SEATTLE: Home invasion caught on camera

q13fox.com/2017/03/29/violent-home-invasion-caught-on-camera-in-south-everett-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggas gonna get caught

This is why you stay armed even in your own home.

How satisfying would it have been to see those dindus get splattered when they kicked in the bathroom door?

Any nigger that invades my home will depart in a body bag.

Also:
>Seattle
>Everett
Pick one.

>t. Seattleite

>That feel when nearest feral negroes are 6 hours away by car
Feels good man

yeah but at the end of the day you are still canadian, a fate worse than being a nigger.

I know that feel leaf, used to live in Bellingham. By the way, Everett is about an hour drive north from nigger infested Seattle. These dindus probably took a little road trip to "where da rich white folks be at".

It's Seattle. Everett is just a suburb. It's conventional to say the name of a major city that people know about instead of the no-name suburb that is only meaningful to locals.

>That feel when nearest feral negroes are 6 hours away by car

I live in the boonies in the western Rockies.
No niggers within 40 miles or so.

Yet just last year some hippie fuck who lives about a dozen miles away had a nigger home invasion.

Turns out, he was babbling on faceberg about his pot growing setup and some feral spearchuckers on the fucking east coast read it, stole a car and drove about 1300 miles to rob him. He got shot after they kicked his door in at 11pm.

Stay armed, stay safe.

Moving from Chicago to Seattle soon. I looked at Seattle's demographics. Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

>It's Seattle. Everett is just a suburb
No, it's not. I've lived here for 23 years. Come here, and tell some random person on the street that "Everett = Seattle" and you'll get fucking laughed at.

I thought the same when I moved away from North Eastern Pennsylvania (Nigger-ville now that gentrification is pushing niggers out of NY)
But now I'm living in Wisconsin and the ferals are moving in from Chicago.

I'm starting to believe that there is no escaping the horde

>Seattle's demographics
>Cannot. Fucking. Wait.
Wew lad. You're in for a big surprise. Seattle's demographics are horrendous. You probably looked at outdated statistics.

I'd say since 2011, this city gets 5% less white with each passing year.

I'd recommend Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, Snohomish, etc.

wtf I like guns now

>come here and tell someone that

Exactly. You live there so it matters, but I guarantee when something happens in Long Beach or Santa Barbera you don't bitch that they just say Los Angeles.

Fuck

I'll be in Capitol Hill neighborhood. I street-viewed the area...just looks super gay.

I agreed with the rest of your post about "le no-name suburb", but when you say Everett is part of Seattle, you're demonstrably incorrect.

I have relatives in Port Angeles and everyone hates Seattle. To bad they make all your decisions due to population. They need an electoral college for states so that doesn't happen

This wouldn't of turned out well if they were in a southern state

DEENDU NUFFIN MAAAYNE

tfw i went to mariner and i'm not surprised

Stupid niggers didn't even get her purse.

>just looks super gay.

Haha oh yeah, the crosswalks are painted rainbow color in some places.

Monroe reporting in here. We get the homeless / meth zombies down from Gold Bar & East. Not many didndus.. the black folks in town are pretty cool.

SEATTLE?!?!?!

This, my dear lads, must be fake news. There's no way that a black man in the Lefty haven known as Seattle would perform such an act.

They are = to whites.

move to ny

>Capitol Hill
You're going to be behind enemy lines.
>looks super gay
The entire city is faggotville. It's almost as if 75% of men are blatant homosexuals. Sure, there's a decent amount of whites compared to other U.S cities, but almost all of them are faggots, numales, trannies, homeless, etc.

omg did someone just misname your municipality? Assume your metropolis? The bastards!

Sorry, I was wrong. I knew Tacoma had more of an identity as its own city but I had always seen Everett as a burb. Turns out it has a parallel history with Seattle and has it's own core. Still the street grid of Seattle and Everett seamlessly intertwine.

>where's it at

They targeted her. Think it was drugs?

Long Beach is about the closest thing to a standalone city in the LA combined statistical area of 18 million. It has its own downtown and roads that actually lead to it.

>You're going to be behind enemy lines.
Yep. I'm used to it from Chicago though. My field is dominated by leftists so it will be like that no matter where I move.
>but almost all of them are faggots, numales, trannies, homeless, etc.
One thing I noticed from streetviewing around was the number of dirty white tramps with dreadlocks and dogs, hanging out in packs in front of coffee shops. Blacks here don't do that downtown at least (not in packs).

>this is the average gun owners fantasy

Clear cut break in with video evidence and multiple assailants. It is basically a licence to kill.

sucks but at least they had some decency and told her they werent going to hurt her....ive seen too many of these go the other way....on liveleak.

this is why i have a gun on me all the time even in the house

Personally, I blame straight white males for not starting a race war so we can get rid of this trash.

>gun on me all the time even in the house
Can't live that way. It's better just to fortify your house (metal fence, reinforced doors, grow hedges outside of front windows, install surveillance cameras, plaster "beware of dog" signs everywhere even if you don't have a dog, then maybe keep a loaded gun secured in every room).

noticed that too.

also strange to be such a random robbery at 11 in the morning

>Everett
>Seattle

no

would have looked like this. ..
wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282

The Civil War was 150 years ago, you lost, get over it.

Thats kind of pathetic that you live in such a world of fear. Just get a dog or two ( good ones not fucking ankle biters) they will notify you well before they even got to your front door and you can be prepared even though when they hear the dogs bark they usually will run away and choose another victim.

Fucking this. Grew up on Whidbey, felt like 80% of the boys were gay. About 40% of the girls were lez/bi.

Has seattle tried making the minimum wage $1 million dollars an hour and making gun ownership 3x illegal? Gosh.

Found the Amazon transplant.

Only the Quebecois.

> Capital Hill
> Expects no Blacks
> Surrounded by Queers, Fags. Trannies of all races

JUST

then you go to jail

This is why I sleep with old faithful.

I'd like to see a nigger survive a .45

>niggers break into home in Seattle
>Woman cowers in bathroom
>niggers break into home in Atlanta
>Woman mag dumps at intruders, killing one and sending another through a glass door

Man, feels good not living on the feminized left Coast

>canada
>crime to defend yourself

When will you Muricans learn how to make doors that don't break if kicked in by a fimsy starving black guy?

>the US will be SA tier by the end of this century

Much sooner.

I love how eveyone just assumes the other guy was black even though his face is covered and not clearly seen

way to go, racists. Stay classy, Sup Forums

They are being pushed up north from the city as well. Upstate is not safe either when you have shitholes like Newburgh and Syracuse.

>tfw live by downtown edmonds

He`s sleeping with his gun in his hand?

Probably sleeps with his arm under pillow, where the gun is. SA is a dead zone full of nig robbers/home invaders. It's hard to blame Pistorius for how he reacted, honestly.

If you have to carry a gun with you even when you are at home masturbating, there is something wrong with the area you live in.

It helps to live in a fairly red state as they get isolated mainly to the cities as a result of that being the only source of gibs around and the general conservative disdain for mass transportation.

>he doesn't sleep with a gun in his hand
You can't handle this freedom, lad.

>I'd like to see a nigger survive
Scumbag. Disgrace to your race.

One of them asked "where's it at?"
Is there more to this story?
Have these dindus been to her home before?

When I read "Seattle" I always think
>"but I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs..."
and consider how gay as fuck that sounds.
I know what tossed salad means and scrambled eggs must be the dyke version and everyone in Seattle tosses salads and scrambles eggs.
>"they're calling again..."
>ploploploploplooplooppooppooppopppp!