This speech is real

This speech is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU
google.ca/amp/www.avclub.com/amp/252845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When we invade and exterminate you faggots.. I'm going to skull fuck your mother, daughter, and especially your dad.

>t. Muhammad Ahmedchinky

Truth hurts

Not as much as my rock hard American cock is going to feel inside your pucci.. bend over bitch boi.

Well most people understood what he was saying. What's the point of making complex linguistic constructs? To appear smarter? Average people don't care about that and he needed the average people's vote and not some academics' admiration

Also you're probably some form of tatar/finno-ugric/jewish filth, so kys asap

Nice random out of context excerpt

It made sense to me when I saw it live

Perhaps you are retarded

It's called Alzheimer's disease and you shouldn't make fun of it.

Perhaps you are for making sense out of that mess?

> if-if-i-i-if

What a shit thread.

It is a great speech. I cried. Every word is brilliant.

>Being mad the EU is falling down

wtf i hate trump now

>russains against trump

I don't know who is jewing who anymore

Eu is perfectly fine once you guys left.
ECB taking care of debt by solving crisis by inflation, you should have thought about that before leaving, idiots.
Hey and Deutsche Börse says thanks for your London Stock Exchange!!

>What's the point of making complex linguistic constructs?
you mean forming complete sentences and other fany academic shit like that?

>Edgy lardass user roleplaying a tough guy

Nothing to see here

Donald Trump speaks at a 4th grade level, this is the most embarrassing president since Obama or Reagan. Fucking christ, THIS MAN HAS THE NUCLEAR CODES

Permavirginism = cancer.

People will make fun of you for decades if we are not nuclear clay by then.

You are literally painting yourself as a faggot here and nothing more

Some people think faster than they speak, making them hard to understand, dumbass.

Is something upsetting you this morning, Hans?

You guys are fucking retards on how Trump speaks to the subconscious level.

Here's what he said
>I'm a very smart person, I have very great genes and I understand the subject matter perfectly due to my attachments to others in my family
>I went to Wharton I'm very smart (notice the emphasis) and I know how to make deals
>But they tend to put republicans down for being of less intelligence
>I'm very rich
>The people doing the deals know jack of what they're doing, and they do a lot of damage control (first 3 hostages, then 4)
>They are so far behind with the people they're negotiating, that they don't stand a chance (they barely understand women are smarter than men, let alone know how great the persians are as negotiators)

You see, lad, this all happens as a speech in how he speaks with the subconsciousness of his crowds and it's the key to how he reaches them.

It's masterful, and the reason no other politician could never reach anything close to this is because they're not him, and they wouldn't even dare copy his style.

If it does sounds like he's a fool to you, then well, you're just playing into his game and let you underestimate him. After all, being underestimated was key to his campaign. It was too late when you saw the threat he really was, and now here we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

GTFO you faggot. Of course you think Obama is so well spoken because lib media went so easy on him. Watch that video

Better luck in 2020!
Enjoy your education!

>Vladimir Putin
>Government jobs his whole life
>Multi-billionaire
>One of the richest men in the world
You sure you should be talking shit about leaders, slav?

8 years pleb.

It reads like the diary of a schizophrenic

Also I'd like to add the two types of people Trump is reaching

Low IQ fags, and fags with higher than average IQ who see through what he's doing

The retards with average IQ, Trump sounds like an idiot, you're not too smart to see through him, and you're not too dumb to understand him in a basic, subconscious level

It's why it's so hilarious to see libs underestimating the guy and thinking they're so "smart" when they just played right into his hands

You know this, and we'll be pouring salt on the wounds of your defeat for the rest of your lives for stroking your ego when your IQ is probably just average at best.

So you basically have to be a retard to make it happen?

I can clearly understand what he's saying, even if it is a bit of a word soup.

Also I unironically love the way he talks like this.

U mad op?

DEUS VULT

This. To anyone mildy intelligent, you can see through is act and understand what he's getting at.

Libs however, are nowhere near mildy intelligent.

Hes not a great orator, whats the problem?

>that flag
>that post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't talk to me about faggots.. FAGGOT.

>35%

This. The idiots keep on underestimating him

>8%

low energy post heretic

welcome.

>are
The Eu is gonna die. Go suck some more Jew cock Gunter, your culture is gay.

> sish nad tships
Come up with something interesting, Kevin.

Is talking about having sex with men a common trumpet deflection tactic or are just that fucking gay?

And yet somehow he won the educated white vote and all four income brackets above $50,000.

> I remember when the polls said he had a 1-10% chance of winning. I also remember when the polls said only the poor uneducated white hillbillies support him.

And then the election was over, and the exit polls were calculated.

What's wrong with this speech?

google.ca/amp/www.avclub.com/amp/252845

>So we don't make mistakes. Alright Ken

>Uhh, Chuck here...

Face it, he's an idiot.
This fucking video plays out like a scene from the office

Obama had good speech writers, and read off a Teleprompter like they all do. He specialized at equivocation and pontificating.

Come on he is almost 80 and already senil. Have mercy with him. He is a puppet for Bannon and that is ok I guess.

Bannon is good shit.

These quotes are like prose in a stream of consciousness novel.

UPDATE: Some things are too good to be true. As Death And Taxes points out, the man Trump’s left was named Kenneth Canterbury, but he does go by Chuck, sort of inexplicably. But even he was correct, the seeming gaff has been scrubbed from the record.

common man, even if you're all for trump, you've gotta admit he speaks like a minda. at least in public settings

iv'e seen a vid of him speaking at some commitee of republicans giving them advice on financial matters, he was very well spoken & technical so i think you're right. he does have the ability to speak well but he does not as a strategy. it's annoying as fuck strategy though, it's sort of embarrassing having to defend him when he comes off as a goof