Why do you worship a jewish god?

Why do you worship a jewish god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Habit and routine.

in fact, jewish leaders wanted to kill jesus for spreading the truth and disrupting their mercantile business.

>tfw Christianity protects me from jew tricks Ike OP

>tfw a jew almost tricked me into killing people but Jesus saved me with the threat of hell and a tormented soul as my conscience wouldn't be able to handle such a thing.

Crime and Punishment: 2017

because he's the one true God.

Abandon your Christian beliefs

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
The sinners are so angry

>tfw a jew tried to trick me into spending my whole life jacking off and not having children and destroying my own culture and forsaking the last 1500 years of my peoples history and that I should accept all degeneracy as long as it doesn't directly effect me but then Christianity taught me materialism isn't the way and hedonism is wrong and that morality is absolute and non subjective
dont

Because they are retards. Claim to be red pilled yet they follow the dogmas written BY jews, following a Jewish made religion

Fucking cucks, glad I am an atheist, it was so ridiculous and Jesus is NOT White

The more virtuous people we have, the better. Liberals don't breed, quit bitching, if something really awful happens we can go to war.

I thought the same thing, shouldn't we encourage them to go trans? I mean, it makes them infertile so it is win-win for us

>tfw Christianity shields me from the pain of not seeing the point you're trying to make

A debate about any concept of Christianity is always, first and foremost, a debate over the inerrancy of scripture. Once he has lowered his sights by appealing to the probability of scripture's truth, then he has left the door open for the skeptic's escape to considerations of possibility.

Yeah that would work but they are the ones who buy into overpopulation and don't want to have kids.

Maybe if Hillary won and started giving children books on how to act degenerate, and inviting migrants in, etc, then I would be more militant.

Whichever religion can shit out the most babies with the least infant mortality rate wins. End of story.

Hope you took time to thank your christian brothers for saving your country from atheists electing Hillary

Thanks Christians, good neighbors they are.

I don't

Guess what, most atheists are liberal because they're either:
> Jews
> Grew up in a liberal home
> Got bullied by Christians, and grew to hate them.

I mean, there are exceptions, like possibly Mr. Bananal but most are because of those three.

Learn to live with suffering and shit water, you don't need to do anything about it.

"Stop worshiping Jesus" - t. synagogue of satan, importer of muslims, uses hollywood to promote sin, mocks jesus at every turn, K I K E S

sure thing schlomo

>he worships poo instead

Those are also the reasons they are atheists.

t. Chirstcuck

Well we have empathy in the west so we want shitty people like pedophiles to go to hell.

t. Poopinder Poopdirjeep

THIS

Jesus Lived

>"Jesus wasn't white! As a white person, I rather worship an African snake god!"
>t. Sup Forums

Why do jews keep making these threads

They are engaged by the truth and eternally try to attack it and steer people away from it

Enraged*

I worship Jews for their great minds and assiduous hard work whites are inferior to Jews.