own space away from degeneracy

All bathrooms should be single-occupant and gender neutral.

Have you seen how filthy women's restrooms are?

Men and women use bathrooms differently. I don't want to be in a bathroom taking a dump while there is a group of 4 women adjusting their makeup and talking about their dates.

Bathroom is a safespace. Don't need another opportunity for lil womyn screaming 'muh harassment' at innocent boys.

>pee on the floor
the women's bathrooms are way more gross generally
ask any janitor

trannies are a mental disorder

Before you say "you responded to a bot!" I applied sage so no bump today.

Now, shareblue, lemme tell you why you're wrong;

it is justifiable that bathrooms are areas of extreme privacy.

>Men need places to piss and shit without women around. It's normal and should be encouraged

>women need places to piss, shit, and apply tampons without men around. Normal as well.

>gender neutral fags need not apply, we are not rewriting the rules of civilization for 0.03% of the population

Besides, we have functioned well enough without gender neutral bathrooms; men and women are not equal and therefore do not deserve same restrooms, it is a biological fact.

Accept the redpill, shariablue.

>men and women literally CAN NOT be trusted to be in the same room together

>One bathroom for White men and one bathroom for everything else

I'm OK with this.

A restroom is not a room with a social purpose. It's not a safe space. You don't go there to "be yourself". You go there to piss and shit. It is a room designed with biological functions in mind. It's segregated based on appliances engineered for different methods of evacuation.

Since the purpose of the restroom is biological, the occupant of the restroom should be matched with the correct restroom based on biological criteria. If you have a penis, you get to use the room with urinals. If you do not have a penis, use the other one.

However, be considerate of other people. If your appearance would cause distress or misunderstandings, then use the bathroom which does not cause those misunderstandings. If you are incapable of choosing the bathroom which does not make other people unnecessarily uncomfortable, then you are not in legitimate distress and are an attention seeking faggot.

>Inb4 I call myself a gay camel and go up to the potty of a harlet and grab my dick and leel

Trannies have their own cubicle what more do they want?

Bathroom should stay seperate. I don't want to wait in a line because urinals have been replaced with stalls.

Trannies are mostly pedophiles and should be euthanized for the good of civilization.

Why not?

how can you get mad at this? shes literally retarded, if you get mad at a retard youre a retarded retard yourself

Why do they desperately want to be inside men's bathrooms?

For one thing space, girls are more likely to take a while, and complain about the smells with guys. Not to mention how uncomfortable some people would find it, grandma's being in the stalk next to a big ass biker dude? That's gonna go over really well. Over all we can just leave shit as it is, it hurts no one but asspies so let them get triggered whilst actual productive members of society go about their business

They exist allready in trains, small restaurants, offices etc.
I'm sure the only reason people think it would be a problem is because they think bathroom stalls are like those in American schools and have no door, which is creepy and gross to begin with anyway.

Remember when you use to just piss and shit in a bathroom?

I guess I'm old school.

>Remember when you use to just piss and shit in a bathroom?
>I guess I'm old school.
amen

>Bathroom should stay seperate. I don't want to wait in a line because urinals have been replaced with stalls.
I do actually believe that feminists are petty enough to have started this whole bullshit just to take away male "restroom priviledge".

Rockville desu. One case that completely blows gender neutral bathrooms and open borders the fuck out.

Lmao this one is normie tier but makes me kek every time.

Holy fuck, I swear that I'm going to become a literal Nazi solely out of spite towards the modern left.

If that happens I will just piss on the sits in the stalls. I wonder if they would like it that way then.

>implying women don't shit and spray blood all over their restrooms

So will I actually, out of spite.

Keck underrated

I mean, if you look like a chick but have a cock you're in trouble. There's some nice transgendered people that honestly don't know where to shit, and sometimes they get fired when somebody gets butthurt about them using the bathroom they prefer. This would stop being an issue if people would chill the fuck out when a dike or tranny wants to use the same shitter as them. You're more likely to have Milo or a priest touch your kids in the bathroom than some tranny.

i do this routinely. another reason why there is literally nothing wrong with gender neutral bathrooms

Like, transgendered people are way more likely to be the victims of an assault or weird behavior than be the purveyors. That's what I don't understand about weird religious fucks that refuse to understand this.

That said, I hate college transgendered kids because it's mad easy to be a tranny on a campus, but in the general society it's a tough role and there's no reason not to be understanding.

I leave shit logs on the floor too, now what?

they're fucking expensive

Not really. If you are in the tiny percentage of trannies that 'pass' then no one will even know if you use the women's. If you look like Chris-chan then use the men's, it's not hard.

