Men can't sit without mansprea-

Look at Trudeau, he is a PM of canada and he can take a seat without taking away the legroom of other women.

Imagine if you take a bus and a woman sits beside you, then you proceed to spread your legs wide and she has to sit with her both knees facing the aisle. Imagine she has to sit like this for the whole 2-3 hours.

Why can't you be more like this man here? He is not a cuck, he has more power, influence and money than you will ever have, you virgin NEET, but he can refrain from manspreading and still remain solid in his stature, respectable in his looks.

This is actually a political issue. You see this attitude of male politcians asserting their power over female ones with these little dirty tricks, while disregarding her education and experience in politics, sometimes far surpassing her male counterpart.

Ask yourself, how can we ever achieve a truly equal society and just society where everyone feels respected, when men can't behave themselves in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=PQqT22SJ_kw
youtube.com/watch?v=FcLdW7K86Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off feminism Colgate

He should actually cut off his legs and wear a corset to occupy the minimum amount of space possible. Would send a powerful message to women and PoC that there is literal ROOM for them in Canada. Can't manspread without legs.

He has no balls.

>Cucks now want to write mandatory ball crushing into law

Little kids sit like that.

His wife keeps his balls in her handbag,

I've never had a problem with a man taking up too much room next to me on a bus or train seat.
I've had lots of problems with women with gigantic handbags that could double as sleeping bags that they refuse to take off their shoulder.

In a just world a leader who sits like that would be deposed

Well done, except you forgot a very important detail, op.

trudeau is not a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

In the Middle Ages up until the beginning of the industrial revolution, failure to kneel or bow was the symbolic gesture of fuck you to various authority figures

In this day and age just look at how someone sits to determine if they are a cuckold faggot or someone with a spine

Really activates my almonds

>he can take a seat without taking away the legroom of other women.
>of other women

this story checks out.

there's absolutely nothing masculine about him in this picture. holy shit.

He looks like he's taking a girly pee.

Why are you so enraged? This is a simple misconduct in behavior that you can correct very easily, while improve so much in how much you show respect towards women. Is it really so much to ask of you? I guess your mom didn't raise you well, alt-right troll!

>He is not a cuck, he has more power, influence and money than you will ever have
But all the money in the word won't unmake him from being a repulsively ugly faggot. Why on earth would they put that literal asshole in the PM chair when they have some more intelligent and definitely better looking politicians (yes, now I know looks matter, because you may reconstruct dna by the sculpture of the face)

Wow I am rekt

Estonia please don't try to use the actions of Swedish posters as an example of the way Scandinavian people behave.

That's not only embarrassing, but it is biologically apprehensive, might as well push for castration. Spermazoids die when temperature down there is too high. Another way the kikes tricked our women into castrating white men

I like the cut of your jib, leaf.

Jesus that's uncomfortable just to look at. Does he have no genitalia?

Youre either a female or a tranny. Tits or GTFO!

>without taking away the legroom of other women
you mean the legroom of the two tables next to him

Ovaries are on the inside.

Whenever I'm on a bus the women are always the ones taking up two seats with their bags.

Or black women taking up two seats with their ass, I swear to god some of their asses are that big, sat next to one once, or rather under

The next logical step for Trudeau would be to collapse into himself entirely, forming a tolerance singularity of negative space with infinite mass and density which is the size of a single atom, causing the universe to expand rapidly outward and providing immigrants and oppressed groups with even more space. He needs to step his diversity game up a few notches, it is CY+2 after all

Those penis envy digits

we bout to outmeme canada
youtube.com/watch?v=PQqT22SJ_kw
youtube.com/watch?v=FcLdW7K86Gg
brace yourselves for the literal meme president

Do people actally complain about men sitting or is just a meme?

That fucking face + pose

The whole manspreading thing is just fucking stupid. It's an example of feminists taking a non-issue and making it into an issue because they don't have any real issues (or at least issues stemming from discrimination). You know why men do that? Because they have a dick and balls between their legs and it's more comfortable to not squish it and be able to spread your legs. Women (and unsurprisingly Trudeau) don't and therefore don't need to do so. It's not a political issue and it's not about occupying more space in order to be dominant, it's making room for your dick and balls.

No balls that's why.

They do

He's sitting like a girl who just farted and is hoping no one heard.

Trudeua is a cuck and lacks balls. Most men have balls and need to spread their legs to be cormfortable. Only retards and women dont know this

He should offer his hot milf wife to be gangraped by a group of HIV infested Somalians refugees. Not progressive enough.

Haven't seen it irl here yet thank god. But yeah it's a thing apparently. It's an act of genocide. There's a reason men sit like that, it's medically necessary to keep sperm alive.

He looks like he's paralysed below the neck.

He sits like a shy woman

>Man

Nice one, have a (You)

Yeah, next to the check book and the butt plug

Prime Minister Son of Fidel Castro.

His balls got to hurt.

That just means he has no testicles.

>masculinity is bad, this impotent communist whoreson proves it

seems like he could literally be a communist whoreson

cucked by Castro top kek

BEANED

>has ugly manlet as Zsarovic, looks like Wojak
>talks shit about Trudeau

Explain your country's new religion's quite original, original sin, Canada.

I'll sit as I please.
If I spread my legs out over you you're not going to tell me to stop.

God he's such a faggot. Only a shit country like Canada could ever elect such an embarrassment.

>men
>Trudeau
>pick one

Well he doesn't have a fucking dick

or gassed

Crush your balls or man spread, the choice is yours.

Leafs must be burning with shame every waking moment.

lol. fuck so funny

I guess this is proof the French aren't so big in pants, ah?

Hon hon hon!

Trudeau doesn't have balls.

>trudeau is not a man.
O yes he is

Even women dont sit like that lol

>Even women dont sit like that lol
WRONG, they do when they have their period and no tampon inserted in their pussy, kek

Such a good goy. Don't ya just wanna give 'em a head pat?