ANTIFA Preparedness

Let discuss the growing threat of armed ANTIFA militants roaming our neighborhoods.

We need to start taking this shit seriosuly and prepare ourselfs.

DON'T leave your house without a gun PERIOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

springfieldpromo.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a Saint?
I have a CZ P-07 as my carry gun and right now I'm waiting for a Ruger LCRx in 357 that will function as a backup gun. I'll carry those both at once unless I'm just sitting around the house.
I have an AR with a 16 inch barrel, a carbine length gas system, a Vortex red dot with backup iron sights and four mags loaded with M193. My upcoming purchases will be a light for the AR since it's also my HD gun, a knife, and a chest rig and probably 2 more magazines to go with it. All other stuff like knee/elbow pads and a helmet are kind of secondary to me

ive been preparing for this since 2012

I have my guns all ranged for my streets.

All right wingers need to be armed.

>Is that a Saint?

No just a midlength PSA build.

>I have a CZ P-07 as my carry gun and right now I'm waiting for a Ruger LCRx in 357 that will function as a backup gun. I'll carry those both at once unless I'm just sitting around the house.

Sounds like a solid plan to me, I carry a Glock 32 with a 9mm Shield as backup.

>I have an AR with a 16 inch barrel, a carbine length gas system, a Vortex red dot with backup iron sights and four mags loaded with M193.

Wow are you me? Also smart move on the xm193.

>My upcoming purchases will be a light for the AR since it's also my HD gun, a knife, and a chest rig and probably 2 more magazines to go with it. All other stuff like knee/elbow pads and a helmet are kind of secondary to me.

Yeah a flashlight should be #1 priority

remember to buy springfield XD :^^^^^^)

Its hard to get one legally when you are diagnosed sociopath

As much as I would love to have the right to carry, I think I'm happier living somewhere where "DON'T leave your house without a gun PERIOD." isn't a common line of thought.

>I think I'm happier living somewhere where "DON'T leave your house without a gun PERIOD."
are you though?

Same.

Every single one of my rifles (3 in total) are sighted in at 150 yards, the perfect range for my urban environment.

I'd wish I had a gun and would carry it at all times if I lived in your country.
We just happen to be able to defend ourselves.
Don't be afraid of self defense.

As long as they aren't TREADing ON ME I don't really care if they want to walk around with painted bb guns desu.

i live in a red state, very low crime. No democrat violent big cities around or cultural enrichment. But by choice i CCDW at all times. Never know. Plus its awesome to be American. I love exercising my freedom.

It's not so much that you HAVE to carry a weapon because shit will go down, you carry it because shit may go down, and you want to be prepared.

I always have a fully loaded ak47 in my car

If you goyim get pulled over, always notify law enforcement you're packing heat.

Planning to buy one real soon after seeing this

springfieldpromo.com

If you live in a city, you're already in deep shit.
Small towns or in the countryside is the safest.

I do have guns, they're just locked in a safe in my bedroom.

>Don't be afraid of self defense.

Of course, I still carry a knife on the occasion I'm out in the shittier parts of cities, I'm just glad that the vast majority of criminals over here have never even held a gun, let alone have the contacts to buy one.

Go live in south chicago then and see if you think the same. your pale ass will get robbed right quick

Might be buying an XDm next paycheck but been eyeing a good cheep used Glock 17

I'm ready.

Would you be happier living somewhere that people aren't so scared of housefires that they don't keep a fire extinguisher in their home?

It's a fallacy to believe that your perceived safety has any correlation to your actual safety. Crime happens every day.

>Go live in south chicago then and see if you think the same.

No, I wouldn't. That was my point?

America back at it again with the reading comprehension

>I still carry a knife

Oi m8 are you taking the piss? You best be lad or I'm inclinded to notify the local constable.

>antifa

Boy, most you have to worry about are neighbors and noggers.

Make sure you know who you can keep close and that's all you have to rely on.

You'll never be able to restore your nation without them.
It gives endless hope.

Either or is fine. I really like the sound of 4 free mags though...

It's like American Express. Never leave home without it.

Keep uploading pictures of your gear for everyone to know what you have and cross reference your ip to your house. I can't stand idiots who boast about their gear. You're advertising for bigger fish.

>tfw half sikh blood and look brown enough to get away with carrying a kirpan in brown parts of London

It has some benifits

>he doesn't run a vpn into a vpn into tor into ARPANET into pol
Come on, friend

Wondered if these hreads are fear mongering, now I know.
S a g e

Keep your schizophrenia to yourself kid

Call cops if you see antifags roaming with weapons. Say you are afraid of a shooting incident

For all the big talk, right wingers haven't shot a single antifa scumsucker yet.