OH BOY HERE WE FUCKING GO

Federal judge indefinitely extends restraining order against Trump travel ban

cnbc.com/2017/03/29/federal-judge-indefinitely-extends-restraining-order-against-trump-travel-ban.html

"A U.S. federal judge in Hawaii has indefinitely extended a court order blocking the enforcement of President Donald Trump's revised travel ban.

The decision, which was published Wednesday by Judge Derrick Watson officially converted a temporary restraining order to a "preliminary injunction."

Here's the judge's description of what that means:

It is hereby ADJUDGED, ORDERED, and DECREED that: Defendants and all their respective officers, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and persons in active concert or participation with them, are hereby enjoined from enforcing or implementing Sections 2 and 6 of the Executive Order across the Nation. Enforcement of these provisions in all places, including the United States, at all United States borders and ports of entry, and in the issuance of visas is prohibited, pending further orders from this Court.

Hawaii is arguing that the order, which restricts travelers and refugees from six Muslim-majority countries, discriminated against Muslims in violation of the U.S. Constitution."

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/virginia-federal-judge-revised-travel-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4gGNHPpqc&t=83s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it funny that an island full of racist, xenophobic island niggers that hate foreign invaders seem to be so comfy with Muzzies pouring into our borders? Lets just resettle of the Mudslimes to Hawaii.

any law experts wanna weigh in on whether noncitizens are protected by the constitution?

4 AM bump

yes, I have no life

Fuck this judge. Who does he think he is? We're talking about national security.

Good. Muzzies in America have been quiet for quite awhile now, they are due for a good Allah Ackbaring soon and when they do, the Dems will own it.

>mfw Hawaiians are so cucked they unironically adopted the Union Jack on their flag even though they were never a territory or colony

if they're in the U.S. they are

t.someone who was taken to court by an illegal who crashed into my car and claimed he wasnt the one driving and actually won the case and was handed 10 grand for destroying my property

Trump seriously needs to grow some balls and make some demands or changes. Either that or 4 years will go by, he will have done nothing much and someone the other side wants will be put into power.

where are the winnings donald?

*sips tea*
Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
>cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/virginia-federal-judge-revised-travel-ban/

Look. That fact is this is going to be decided by the Supreme Court because you have 2 different judicial districts at odds with each other. Gorsuch confirmation vote is April 7th - after which the SC will mostly likely hear the case by summer if not sooner

Why do the judges have so much fucking power? This is the second or third huge nationwide order some random fuck nobody judge from Hawaii or San Francisco issued.

>they think any of this shit matters once neil is in the SC

What are the only states that should be able to wield this power, just curious

Should it be based on landmass

Short answer is that foreign nationals outside the US have literally no equal protection rights. Embedded in the very idea of national sovereignty is the right to exclude foreign nationals at the discretion of the state.

See this is why trump is a weak man to be president. A proper leader would have that judges family shot and have the judge sent north to freeze and be worked to death.

Get a proper fucking purge started you weak fat cuck. I didn't expect trump to just let some retard from a tiny island openly fucking defy the orders given by the fucking president. Why the fuck can some leftard fuckup irrelevant official have power over the leader of the fucking country?

Because your founding fathers wrote the rules thinking about a small coastline Union not the world superpower and third largest nation on earth. All this bullshit is the reason nothing ever gets done and you have 50 years of debates over a 2 mile stretch of road

Surprise surprise white men fail again.

Maybe it's just time for our race to die. On the upside hopefully some of us live long enough to watch the world collapse and everyone to starve to death or launch nukes at each other.

My worst fear at this point is white men develop AI to feed and clothe the whole fucking world, and THEN we all go extinct.

>the constitution applies to non-citizens

Really made me think

He's getting paid off

trump listens to clintons and obamas immigration politics;

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4gGNHPpqc&t=83s

It's a question of jurisdiction. The USA has jurisdiction over people within the country, however, no one has a right to get a visa to America or stay illegally.

In that sense, a person in the USA with a visa has constitutional rights. Likewise for permanent residents. Yet, if some terrorist in Somalia wants to immigrate to America, he can't invoke constitutional rights when his application is denied.

>Judge Derrick Watson was appointed by Barrack Obama
It's not the people it's the failed leftist government that will put their interest first before the Natives. Thanks Anglo-sphere you bunch of do-nothings let the globalists cuck you out of power. Faggots.

But it was O.K when Bush and King Nigger banned Muslim from entering The US. Somebody go and kill some judges family members, time to show the judical system it can bleed

In four years he will deport millions of illegals. That alone makes his presidency worth it.

I want a muzzie terror attack so we can blame the left.

Inb4 none happens because they were all cia false flags

>My worst fear at this point is white men develop AI to feed and clothe the whole fucking world, and THEN we all go extinct.

That sentence will haunt me for the rest of my life

>make AI
>program it to kill all humans
>profit

So if they are so ok with it, start sending refugees on over to the island by boat funded by pol, they shouldn't have an issue with it right?

Also make memes with "Hawaii welcomes refugees" or some shit.

Who are all these commie judges who apparently have more authority than the President?

I wish the travel ban WAS a muslim ban. And a permanent one. I don't see any problem with it.

I fucking hate muslims so much

This needs to be a thing.

Subhuman Hawaiian mongrels have their own ebonics language. We need another Pearl Harbor

Any HI anons? Is the Island pretty much mulatto coconut filled at this point? It is not a white mans paradise anymore?

Here a refresher

tru

they have to keep the borders open for all the tourists from somalia that visit hawaii

How about Trump put all the refugees in Hawaii?

Checks out, golden idea. Confronte thoae chinky island niggers with possible glimps into their future when blindly following 68er judges

see

it WILL end up at the supreme court and it will be ruled in favor of trump. the order is clear as fucking day.

it will be over ruled by the supreme court. this judge will look like an idiot in the end. the law and the constitution clearly support trump here.

I agree completely with it being heard and ruled in Trumps favor. I just meant that I don't know the SC's schedule as far as how soon they will want to hear the case; usually they hear all their cases starting in late spring/early summer. It probably will be the first case they take up