Why the FUCK aren't white people having kids?

Why the FUCK aren't white people having kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/93756/the-secret-to-bringing-down-indias-birth-rate-get-more-women-to-watch-soap-operas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can't hardly afford to feed myself i aint starvin no child

me too.

Are those all men?

Jews

They realize they aren't financially stable enough to raise a child, unlike niggers or spics that don't mind if their kids are raised in squaler.

Cable TV:
qz.com/93756/the-secret-to-bringing-down-indias-birth-rate-get-more-women-to-watch-soap-operas/

*squalor

*scualor

I am 25 years old and I am still a child

Stop making excuses and have white children.

Back to starving nigger

>tfw dont want kids
>tfw not white

youll never be that financially stable ffs.
its a fucking meme, most kids from my generation were accidents. to be actively avoiding having kids till your in your early 30s is insane.

You're a fool.

I would never bring a child if I am not financially stable enough.

>have white children
>on 15 dollars an hour
>in california

I don't want them to go to school with niggers

I'll have a kid once I'm done with school and have gotten a job in my field.

Birth control and hedonism.

sage, what kind of dumbass statement is that

Because my gf needs to "work on her career first" aka the Jews.

We don't need more. We need less.

I have student loan debt. I wouldn't mind starting a family, but no fucking way am I doing so before I'm set up financially. If that never happens to my satisfaction, then neither will the family.

>White men are obsessed with black cock being big
>White men are obsessed with Asian cocks being small
>White men are obsessed with Jew cock being mutilated
>White men love cuckolding
>Whitne men love traps
White men are fags.

this.

The craft beer and scarf budget would take a hit.

millenials grew up in the 80s and 90s boom
so as a child, they grew up with video game systems, going to the movies whenever they wanted, buying shoes that were expensive just because a sports star was on them.
Now they're adults, and they can't afford that for children, and they think that means they can't give them a good life.

They don't realize that 99% of children in the world, and 65% of children in their own country grew up with far less than that.

It doesn't help that women are now told that they need to go to college, get a career, and "become an adult" at the age of 28, instead of spending their early 20s finding a husband.

It's almost like we need moderately well paying jobs in order to do that.

We are. Just not as many as the third worlders.

White people dont get welfare for having kids, so if they have to pay for their kids, who's gonna pay for Jamal's 10 bastards and their baby mamas?

Who wants to bring kids into a society so full of crappy women, assholes, and niggers?

In my case, because 99.999% of women would be toxic to any kids she would give me

I am white and I have 3 kids.

I did my part.

OP i'm only 19
Don't rush me.

VR families when ;_;

my life is nothing but one big false start

I want to have kids, but I dont want them born in this hell hole...

But I am still 20, so hope for change that I can build a family.

I'm Southern Asian, and my family has lived in Australia for 3 generations. Whether you like it or not, I am Australian, and will be having children to continue my family name. I also earn more and own more than anyone in this thread.

Cry some more.

Please only have two.

I dont believe you.

>white australian on over 100k here

98K after tax.

Am white man and dont do any of those things...kys fgt

Then we are much the same. Except your asian, not australian.

Yeah you did. You did your part to perpetuate the disease of normality. Are you proud you disgusting ape?

>Except your asian, not Australian.
That's very reasonable.

>19
Shut the fuck up you dumbfuck kid.
You too cuckpublic.

Once you get to 6th gen like me then yeah you can call yourself Australian

>watch animu
>read fantasy and play games
>bit of a nerd
>also conservative who likes to shoot guns
>not christian

No white girl that I would want would put up with me. All the girls into the nerdy stuff are lefties who hate Trump, all the girls into the conservative redneck traditionalist stuff are right leaning usually hardcore Christian. Add in the fact that most people get divorced, and the fact that I'm not wealthy, and basically
I will never have a waifu nor kids. Please shed a single tear for me user.

Indoctrination. Men getting too much estrogen. High unemployment.

I did some calculations how much does it cost to provide a child good education and happy childhood in general. I'm not saying that I would spoil that little fucker. It would be my priority to make my child a modest person. Implying that I will get good job after the college, I could afford to have children after 5 years of working.

Second reason why I don't want to have children is because I don't want them to get brainwashed by (((their))) culture and media

Kek you have no idea.
>Jew
>goy dad, jewess mother
>both sides are wealthy
>filing taxes for 24 people from both sides of my family because I love numbers
>I earned just under 800k this year.
>tax return is just over 20k
Yeah, I'd say that I far outstrip you.

Holy shit. A moment of clarity.

you laugh, I make another ramen.

Estimated cost to raise one child to age 18 was $200,000 a few years back.

it really is a disgrace there's so many smart athletic white people in liberal cities but they are all brainwashed into beveling their lives are worthless while some fucking piece of shit who cant even count is the rightful inheritor of our world. it's disgusting.

>I'm Southern Asian
>and will be having children to continue my family name.

Oh is the Patel name in danger of dying out?

Face it, it's people like you who are one step away from being full blown lefties.

>not christian

*tips fedora*

Big whoop. American here and I made 92k last year in USD(120k AUD equivalent), and I'll probably make ~100k this year. And I know I don't make anything to write home about.

>both sides are wealthy
We're trying to scale our family up to the upper class. Maybe in a few generations we'll be up there.

Why the FUCK would I have kids. They fucking suck ass and I probably would end up beating the living fuck out of them.

