Democracy died when the people realize they can vote for a paycheck

Democracy died when the people realize they can vote for a paycheck.

Restore the Republic, deny women the vote.

#MAGA

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal

Men

colloquialism

I'll give you a minute to look it up.

No, they literally meant men.

This guy gets it.

so u b sayin only a regulated militia has the right to bear arms?

No, because that's not what the amendment says. Taken literally (as it should be), the second amendment gives the right to bear arms to the *people*.

That is the reason for the right but the right is that of the people.

sorry buds it says specifically "well regulated militia" who assumedly may only be men

(((universal suffrage)))

The regulated militia meant all men in the states.
I'm not even kidding. Look it up

but it doesn't explicitly state that? are you saying that the language used then was different??

Go learn how the comma works. Maybe as your English teacher what the words "the right of the people" infer.

As for my state, it doesn't matter. All men of the age 18 are part of the state militia and required by law to own a firearm.

still waiting 4 that argument 2 be presented

CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF IDAHO
APPROVED JULY 3, 1890

ARTICLE XIV
MILITIA

SECTION 1. PERSONS SUBJECT TO MILITARY DUTY. All able-bodied male persons, residents of this state, between the ages of eighteen and forty-five years, shall be enrolled in the militia, and perform such military duty as may be required by law.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
> the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>the right of the people
>the people

the first half is the justification for the second half. Like the "we hold these truths to be self evident" part of "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"

Get it?

The argument that the statement "the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed" means that the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed?

If you can't accomplish that simple act of comprehension then our Ausifag brothers really are lost.

>but it doesn't explicitly state that?
It's been a while since I've taken my government class but I'm nigh positive that was the formal definition for America's militia.

It's meaning is that we the people are the malitia.

its true women dont give a fuck about the nation/people they belong to as long as they get the resources they need to raise their kids

they really dont give a fuck about their own people

not sure about that lads if it literally means only men are equal and women are inferior then I think you're reading the part re arms incorrectly

You're the only one who labeled women inferior.

Women lack a penis. Men a vagina. Men and women are not and will never be equal. Does that make women inferior? You seem to think so. Why is that?

Kinda like a cheating whore.

if we take your shit interpretation of the second amendment and apply it to:

>"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"

it would mean that all truth is created equal and men don't have any rights.

do you guys sometimes think women have become uglier over the years

All humans are equal. This includes women.

Oops I dropped this file here.

>Teenage virgins hating women because they won't sleep with you, not even the ones who are conservative #6743.
You guys really live by your code don't you?

Nope. Economics drive the cost of camera ownership down so more people are taking more pointless photos of ugly women than before when the cost of a photo was high enough that one would opt to photograph a beautiful person over an ugly one. It's one thing that free economics maybe got wrong.

If you actually believe any of that, you're retarded.

Oops it too blurry to read. Thanks for littering.

Sure thing

White men

They didn't let blacks vote

They framers had to focus on the union first but they were careful in wording to ensure that black men would one day see equal rights under the constitution. Can't win then all.

>Does that make women inferior?
Men sexual functions allow them to keep sowing seeds indefinitely, women have severe limitations and time constraints are limitations and constraints not terms of inferiority?

If they are exactly equal, why are their so many different words and symbols with opposing meanings used to describe them?

What these moronic conservative cucks fail to realize is that a constitution for all people, is for no people. You can't import the populace of Somalia and expect them to function and not make this place a shithole.

If you honestly believe all men are created equal, and love Donald Trump and hate Jeb Bush, you are a hypocrite. People are fundamentally inequal and this is why Fascism was so popular, and will once again become popular. Democracy doesn't work if your populace just wants to vote itself a bigger welfare check and is willing to give up everyone's rights to do so.

My suggestion is to not let anyone on welfare vote. That's achievable and won't upset anyone but the left.

Debatable. Why did they own personal slaves and not free them? George Lincoln didn't think blacks could function in our society and wanted to ship them all back.

But this is besides the point. I don't believe in restricting blacks' rights or their ability to vote.

Just saying.

Clearly people would opt to choose for things that make things easier for themselves, but it takes a certain amount of cerebral sentience to realize that what is good in the short term may not be good in the long term. This is literally the lesson behind "teach a man to fish".

Rather than condemning those who remain bound to the shadows in the cave, we should be informing people of the light outside. The solution to a populace enthralled with what's in front of them should not be to force them to see what's beyond them, but instead to preach about the possibility of what they don't comprehend and hope that such a lesson prevails longer than the former.

What I mean is that we shouldn't just figuratively execute those who opt for welfare and taxing the rich, we should instill the concept that building a future through hard work and discipline allows for a greater life than anyone can hand to them for free. After all, who gives to the needy if there is no one giving to the givers?

r3al qUa|ity p0$ting

Who said any thing about trump? Next you'll bring Russia up. No, this is about restoring the original platform of the Democratic Party. What my party has become is a shell of its former glory. We once left the union in the defense of our right to own niggers and I want those days back. The DNC of today offers me Mexicans as surfs and they are poor workers compared to a properly bread black man.

Trump is an example. I wasn't talking to you, just clicked the OP number.

The DNC really doesn't offer you that, it offers you white genocide.

No it's literally that women don't give a shit about themselves anymore because they can still get some beta regardless how they look or what they do.

jew pretending to be a.. jew..

True also. This is why eugenics is important for a well regulated population.