Lord Mercy

Lord Mercy...

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-professor-idUSKBN14F154
youtube.com/watch?v=-4KXMaUQxYo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu1WcMdTgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't this Ciccarello the one college professor that said the slaughter of white Haitians was a good thing?

lmao

war doesnt make you a man, it makes you a boy who is good at following orders. running a business makes you a man.

what defines a man is what he does when nobody is telling him what to do.

its still his right to give his seat but they cost like four fucking grand right?

So you are saying the Jews are real men?

he had it coming.
based soldierbro

How hasn't this c uck been brutally murdered yet?

(((professor)))

>oy vey goyim only shekels make you a man

> Bitching at the people who are trying to destroy ISIS but you're sad about some civilian casualties.

Why don't these cucks just go to Mosul themselves and peacefully remove ISIS?

Yes. He also openly advocated for a genocide of white people in America.

You stupid nigger, running a business means you literally have customers telling you what to do.

>Post James Bond
>an MI5 agent who does what M tells him to do

That was brutal

this is that one professor that said that one thing right?
I forgot.

>that what pussies tell themselves
What defines a man is strength of his character. Which theres no better place to test than in the military.

Soldiers make sure that the businessmen can keep their comfortable way of life indefinetly.
It makes sense that a rich man going first class would give up their seat to the person that makes sure they stay rich. Symbiotic relationship between two different kinds of men.
What you're saying is like saying that the guy in charge of the ministry of internal affairs is more of a man than your local three star general equivalent.

why do wingnuts all think they're tough guys?
I murder strangers for a pay check. I'm strong..

Any strong leader needs strong followers to be successful. There is no shame in being a good follower.

We are a communal species

Yes (he's Jewish, he changed his name to his wife's, his real name is mahar)

I bet if george put a bullet in kurt's head he'd drop like anyone else.

>mahar
a muslim hating muslim?

This is the white genocide faggot we went off on back in December:

reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-professor-idUSKBN14F154

He goes by "George Ciccariello-Maher" on everything but Twitter.

> 118900000

he's just trolling the idiots
only the #whitegenocide crowd gets upset

I am retarded.

What would he have the military do? Send ISIS a letter asking them to let all the civilians leave first so we can just carpet bomb the city?

Shut up fag. Real men are homeless and tell kings to stand out of their sunlight.

a jew and a soldier have a bitch fight on twitter, what a shit show

1000 military bases around the world

we need a place for just white ppl

This, people unironically use "beta" as an insult while 95% of mens are "beta" and are the backbone of society.
Being a beta just mean you don't have as much charisma / instinct to lead than alphas have

It takes a hell of a lot of courage to leave home, go to a foreign land, hopefully avoid being blown up by a IED, rush a field filled with explosions and gunfire, kill a few guys that could also be rigged to explode, grab some civilians and clear a path for their escape.

You can argue that the war is fought for the wrong reasons.
You can argue that not everyone that joins the military does so for altruistic reasons.
You can argue that politicians in charge make terrible, unethical choices for those soldiers.

But you can't argue that it doesn't take guts to throw your life on the line over, and over, and over again for the sake of a mission which you may not even know the impact of.

>replying to obvious bait

>grab some civilians
they don't need to grab them, they just send drones to bomb them now
a dead civilian is a free civilian

yes you can
they're basically mercenaries.
directionless sociopaths.
a ticking time bomb

a lot of ppl never think about killing anyone never mind making a career out of it

wtf i like the military now

Actually, the gammas are the backbone of society. Betas are all just cucks you dumbass. But of course a Belgian would defend betas. You fucks can't even decide if you're frogs or krauts for fuck's sake.

You never have been and likely never will be a man. First, before you should ever consider thinking about leading, you should learn to follow.

Dumb leaf.

Sorry, forgot that killing your enemies means you lose.

t. ultimate cuck

i think military ppl spend most of their time killing ppl just like themselves

and that's probably a good thing
it's just too bad others get caught up in their fights

>who does what M tells him to do
which Bond film was that in?

what about mosul? it was declared a success when we left and the iraqi army and iraqi police couldn't protect it. why be mad at some low level soldier?

Please type correctly. Maybe people will take you at least half seriously then.

>he changed his name to his wife's
>who took that name from the bull

It is so fucking retarded... fucking just hang the libtards already.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4KXMaUQxYo

>changing your name to your wifes instead of just choosing a new one

wow kikes outkiking themselves

Not sure why you split your post in two, but replying to it in one
Are you seriously arguing that the 2 million members of the armed services are all directionless sociopaths?
Being a leaf, I can understand, perhaps you've just never met someone who went into the military.
You will be hard pressed to find someone who joins up BECAUSE they want to kill someone.
In fact, it's usually one of the biggest reservations.