There is just a great number of things that have occured either organically or deliberately that disincentives people from having children, specially white people.

off the top of my head i can think of:
-no fault divorce gives women the option of leaving you at any time
-more diverse areas make for shitty enviroments to raise children
-big cities make for atomized individuals that can hardly have a real relationship
-higher education makes people wait longer before they even consider having children
-deliberate propaganda that pushes the notion that children are a burden instead of a blessing

im sure i could come up with more but i think i made my point.

Because they waste their disposable income on worthless shit. I have a 3 year old phone. Everyone I know pokes fun at me for not immediately getting the newest version. I drive a 15 year old Honda because it costs nothing to repair compare to a Subaru or a Fiat.
Millennial whites are stuck in this loop of constantly wanting the next best thing when they already have something that works fine.

because all my gfs have broken up with me and eharmony said they couldn't match me.

i can give americans a pass

but poverty here just means less fancy stuff
we still eat well and we don't have worry about a college fund, medical bills

feels privileged, man

I wish you well. What do you do down under?

I want to watch the world burn.

But seriously there are major problems with today's youngsters and the divorce courts. At least coming from a young man who wants a meaningful relationship. Plus, I'm too old to really understand the current dating culture, and I wouldn't even know where to start with finding a prospective mate. It isn't like the old days where you can just go down to the rollerskating joint or the drivein and find tons of young people looking to hook up. Everything is done online, so the girls always go for the top of the top chad who has 14 women lined up already and is telling them all he's an experienced virgin who will never do them wrong. Most of us never really have a chance, at least those of us who are not still in school and able to possibly find someone in one of our clubs or classes. Basically, shit is fucked and many are suffering.

I don't mind kids but no girl wants to go out with me

If you can't redpill your gf you shouldn't even try to get her

>tfw 5' 6" and have no obligation to reproduce

Then bleach a minority.

I don't want to lose my kids, which will definitely happen no matter what I could do given the judicial system.

>eharmony said they couldn't match me
This is my greatest fear and I probably will an hero if I ever see that

They are, but half black makes you just black.

Are you the Jew from the Sup Forums thread a month ago who gave the dude from California 200 for a car payment and the guy from Georgia the 2 pizzas?

Yeah, that's me. You forgot the chick in Houston who asked for a "small loan of a thousand dollars".

Children=Child Support

Marriage=Alimony

Repeal the 15th and 19th Amendment and most of societies ills will be healed.

nah i got the same thing when i was living overseas and by chance i met someone in finland and married them and we have one kid and another on the way

differences are going to happen, especially if you're not a brainwashed idiot who toes one or two party lines and that's the extent of their personality.

i wouldn't bother with those services or at least not put that much emotional investment in them.

If you stop looking, you'll never find her.

My thoughts exactly. I subbed for a bit to see what it's like in public schools and there's no way I'd put my kids in them. Nothing like it was just 10 years ago.

because snowniggers are cucks?

Are you ever going to make another thread like that again?
(x)deep(x+2)me

Eh maybe. I'm on a plane right now and have been on one every day for the past 2 weeks. If I can settle back down at home and I'm feeling generous I'd think about it.

This is sadly very true...
Fuck this sucks.
I'm really hoping to find a woman that won't fuck me over for the rest of my life, but the causalities among my friends around me are making me fucking paranoid.

Hey I am visiting Finland in the summer. Are Finnish women different than American women? How did you meet your wife?

Numerical indicate the correctness of your statement.

Hey I'm 19 and I need help making my house off grid

MGTOW is growing. We see too many men fucked after a failed marriage.

All of you who are saying that you do not want to bring children in to this world because it is a hell hole -
1) You are a cuck for thinking like that. Think of your crusader ancestors who fought islam invasion, what would they think of you???
2) If there are less white children being born then this world will become more of a hell hole for the whites but if there are more whites born then we are stronk!!! (Yes, i am salty about the blackification and islamisation of the white race because both of the before mentioned aspects bring retardation)

They know that they can't compete with BBC and that their race deserves to die out

Destroyed economies. Whites actually care about providing a comfortable and fulfilling life for their children, so much that they will put off childbirth to be financially secure. Non-whites are being funded through wealth transfers and various other entitlement scams to breed, essentially.

They steal from us to pay others to breed us out of existence.

Ironic considering your ancestors were the ones being crusaded against by Teutonic Knights.

Inflation. Cost of living increased for a variety of (((reasons))).

man that's bullshit, stop with this "le whites are le elves and blacks are le orcs from lord of the rings" shit, white people can shit out just as many kids with no money as anyone else, it's just new rich city dwellers who are larping as nobles now that don't have kids

Reply to me mongrel brother.

Because white people ask too many questions and over plan everything. Just find somebody and knock her up.

White men are already taking care of their kids, the niggers kids, the chinese girls, the adult/babies and the 25Iam12y/o migrant babies. No money, no patience, no will.

I'd say this is what keeps me away. I make a good living but it took a ton of work to get here. Won't get married because of everyone I know having been divorced at least once, which limits my "market value" in dating. I could just blast one inside the next time I fuck something, but I'm not sure that makes for a good parental dynamic

So I take it you've never been a poor white then, check your fucking privilege. Those whites pushing out what might as well be stillborne, are wiggers. They are not whites. Those people are no better than the spics or the niggers, who at least have the gimmedats check to do so.

The majority of white women are brainwashed liberals, SJW, Tumblrinas, Feminist, etc. It's not easy looking for a girl who has her shit together these days.