THe nature of reality

What is the nature of reality (you virulently racist celibate basement dwelling antisemites)?

Please give me your concise account of the history of the universe, the nature of human conciousness/knowledge/free will, and the ideal political/ethical stance in regards to your fellow man

thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Jim.

OK, but seriously, wtf, you want me to write a fucking book?

>concise
not looking for a dissertation

It's going to be incoherent if it's not a book.
That's why it takes so long for people to come to our side when being exposed to all the various topics.
Problem is that there is a lot of bullshit being thrown in which distorts the reality of what people actually think.
You're better off lurking and talking to people since things get pretty detailed.

tl;dr Lurk more. Talk to people. Read up.

The nature of reality? Ok....watch this to the end.... youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

Anyway not looking for rigorous internal coherence, just a sketch that will be viewed sympathetically

Hermetic Axiom: "All is Mind, the Universe is Mental"

But there are some things you can't help but give a fuck about, like breathing, shitting, eating, busting a nut, etc. Other things require more abstract rationalization, like getting out of bed in the morning, or political action, or hard work

Can you elaborate on that?

I think that's a little too incoherent on its face. Our subjective experience is entirely mental, but the world of appearance doesn't emanate from nothing. There is clearly something there

youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY

no no NO
give tldr of your own worldview

Go back to plebbit you commie faggot. Sage.

retard

I think, therefore I am

Pointless questions.

Stupid monkey.

e=mc^2
all matter is energy
God spoke the world into existence. The bible is true. (uh oh bro)
Trust in Jesus for your salvation.

no u. You have no semblance of any hypotheses at all? What basic assumptions do you have about the world? Are you a hedonist? Do you apply pop psychology in your day to day life?

>all matter is energy
So everything is made of the same stuff... exists on the same plane. How does can subjective experience exist on the same plane as material matter/energy? Do you have any opinions about neurology, do you believe in a soul..?

Still sounds like you want a book. You've been here long enough to look into some anons in depth thoughts.
These kinds of things just leave you with more questions. The rabbit hole goes pretty damn deep and no one has hit the bottom yet. It may not even be impossible.

I was hoping for individuals to give heroic expositions of their personal worldviews, from the metaphysical to social, from cosmic to contemporary. I concede that my lofty aim was masturbatory in nature, but still I was disappointed that no one went beyond cliches and platitudes.

I'd make an effort but it's too late for me to want to put in the effort. Summaries never do justice. God is in the details.
Sometimes there are interesting things said here but you always have to sift through the shit.
Good luck with that.

No one can know the true nature of reality
That is the terror of being
The closer that you are to the truth the more likely it is that you will lose your mind in the strain

You on acid dawg?

holy shit where is that

Not at this moment, you degenerate

I get it, I don't feel like doing it myself right now. Maybe I'll make another thread in a few days with my own shitpost treatise already typed out.
>but you always have to sift through the shit.
But I'm literally asking for shit tho