What makes americans so hostile?

what makes americans so hostile?
their fuse seems to be very short and hurdle they need to overcome in order to get agressive seems to be very low.

is this genetic or cultural feature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYGfHb7wxB0QNqZCu6vWOkA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

confirmation bias

Cultural, america has no genetic homogeneity so you can't really make generalizations based off it,

Obviously cultural, dumb Pekka.

>shared genetic feature
>in one of the most racially diverse countries on Earth

ur mom

It's not just the Americans who are having problems.

It's not that we're hostile. We just have an intolerance for stupid bullshit. Like people from other countries shitposting about our hostility for instance, and trying to rationalize it by suggesting it's a genetic or cultural feature.

Lots of American's just have a no bullshit attitude you just probably perceive it as aggressive or hostile because your a cuck.
Also made me kek hard

Our ancestors were those brave enough to leave European shit holes and stand as free men. We don't cower. We stand and fight.

Funny you mention that, because i am angry enough to kill someone over an arguement about immigration.
It's a fucking shame we don't have duels any more.

Their ancestors were those stupid enough to leave glorious European cities and live in the desert. They don't think too much. They just do stupid shit.

we're all rejects from other countries and we've been poisioned from excessive pollution.

that's just northerners being cunts

We know violence really does solve problems

>implying all of america is deserts

untrue. me and others have made this notion so many times in so many places. it's more than just confirmation bias.

ur propably right

i didnt think this trough ok dude!?
now tell me, what is it specifically in your culture that makes all this happen? i need to get to the root of this issue.

this is also interesting. how is it even possible to get unironically insulted about these kind of mother insulting things etc? in finland that's totally absurd idea to get actually insulted about ridiculous stuff like "ur mom is fat"

what do you mean by this?

lmao :'D good post.
obviously the hostility/intolerance for stupid bullshit comes from somewhere. where does it come from?
rationalize it for me with your big brain and better knowledge on your culture.

Divide and conquer psyops. It's that simple.

Probably Scottish and German genetics kicking in

ROUNDERS IS NOT BASEBALL YOU FOUL WANKERS

>no bullshit attitude
dare i even say /autistic/ attitude?
is there ever time when these people just relax and lay back for a second?

>brave enough
>to leave
just what the fuck does this even mean?
i hope this post was atleast some kind of ironic bait.

but what does autistic screeching on the internet solve when you see material you dont like?

Insecurities and xenoestrogens

>is there ever time when these people just relax and lay back for a second?

>is this genetic or cultural feature?
It's because most Americans are of German ancestry, and German DNA is basically hostile and psychotic from too much blonde-and-blue inbreeding

This explains all their NASCAR and obsessive racism and alcoholism -- it's all just genetic Germanism

>just relax and stop working
Anglo/Protestant work ethic is not a concept that started with America.
>what the fuck does this even mean?
it means they sailed across the fucking Atlantic ocean to get out of the overcrowded and overly violent shithouse that is Yurop, and that your ancestors didn't have the gall to do the same.
>autistic screeching
we live high strung fast paced lives you just wouldn't understand you literal mongoloid.

nigger blood

The lack of IQ. Burgers are the result of losers that couldn't make in in their homelands. AND they love a magic sandnigger in space. They should all die.

Americans are extremely touchy and will often use phrases like "you're making me uncomfortable" or "that's not appropriate", making awkward situations 100x more awkward. Moreover, Christian Americans are just about the most asshurt segment of them all. I once used "God damnit" in front of my host family and they got mad as fuck. So yeah, Americans are really touchy and they don't understand irony either, making them complete Autists.

i didnt mean nessacarily in terms of "stop working" but more like "sit the fuck down and smoke a cig while staring in to the horizon or something"
let that heart rate come down for a sec before you continue raging at the world.
and it's not like you are working 24/7 so fuck that excuse.

>they sailed across the fucking Atlantic ocean
instead of staying in their homeland and fight?? doesnt sound like too manly thing to do desu, kid! ;)) #JokesOnYou

>We stand and fight.
>... to get out of .. overly violent shithouse that is Yurop
this is getting epic :'DDwtf

>we live high strung fast paced lives
..as a shill working for jews and then die at age 30 because of greasy fast food and constant raging?

