If she converted for you, would you get with a Muslim chick?

If she converted for you, would you get with a Muslim chick?

If she converted to a muslim man?

no

depends how white she looks

no

I'd convert to Islam for Vanessa Bayer.

Yes. She's pretty but what is her ethnicity?

No, her crazy family will track her down and kill you both.

If this is her then yes

depends on the chick overall

No, half her cunt has probably been torn out.

If she converted to Christianity.

Yes.

I dated muslim girl for 2 years and if I was going to marry her, let me tell you, her family would have MADE me convert, not the other way around

One of the reasons I'm not still dating her, although I wouldn't be closed off to the idea of converting if I felt like it, the girls dad was crazy and that's why I didn't stay with her

Is she becomes catholic then I would marry her

I'd much rather have a coptic christian gf

Probably

Really the only sensible answer.

How do muslim women get pregnant?

The muslim woman lies on the bed naked.

The husband ejaculates on the wall and flies do the rest.

If she renounces islam in all forms and has nothing to do with the rest of her family who still follow the sand nigger death cult then yes OP i would breed her.

Bonus is that shes already accustomed to the idea of a man having multiple wives so when i marry a few other choice honeys (im mormon) she wont be mouthy about it.

To any halal girls thinking about going haram. We do everything the same except we dont beat and rape you. We even let you drive cars although if you crash my car i will beat you.

checkem

I'd rather Yazidis

Woah

Well if she converted then she wouldn't exactly be Muslim would she?

11888888 Enjoy not having coffee or any sodas fag.

converted to kekism?

Hence the part where I said she converts for you you nigger

>converts
>is still Muslim

Nigger what?

See

I'd consider it

Taqiyya

she basically isn't muslim anymore. No veil while out of the house and make up. Muslim women aren't supposed to attract mens gaze but she's had her eyebrows fixed, making sure to smile etc etc. She would be tortured and raped if she traveled to her parents birth place.

Considering that Persians are the most likely to become apostates after moving to the West, let's say she's a Persian.

convert into what? and why would converting have to an issue?

Well, shit. I guess i love Christianity now.

Whatever you are. If she converts to say Christianity her family might consider honor killing you both. But for the sake of arguement let's say she either has no family of they don't know where she is.

As long as she's hot and intelligent-- a typical muslim girl is probably less of a slut than 99% of these white whores so she could get...

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>abandoning your religion for a (((boy)))

>Muslim female
>leaving the state of oppression
Yeah

Opening bid?

Persian QTs are also generally racist as fuck, which is nice.

I don't think I would want her to convert. Not because of my or her safety but because I see absolutely nothing wrong with her religion.

She doesn't look arab enough.
Arab women only.

You see nothing wrong with beheading people who don't believe in praying to a pedophile warmonger?

but then she wouldn't be muslim so sure.

See

probably only if she was Turkish or Syrian. They are the only ones who can pass for white or possibly have white offspring.

The Persian memers are delusional faggots and Iranians are typical dark as fuck sand people.
Turks >Iranians

No because it shows they have a backbone and will not bend to anyone.

>would you get with a muslim chick
>if she converted
are you fucking stupid
a converted muslim chick isn't muslim anymore

Jesus. 10/10

Two of the hottest girls I ever met in my life were muslim. I would convert for them.

no race ever trusts the other.

fact of life. even if you're married 40 years.

Just take a trip to Saint Petersburg and they won't even be on the top 100 list anymore.

Arab.
not Persian.

That's some pretty shut reasoning m8
3 retards who have trouble understanding that
>She starts as a Muslim
>meets you
>likes you
>converts for you
Are you actually a retarded nigger?

But if she converted, then she wouldn't be a moose limb anymore.

Are you saying she is an arab, or you would only go for an Arab?

>If she converted for you, would you get with a Muslim chick?

What? What the fuck are you saying? Islam isn't a race? How can she have converted if she's still Muslim? You mean would I date an Arabic chick if she committed apostasy for me? Yeah I would - kinda out of obligation too. I mean, the chick basically just turned her family into wanting to honor kill her to be with me (not to mention most of the world's Muslims too): that's gonna be some awesome sex at the very least.