>source: my ass

You know in movies when someone is taking a poop and are trying to be discreet but it was taco night so they add lots of fart and ass slapping sounds to it for comedy? That's what every one of my shits sounds like. If there's another man in the bathroom, they just silently feel bad for me and leave. I can't imagine what women would do after hearing my ass destroy the toilet.

It's tricky to tell somebody that they're not the gender that their whole self-image says they are, and if somebody's not hurting anybody I don't mind playing along. I don't see why people have to get so upsetti about this to where people feel they have nowhere to shit. What's the big fucking deal about sharing existing bathrooms once in a thousand times with somebody that's weird?

Considering how hard he defends transshits it wouldn't surprise me that his ass is literally his source.

I think small bathrooms (cafes, etc.) should be gender-neutral. Large ones should be gender-separate, with additional size/stalls in women's bathrooms to help make women's lines shorter (if possible). Changing and nursing rooms should be gender separate.

None of this should be enforced legally. The mentally ill (trannies and the like) should take their chances. If a woman ends up seeing a cock in a gendered area the tranny gets arrested for indecent exposure.

I still do that...

Am I... Am I... A fucking hipster now or what?

They already have gender neutral bathrooms, they are called handicapped bathrooms.

>That's what I don't understand about weird religious fucks that refuse to understand this.
Taint natural that's why fgt.

Bingo.

>mad easy
>that shitty mongrel english

wew lad, ancestors weeping.

if you shit in a public restroom, you are fucking disgusting, shit at home and shower after each shit. publuch resrooms should just be for pissing

that's not true. women "hover" over toilets rather than sit on them, pissing all over seats and floors.

Women take much longer than men and leave the bathrooms MUCH more filthy. Source: many janitors I've talked to over the years.

still couldn't throw fluidly

and I'm a (2nd wave) feminist

Niggers, I used to work at a gas station and had to clean the woman's bathroom. There was always blood all over the toilets or bloody tampons on the floor. Women are fucking pigs.

I'd rather not have some black muslim immigrants watching my daughter or wife pee.

we should do it like the Romans. Everyone sits around chatting while they do their business.

Also, a single sponge on a stick in a bucket for cleanup lol.

I don't see why I'm obligated to play along just because some pervert gets a tickle in his feminine penis from dressing up in frilly dresses.

>It's tricky to tell somebody that they're not the gender that their whole self-image says they are

"You're a dude, fuck off to the mens' bathroom"

Don't see how that's tricky.

fucking this, one bathroom, and no privacy

>go to the washroom
>see rando person
>beat the shit out of gender neutral pronoun
>piss everywhere around and on gender neutral pronoun
>get my own bathroom.

In that case you'd cause an earthquake when you landed

What is the argument against gender specific bathrooms?

If one can exist, why cant't there be the other? If someone only feels secure using a gender neutral bathroom, why can't someone else only feel secure using a gender specific bathroom?

The only problem I have is forcing a reality that there can only be one or the other. Some people don't mind using s gender specific, some people don't mind using a gender neutral. But when an entity forces there to be only one or the other, there is a problem. It's authoritarian use of ideology.

Anecdotally I see a lot more forcing of people being accepting of neutral bathrooms and pushback of such force. I'd feel the same way if the roles were reversed and people were outright opposed to neutral bathrooms.

Offer the choice of both and this problem goes away.

>we should let everyone use 1 bathroom
>but not those EVIL MEN!
So you want a man saying hes a woman to use the womans restroom? Sure fuck it have a mens bathroom and an "everything else" bathroom and be happy until someone decides to sexually identify as nothingness AND HAVE IT ALL COME CRASHING DOWN! Or better yet, just have 2 bathrooms with dicks and vaginas to signal the difference. Cant bitch about any confusion or discrimination OR ANY OTHER BULLSHIT THEN now can they? Why the fuck does society have to conform to literally less than 1% of the population? Aren't the needs of the many supposed to outweigh the needs of the few?

This.

Women don't seem to understand how toilets work.

The number of times I've pulled used tampons/sanitary towels mixed with blood and shit out of a clogged toilet you would not believe.

why did you censor this document?

At my job they made all the single person restrooms into gender neutral bathrooms. Now us men can pee on two toilet seats.

This t shy pee

A grown man, a pervert, with any of my nieces, on the bathroom. Yeah right.
Get ready to have you balls and dingdong removed

ikkepedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

faggots aren't important and fixation on sexuality is disgusting and base, so they should be rooted out and destroyed

When I was a kid, I was away this weekend, but my mates I usually hanged with they were at the place we used to bathe, then come such a tranny/pedo/whatever/pervert. Age 11 or so, and flippped out his bird and started to jack off.

