Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything

Thread archived

rural and suburban retards

fpbp

Nothing. She got Trump elected president. We should all be greatful for her. Against anyone else, that person would win the election. She is the onky reason and only way Trump could have been elected.

fpbp, thanks toothpaste

Listen to the Senate intelligence hearing tomorrow, and you'll find out.

no charisma

She believes in nothing. She'll say anything to anyone for a vote.

This she's just terrible even without her scandals it's an easy win

Clinton cheated Bernie Sanders out of the primary. Bernie would have won against Trump, who is a literal retard baby.

Abortion was illegal when her mother had her.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

Identity Politics

"You owe it to me because I am a womyn and blah blah patriarchy blah blah blah glass ceiling. Check your privilege shitlord. Pay no attention to the fact that my policies are 100% all status-quo."

Meanwhile Trump at least had some kind of fucking message to his campaign.

There was also the fact that the only real criticism of Trump from the left was "OMG LITRALEY HITLAAAR.". Only complete idiots actually buy that shit.

look at that mongoloid jawed gook stepping in to cover and potentially unfavourable shots of madam president being hurled into a van like a side of meat

people wanted to install her so that they could use her lifeless husk of a body to control the most powerful country in the world....think about that

forces were essentially working to make an almost dead sell out the most powerful person in the world

jesus christ

The Pedosta ran 90% attack and 10% policy ads for campaign.

Also Hilary is a corrupt shriveled goat cunt.

The Pedosta ran 90% attack and 10% policy ads for campaign.

Also Hilary is a corrupt shriveled cuntfaced camel balls licking serial killer.

She was a cunt. End of story.

Said the party was united, but it wasn't.

Went too negative against allies, should have brought them on board instead.

Worry about your own country you retarded leaf

How does it feel knowing he is your president for at least 8 years?

hahahhahahahahahaha

Back when Bill was president she was running the show most of the time while he was doing coke and banging old broads.

8 years of Dem mismanagement
Shitlary trying to campaign on social media.

Sup Forums's social media campaign also didn't work. Why? Social media are dying because the only people who use it 24/7 are the same people who watched daytime TV in the 80s: Autists, senior citizens, the unemployed and so on. Google it.

>tfw have to deal with Schiff go off on baseless claims about Russia
>tfw have to listen to Schiff and punditry complain about Nunes having le baseless wiretap claims

I hate Adam Schiff

if you see a shitpost directed at schiff on this board it's probably me

>why didn't the elitist candidate with the terrible, uninspiring campaign who was always under investigation by the FBI and had a clear disdain for everyday Americans beat the well known businessman populist candidate who literally promised to Make America Great Again and get rid of the 'global elite' that have been controlling your country and wasting your tax dollars for the last 50-60 years, even though her terrible, uninspired campaign, who controls the entire main stream media, hand picked him to run against because they thought it would be easy?

2nd most cringiest thing at the dnc convention

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

starting to think the whole Hillary campaign was just clowning. no way they were serious.

Out of touch, out of sync, condescending, disinterested, low energy, lack of message, lack of rural acknowledgement, continuation of status quo

endless problems that they still won't address or admit