What is it with antifa and toy guns? First Phoenix, now New Jersey

What is it with antifa and toy guns? First Phoenix, now New Jersey

Guns would be TOO antifa

They're stupid.

Too stupid to realize that Islam is both fascist and totalitarian and yet these so-called anarchists support them.

They better hope the Nazis never return.

They're going to legit get themselves killed...

New Jersey has a 10 round mag limit

I feel like this level of stupidity is what outs then as one of the best organised pranks ever where a group of people have all come together to paint the left as a bunch of idiotic children who don't even understand their own ideology and that the entire Antifa movement is being done with a sense of irony, but then I think I might be giving them too much credit and they genuinely are retarded.

>cover face to hide anonymity
>use full name to sign commie propaganda

Wew lad

Islam is totalitarian, not fascist. Please do more reading on fascism before you throw the term around.

Holy shit he has his own commie fan art.

They think they can overthrow the government with BB guns? That is stupidity on a Zen level right there!

>wear mask
>be anoni-moose
>sign name

ANDIVA

>ahuviya is in new jersey now
what the fuck? i have no idea why he decided to cross the border from philly. i'm assuming he's in south jersey, and south jersey is a shithole. he's probably in some dump like camden or trenton - they'll eat him alive there.

"Antifa" does not represent the anti-fascist movement at large. We have guns. We don't get together in big groups because we aren't children who want to pointlessly shout opinions and get into fights with middle aged men who don't know the definition of 'fascism'. When we are needed, you will not expect us.

It's not like his face is a secret. The guy is a less infamous Chris Chan

You're oppressing anyone you do not agree with. That is fascism. You're not opposing it, you've willfully embraced it. I look forward to the day that the FBI labels every last one of you as members of a terrorist organization and hunts you down.

oregano

Hey Sup Forums is my Mav88 a good gun to defend against ANTIFA?

>this faggot is in new jersey
>MY FUCKING STATE
I wish a nigger would.
I'd be more than happy to show him a real gun, provided he views it from the muzzle end.

It may not be a bad idea to get a Sup Forums HAM radio net

WHO-OH SHI-

I wonder how many of them know that Communist governments regularly kill faggots like them.

Who are you? I don't care about your dumbass views. What do I have to gain by getting into a shouting match with you? Why would I have a problem with you holding your views? I think far right is wrong, and I stand to keep their views out of government, but what do I have to gain by fighting with you? You aren't an elected official, you can't change anything. I just don't want to see new voters holding your views, so I'd encourage them to follow me. You are free to do the same. Personally, I think I might be a bit more appealing than you.

They think we're retards who don't know real guns from fake guns. Little do they know a good portion of Sup Forums also browses /k/ and we're autistic enough to look at the details of their pics to point out their toy guns.

Weaponized autism wins again. Also that airsoft AK he has is a complete piece of shit.

Kill yourself.

Islam is the opposite of everything you believe what the fuck these people are so stupid

(OP) #
I used to follow lolcows a few years ago. That guy is legitimately retarded and was for some time seen as a potential replacement for Chris Chan after he was finally broken by Epic Weens and Julayfags.

As much as I dislike Antifa, using ADF as an example of why they are bad is the same as mainstream media picking out the most retarded people they can find to interview at right wing rallies.

Good enough. Get a mix of rifled slugs and 00 buck.
Practice with dove loads, focus on shooting from cover and reloading.
Don't use bandoliers, use your pockets or a specialized vest.
Get a folding stock if you need to keep it in a vehicle.

>I might be a bit more appealing than you
The thing is, we don't need to proselytize. Your movement's violence scares the majority and drives them into our arms because we aren't the ones making their lives miserable.

Were you also a patron of /cwc/? I went there often. Disagreed with the extremism of the politics there too. ADF actively does what he does to make people hate him. He doesn't give a fuck.

What movement? I'm a normal person. You think I have the time to join some nebulous movement for a goal I don't even agree with?

>that overflowing trash

disgusting

>Islam is the opposite of everything you believe what the fuck these people are so stupid
Islam attracts the mentally ill like a bug zapper.

Except the "pop" noise is much much louder.

Aye left it around 3 years ago now they've moved chans a couple of times since then I think.

Never really paid much attention to the politics, only that there was some autistic Irish guy who was constantly posting word salads.

Worst thing about it was the level of autism, worse than Sup Forums even. Most of the patrons were no better than CWC, probably worse. There but for the grace of god went they, yet still they laughed at him.

And the BB gun...

We used to shoot BB guns at each other for fun. Bring it.

Who am I? I'm a bad American. That about sums it up for me. I don't care for your dumbass views either. You tell me I can't change anything. I beg to differ. A revolution starts with one voice. By calling attention to just how pitiful your position is as Antifa, eventually enough people will see it, and you and your ilk will have no place to crawl off to expect the shadows of obscurity and the dustbin of history.

>(((((AHUVIYA HAREL)))))

>le Islam and ANTIFA are da real fascists!!!! meme

Good job letting leftists dictate the definition of fascism for you, illiterate semen-drinker.