That's wife material bro. Chick just chose her family, familiar way of life, and death for you. I'd choose her over thousands of white sluts for an Arabic chick like her.

I'd get with a hijabi muslima qt even if she didn't convert. If she's dumb enough to fall for desert psyops indoctrination, then tricking her into being under my thumb for life will be simple.

i'd get with one if she didn't, but i wouldn't marry her ass

Yes. The issue with Muslims is that they are Muslims not that they are brown.

i only go for an Arab.
Jet black hair with light skin.

Czech'd 4 truth

If its the girl pic related and she would become completely anti-muslim, then yes, because she looks whiter than most sandniggers and is a QT.

im already muslim so sure

are you fucking kidding me

Iran > Erdogan and his wannabe Hitler posturing that will inevitably ensure a revitalized Holy Roman Empire and Russia retake Constantinople

Meanwhile, Iran eliminates Israel along with Syria

>im already muslim

Like Haifa Wehbe

Would much rather date Mussolini (female)

>She starts up as a muslim
>Converts
>No longer a muslim
Nah, go fuck yourself, fix your phrasing you stupid nigger

if she hates niggers and cooks pork i would white her

Why not? Gene wise it's okay, afterall the middle east has only one problem in my book (islam) and i find the accent adorable. If she's fuckable, interesting, and loves me enough to convert, I welcome her, and have guns to kill her family if they attempt an honor killing

There is a girl who looks very similar to OP image who obviously is into me at my university. She is from Morocco though and I don't want to mess with any Muslim stuff/family so I don't think I'm going to hit it.

I'm a pretty good looking guy anyways, so there's always other women.

Am I making the right decision Sup Forums?

To be fair, she doesn't seem religious at all

No your making the wrong decision. If you care about the white race you need to WHITEOUT.COM her.

>she converts
>you blow some loads in her
>her dad kills her

There's no downsides to this at all.

>If she's fuckable, interesting, and loves me enough to convert, I welcome her, and have guns to kill her family if they attempt an honor killing
BASED

I don't like Arabs with hook nose.

They are the most vile and evil creatures on the planet.

>convert to muslam
>rape and kill her as per the q'a'r'an
>leave muslam

"get with"? why would I care if she's a muslim?
but as far as wifeing and procreating, arabs are swarthy brown semites and the mean IQ of the region is barely a step above congo-tier, so no.

>Muslim
> "convert"

(you) don't know the meaning of either of those words, OP.

Really only one option left for ((you)).

I'd snackbar her ackbar if ya know what im sayian

>to retarded to understand the OP

It would be a step down and you should never do it but in the case of Muslims their IQ is probably significantly suppressed by cultural in-breeding.
Your kids wouldn't be white-tier but they might not be as dumb as expected.

if you mean she converted from islam to christianity then yeah

>If she renounces islam in all forms and has nothing to do with the rest of her family who still follow the sand nigger death cult then yes OP i would breed her.

An Ideal Match.

You don't know the meaning of (((Muslim)))

You don't know the meaning of "if she converted for you".

>hurr politics makes them white!
Turks (and Syrians) have a large amount of European DNA and can even have "white features" from all of the historical conflicts in those places. Crusades, Roman conquests, etc.

Iranians do not. They are ugly brown people who will shit out ugly brown kids.
Also they are shit tier and would unironically get BTFO by Israel in a war, let alone Turkey which is a Nato member getting all of our best equipment including one of the first countries slated to receive the F35 lightning if/when its done.

all in all, you're a fucking retarded living in a dleusion larping for ugly shitty brown people who are not even the 3rd most powerful identity in the region.
Turkey > Israel> Saudi Arabia > Iran

Nice proxy, Sweden.

if she put on any more make up they'd have to do core sampling to find out the geologic time period she began to apply the first layer

fuck off muzzie

Not a mudslime. I'm just in an awkward position where I have a Muslim chick who is being rather forward with me and I don't know if it's worth it.

Once a heretic always a heretic. She must be punished for her blasphemy.

this thread

>Muslim
That's not a race or subrace or even the ethnic group, amerishart

OK seriously we can't have one of these threads. were Sup Forums doesn't blame Jews.

yes

>jew eyes

no