>you just wouldn't understand you literal mongoloid.
thats why i told you mongoloid to explain me and you literal mongoloid failed. im starting to get convinced there is nothing to be understood here.

develop a sense of humor ffs

don't forget the fact that we're all obsessively taking stimulants and there are more guns than people here.

>captcha: match the label: helicopter

We have niggers and had to tame a continent. You have to have a short fuse.

nigger genes

Taking the LORDS name in vain is a sin.

yanks are raised in a masculine society and a honour culture,they dont depend on the police to protect us they rely on themselves primarily via guns

desu i respect them for being like that

they are also remarkably deeply supersticious i find also? let me demonstate...

reply to this post or your mum dies in her sleep tonight!

They are not white.

Uncivilised animals.

>germans
>aggresive
Only thing that makes germans aggresive are beaches, the inability to speak another language and their autistic pursuit of ordnung

fuk u burger plzzz :D

That guy is so based

mostly triggered drumpfkins

>nu/pol/ will fall for this bait and continue bumping this while good threads with thoughtful content and effort get slid
Sad! Many such cases!..

>based

Go back to plebbit

>obsessively taking stimulants
explain me this meme. is this just a meme or actually true? why do you get prescribed stimulants?
i've heard that shitloads of americans get annually hooked on painkillers as doctors prescribe them some ridiculously strong ass drugs considering their injury.
is it true that in america you can walk to a private doctor and say "i want you to order me this drug XXX for this YYY problem that i have" as you've seen a TV commercial about some drug and he actuall will?

makes sense

>"you're making me uncomfortable"
>"that's not appropriate"
>making awkward situations 100x more awkward.
fucking lmao. i've paid attention on this too. that's ridiculous. why would anybody ever say something like that? wtf :'D

>"God damnit" in front of my host family and they got mad as fuck.
holy fuck. i can only imagine the unlimited amount of ways to trigger people like this.
tell more stories about american people and how would nordic person see them as weird?

Because Americans have overindulged on the whole "freedom" ideology that everything to them is self centred and all about "me, me, me". They're too individualistic and therefore anything critiquing them is as good as a personal attack and will therefore defend they're "freedom".

this makes kind of sense considering these american habits of saying shit like "you're making me uncomfortable" and
"that's not appropriate" almost as if other people were there to serve them.
taking shit personally and not being able to take banter is just ridiculously low level of performance imho. sad!

they are brainwashed and abused by their society all their life while being told they're the masterrace so it gives them severe cognitive dissonance when they meet foreigners who have not been circumcised, given psycotropics as children, bullied in school, indebted to get a worthless education, worry about how to get medical attention, seen their parents torn apart by alimony ect ect

>flag
Kek

I'll kill you for that

Shouldn't you be drunk by now?

Because you guys get so triggered by our hostility and it's funny to us

P R O J E C T I O N

don't die mum

Capitalism

They're Amis.
"Amis" is a strange concept. "Amis" or "ammattikoulu" is actually a vocational school - you can study to become a car mechanic, electrician, plumber etc. In a way, it's similar to community colleges, but the training is very hands-on (for instance, you couldn't study languages, history, biology etc. there). More often than not, the people going to (or graduated from) "amis" are associated with lower IQ, alcoholism, and dirty hands. They are the people who work their butt off in dirty jobs to be able to buy their "friday bottle" ("perjantai-pullo" - those finnish guys will certainly know what that means). Friday-bottle is a 0.5-liter bottle of some type of grain spirit (vodka, or 'koskenkorva'). These are in 35-40% range, and one such bottle is roughly equivalent to 9 regular beers (or 7 IPAs). After this amount is consumed by each, a group of "amis" students might go to a bar to continue (likely starting a brawl) or gather to a parking lot, a market place etc. to 1) talk about cars, 2) beat up someone (especially someone from a different town/country), or 3) look for 14-18yo girls who are too young to get into bars, but are still drunk and looking for attention. These events may be repeated the next night (Saturday). Sunday is for recovering from a bad hangover. And, after another week of working/stydying, a new friday comes with a new bottle, and the whole show starts again. There is comfort in routines.

Overall, these people are true finnish rednecks.