My friends father went over there and destroyed his balls. In murica you push for this kind of decadent behavior. I spit on you. They just laughed at the perv because they didn't understand, and they told the parent that was a long, that did understand. SMASH SNAP SNAP, two ball unfunctional

Top kek

Point: you don't want to let in these predators with children

A
>homo is a pervert
>is a tranny
>is a pedo
>is a necro
>is animal fucker
>is just a pervert
there is no such thing as "homosexuality" just perversion

>What argument is there against gender neutral bathrooms?
Sounds like it would be crowded, wouldn't it?
Plus, the culture in a woman's bathroom is different than that of a man's bathroom.

>he cares about preserving 'bathroom culture'

i highly recommend anybody suffering "gender dysphoria" and thinking about getting their dick removed spend some time investigating women's restrooms first.
you will find you'd rather use the dixies on a mexican construction site than their shitters.

We also had this pervert, locally known, called "balle"(balls).

Now he never did this to me either, but he bought booze for my father and his mate at the age of 12..... They thought it was cool, till he flipped forth his bird and started to fapping it, the local pervert, the one and only.

My father was always pissed as fuck, so was the rest when he showed up. He always told me since 4 or something. user! THAT'S BALLE! Never go near him and if he tries to approuch you, you tell me with once[and I'll get my rifle]

He's prolly dead now, put they are just perververts. He never did anything other than that, but he was still a pervert. Casted out

Well yeah.
For starters, the women would be doing their makeup in the mirror all the time. The smell of perfume would be annoying. The decency would be different.
Why is it so wrong to keep the men in one place and the women in the other?

I accidentally walked into a womens bathroom at uni. This chick was taking the most horriffic sounding flatulant lactose intolerant sounding milk dump I've ever heard in my life, and with no shame whatsoever.
I'm getting the heaves thinking about it.
>yes, a grill walked in while I was leaving
>yes, it really was an accident I walked in there for reasons

based norwegian

KEK.
Separated.
I on the other hand are allowed entry while out on town and the toilet queue is too long and I have to pee.

They let me in, because I'm not ugly, so I get away with it, just giggles and sure user you can use the toilet. But for ordinary sits, when children and so use the toilets, NO WAY

Also this is not a myth actually. Their bath rooms are noicer than ours, part in the weekend when the mens bathrooms are soked in piss, lit piss everywhere because of drunk idiots pissing everywhere, the grills don't seem to do this

Ivan had right all along on these matters, they are just perverts

can we get a janitor greentext?
those are really cringy but fun to read

>underage neet detected.
When you actually get a job in the real world, you will understand that it's not always practical to go home if you need to shit.

If you are at home all the time barring an hour or so each day, and your mummy buys you your tendies, then sure, you would only shit at home.

Honestly I don't care much about gender neutral bathrooms as long as children under 16 aren't forced to use them. If anything they just make it easier to fuck a bitch in public without any worry of being caught.

The thing I do have a problem with is bathrooms dedicated to trannies and made up genders.

I wouldn't care too much about unisex bathrooms being a thing. As long as we find a way to determine the disgusting slobs that would be better off defecating in the park where they could have fun rolling around in different scents and chasing birds.

When it comes to trannies, they don't have a practical reason to use male or female bathrooms. If they're female to male and have a benis they can use the urinals without anyone noticing, and if they don't have a benis they'll be using a stall anyway.
This is all about mtf trannies wanting everyone to think they pass as females, and entering a mens room breaks that illusion. It's not like a woman can't get away with using the mens room, but they want you to play along and pretend they don't look like mr. Garrison.

We have those in our Uni (too poor to buy light bulb apparently so they decide to put gender neutral bath), and it's weird.

PRUTTEMANDEN!

KEK

>Dis be true story from Denmark
>A notorious pervert named pruttemanden(fartman)
be running after the womyn
Fart on me! Pls fart on me! Fart on me now!
>NO GO AWAY PRUTTEMANDEN I WILL NOT FART ON YOU
JUST ONE FART PLS
>NO PRUTTEMANDEN GO AWAY

So did you catch that swede or german or wh at? is he still on the loose running around wanting womyn to fart on him

>poorly shooping male bodybuilder's abdomens onto women
wtf man
and don't even try to tell me thats not shooped I recognize that abdomen no homo

is true story actually
>fartman is real, but he is not the hero you think he is, the opposite.

Cubicles?

i'd be embarassed to poop with girls around me :s

Go be 13 somewhere else mountain jew.

Are you pruttemanden?

If you missed this you actually have to be a juvenile, it's rather old now isn't it? like from 10 or something?

>men are gross because they pee on the floor

You know what, fine, let them believe that - anything so I don't have to share a bathroom with women

I WON'T FART ON YOU PRUTTEMANDEN

>In all seriousness this pervert
>he targeted females out jogging
>and wanted them to fart on him

Just kikle it, there is like 6 million news articles about the degenerate