>i think military ppl spend most of their time killing ppl just like themselves
Military people spend most of their time playing MMOs

Are you retarded? Who gives him the missions to begin with?

they might be referring to how in the movies Bond is kind of a "I do it my own way" cowboy of a secret agent, rather than the books who is more of a "I'll do whatever it takes to complete the mission" asshole type.

Military is 99% boring stuff and 1% pants shittingly horrifying stuff that lasts for all of a minute.

This

I knew a guy that pretty much resigned himself to getting drunk, playing Final Fantasy 14, and occasionally working at a liquor store a day or so a week while collecting a disability check.

It was pretty pathetic to be honest.

>sperging this hard over semantics

Shit nigga, you beta as hell.

Learn nuance m8. Maturity is about knowing when it is appropriate to act with maturity. Only children seriously apply dumb blanket statements like yours

I can understand why some ppl do it. tradition, service, training ect.

but wtf is this? kinda makes everything they say they're fighting for look ridiculous.

wtf I love terrorists now

>ideals of an anarchists , dick sucking like an authoritarian
The right in a nutshell

>>
>what defines a man is what he does when nobody is telling him what to do
>posts a pic of James Bond 007
>posts a pic of an actor who follows orders from a script and a director for a living
Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu1WcMdTgs

This is the sort of napalm burn that only occurs once every few decades. Ciccariello might as well pack up and get a new identity, because he's never recovering from that.

did you guys stop funding them and start fighting them finally?

>kinda makes everything they say they're fighting for look ridiculous.

I suppose it does if you ignore the fact that they were charged for that shit.

Reading that very article, they were on guard in a poppy field? What the fuck is that about?

i'd imagine it's pretty easy to dehumanize the "enemy", shit at some point you'd have to, to keep your sanity.

they just stopped funding Al Qaeda because of Mad Dog Mattis, they're still funding Saudi Arabia and offering support to the kurds
an improvement, but only by a small margin

afgan supplied like 90% of the world opium during the war

``face charges''
Sure is convenient for you to cherry pick criminals to represent the entire armed forces, you fucking leaf.

my dad served with this guy in the CA national gaurd

> not understanding the superior killing efficiency of command hierarchies

Whoa, Hes a big guy

a few things
A) when you send literally a million troops over to another country over the course of 15 years, yeah, occasionally someone's going to take advantage of the situation and do something terrible. Could you imagine what would happen if you just pulled 1 million young adult men from chicago, gave them weapons, and orders, and plopped them into the middle east? We'd be getting a rate of 1 in 50 soldiers being murderers, instead of 1 in 20,000.
Two, when these things happen, WE THROW THE BOOK AT THEM. It's part of the reason they don't happen more often. The media drags them out to the public, they're sent down the river with no hope of redemption, and everything they've worked for is gone.

>they're basically mercenaries.
No argument there to do with bravery.

>directionless sociopaths.
ya ok

and I just realized I switched from lettering to numbering for my points
I always do that.
Dangit.

point is the torture at abou gareeb came from the top. and these animals knew about geneva but did it anyway

I don't think everyone would

James bond was SBS before he joined MI6

ever notice it's usually the law and order pro-life crowd

>
in the military, the real men give the orders after they work their way through the ranks.

Dub dub dub trip.

>but did it anyway
and took pics...

Can't argue with them there digits

>Schlichter
I can't believe (((they))) haven't made such a purely German name illegal.

I bet kurt is pro-life when he's not killing ppl

>terrorists are covered by the Geneva Convention
>you're supposed to tie your hands to your balls and let those hajis murder you for not conforming to their culture, goy
every terrorist killed is listed as civilian anyway, what's the point in letting an enemy live to blow you up when you're not looking?

burned that cuck so hard his wife's grandson gonna shit coal

kek, completly rekt.

Oh of course real thought is met with toxic masculinity.
How surprising.
Absolutely wrecked right. Pssh.

He still does what they need him to do. Only he does it messy.

>Jams Bond is an American hero
>Gets the job done but with massive casualty's

I was right

james bond is british, works for mi6

not that any of it is realistic, shit mi6 is pushing massively to hire sjws lmao

but why are the terrorist so mad for no reason?

You'll find most people willing to protect life are also willing to protect life.

what?
I can read these halfwits like a book
compartmentalized minds. 2 contradictory ideas are both true when it's them

they're always mad: they hate pretty much everyone not belonging to their specific sect, it's been like this ever since Islam took hold in the Middle East (see: Sunni/Shia feud as a blatant example)
who started this shit doesn't even matter at this point, what matters now is how to stop it
and I really doubt saying sorry and flooding our countries with exploding camel cavalry sand cultists is going to fix anything

>Sunni/Shia feud
the sunnis are supremisist
the shia didn't start this and the west supports the sunnis