I believe this "me, me, me" type of thinking only really benefits entrepreneurs or people with great ideas. When you allow everyone to put themselves first and act in their own interest, people abuse it and become incredibly narcissistic. I mean even when I was watching those "prank" videos on youtube I was really surprised at how fucking quickly burgers were ready to throw fists.

Americans more so inherited imperialist aristocracy and employed germanic barbarism and savagery.

Nigs gonna nog sure but most Americans I've understood, no matter how altruistic or how much of a paragon they seem, always have some unsolved egotistical tirade to go on in front of a smart phone.

Again, not all Americans, but when you look at a broad spectrum analysis on personal experiences and social evidence in the US, there's always a constant disturbance and extroverted aggression looming from the US.

It's almost as if you've been founded on the notion of rebellion, and the surge for power of the individual.

Country founded by war that kept facing new threats and finding new reasons to go to war.

Founded on the notion of a constitution

>obviously the hostility/intolerance for stupid bullshit comes from somewhere. where does it come from?

It comes from not being a cucked faggot and telling authority to fuck off. We've been edgy rebels since we kicked the anglos out. It's cultural.

Hello Leaf.

What's your opinion on the status of Canadians?
Is their colonial heritage the cause of their respectable apparition, military and the similarities between our cultures?

What I don't understand is the movement for tolerance that's so stereotypical.
What caused it? Higher echelons of education? Lack of war reform?

Just because you've been founded on the foundation of a set of constituted rules, does not dismiss your relevance to a rebellious beginning.

Your two major parties, loosely explained, are essentially how to befit the individual to the constitution and in opposition how to fit the law and government to the people.

There's still a radical specter in there, always making its way free on this concrete pride originated from a deceleration from great stone statues, and not so much the parchment itself.

>Nigs gonna nog sure but most Americans I've understood, no matter how altruistic or how much of a paragon they seem, always have some unsolved egotistical tirade to go on in front of a smart phone.

You do realize that less than .05 of the population will ever do this, right?

Definitely culture.
I'm a chink and I find myself going on attack mode more often these days, probably due to the increase in liberal degeneracy.

Kek salutes.
Best shitpost I've seen in 24hrs.

OP's right. Obviously there are people in every country who are violent, or quick to anger, but these are an anti-social minority, whereas the general population are chill and polite (to an Amish degree, in American terms).

The surroundings have improved slightly, but the temperament of people in the Americas honestly doesn't seem like its developed past the American Frontier times, and in Mexico, Aztec times.

The only saving grace that North America has are the more civilised settlers from Scandinavia. Without them it'd be like one big current-day Mexico.

just look at all that sand !

>The surroundings have improved slightly, but the temperament of people in the Americas honestly doesn't seem like its developed past the American Frontier times, and in Mexico, Aztec times.

You Europeans are fucking morons.

Tourists I've met from Europe are so taken aback by how polite we are that they assume we are faking it until they realize that we aren't. Then they want to emigrate here.

You guys must all be miserable, bitter faggots over there. The tourists I've met have been nice, though. Maybe they aren't the bitter ones.

cultural, americans are a genetic cesspool anyway

>less than 5% the population
Can see that literally.
The point behind my statement? No, still exists.

I mean your court system itself, or rather its frequent clients, indulges narcissism and you are the creators of an industry devoted to extravagant fantasy.
Not that the court is bad, it's just personally I've heard only Americans taking people to court for the stupidest shit.
(At least your judges are somewhat competent)

>No, still exists.

No--you're actually an autistic moron that watches a few loud mouthed Jewtoobers and then say, "LEL EVERY MURRICAN MUST BE LIKE THAT."

Take your autism medication.

trumptards are nu-Sup Forums though

Germany is probably the least inbreed country in the world. Arabs, africans and slavs are extremely inbreed.

Work with a lot of Americans I met I thought they were taking the piss to start with.

Yanks are calm cool and polite 9/10 would r8. I mean you've all seen youtube videos of yanks saying "Yes Sir no Sir" to strangers on the street.

Courteous af.

I have the protection dogger, faggot
(love you mom)

It's a direct result of infant circumcision, which permanently alters the brain. Muslims, niggers, Jews, and other victims of this practice also have short tempers.

Oh I was certainly wrong, the US has some of the finest minds around.
Making parodies of a finite sample of entertainers by describing them by anti-semitic slurs? Suggesting I take autism medication for saying a large country would have large egos behind smiling faces?

I'd be offended but I'm afraid if I gave you a B- you'd shoot me because you thought you were being stepped on.

Fuck off with this protestant meme, most of our ancestors, the ones who built this country, are Protestant.

What is the root of the issue?
Jews. Jews run the media, yes they do it elsewhere but it's to the max in America.
Check out this youtube channel and see how quickly this place has changed.
youtube.com/channel/UCYGfHb7wxB0QNqZCu6vWOkA/videos
pic related

You sound like a cuck.

You have no idea what you're talking about and your shit's all retarded. Assuming you aren't trolling, you honestly have some variant of autism. Get it fixed. Sage because shit thread.

bingo
we're FUCKED if we don't find some real uncompromised leaders FAST

Shut the fuck up its because of posts like this. And we don't want to hear your stupid marxist worldly bullshit. Outside of densely populated US cities of course, they love that shit.

>no idea what I'm talking about
>still has yet to surface any point beyond "I don't understand what an example is"
>the thread's automatically shit because you said so

Proving me right, I see. Good lad.

> You Europeans are fucking morons.

You're demonstrating the issue. Politeness isn't the same as extraverted 'niceness' which disappears in the face of things you don't like. It's a temperament which never changes.

You could almost never arouse an average European to violence without attacking their children or something. I say to one American that they aren't polite and you're already half-cocked in retaliation.

Face it, you're a failed people. You're like street-dog mongrels whose bad temperament can never be repaired.

Getting cucked by niggers thats why they are always hostile

We're all descendents of the people who were fed up and brave enough to cross the Atlantic on wooden ships.

Imagine how alpha the Martians are going to be in the future when they're all born from badass astronauts.

Guess what.
Your precious Christopher Columbus was an evil kike and colonialism is TOTALLY Jewish.

Bullshit. Potato eaters, i-Talians, Frogs, Krauts, pollacks, limey bastards, and drunks (Russia, Ireland [again], Finland, England [again],) never needed an excuse of "muh children" to become hostile. Just look at hooliganism.

The USA is massive. Different time zones, dialects and culture. United as States under the flag of America, not easy to maintain.

We have all the niggers concentrated on the outskirts of large cities leaching off the businesses in the inner city. They don't venture into the burbs much. South Africa is totally fucked though.

LOW TOLERANCE FOR FAGGOT YUROKEKS

Socioeconomic. When you have to work long hours, have had to accrue debt to finish school, and have very little of a social net, you must deal constantly with daily stressors. People whose lives are full of stress tend to have a short fuse. The US society is also very competitive. That also names people more likely to snap.

Tldr: it's a Marxist explanation that looks at the distribution of means of production .

Which state you're talking about tho Last time when i was in Florida there were so many Niggers and illegal Hispanics that cant even speak english

Still a far better system than collectivism/Marxism which always ends in complete disaster.

The tolerance wasn't always a thing and the first PM hated chinks.

I believe the tolerance was borne somewhat out of the harsh climate killing off communities full of dicks as it required more collectivism. A lot of it has to do with Canada being a former french colony causing a french/english rift and dealing with the reserves and dealing with the chinks that stuck around after the gold rush and transcontiential railway.

>what makes americans so hostile?

Not having a foreskin.

>It comes from not being a cucked faggot and telling authority to fuck off. We've been edgy rebels since we kicked the anglos out. It's cultural.

We're edgier rebels than you guys are, that's why we were dumped here as criminals. Can't get edgier and more rebellious than that. kek

* >what makes americans so hostile?

Not having a foreskin.

>It comes from not being a cucked faggot and telling authority to fuck off. We've been edgy rebels since we kicked the anglos out. It's cultural.

We're edgier rebels than you guys are, that's why we were dumped here as criminals. Can't get edgier and more rebellious than that. kek

having to babysit the entire world since the 30s.

Simply put, Americans on Sup Forums are surrounded by people who despise Americans because indoctrination. They go on to Sup Forums to vent against other faggots who also despise us for our problems (they especially get venomous when those nations have the same goddamned problems)

It's almost like you enjoy suffering. Or you think that if you suffer, others will respect you more. They won't and you will be taken advantage of.