This is a Swedish man who died around 1350-1370

Post some bog bodies from your country who lived around the same period, and reconstructions of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocksten_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yde_Girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallonflickan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>12th century peasant
>Clean shaven

oyster shells

Best I could find not my country tho

Well there isn't much point in making a detailed facial construction if you're just gonna hide it behind a great big bushy beard.

>he isnt black

ayo crackas and the whitewashing baka

Predictable reply

Here's the earliest known reproduction of a French garrison in Poitiers, shortly before the Battle of Tours (732AD).
Their morale is high and they are depicted wielding halberds and taunting their hated foe the Berbers.

elena glinskaya, mother of ivan the terrible, 1508-1538
would you Sup Forums?

She's quite attractive

El negre de Banyoles.

Not really Spanish, but hilarious history.

I wonder how he died

looks like a cuck

I have that same hair color, and both of my parents are Romanian.

a piece of wood through the rib cage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocksten_Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yde_Girl

This fucking gif. I can't take it.

Every time...

Such a goofball

the historical conversation after translation of a manuscript about the battle by professional historians says:

WHAT YOU TAUNTING ME. YOU WILL PAY ME WELFARE FOR THAT.
BRING THE COUSCOUS TREBUCHET.

did they win?

Hair is clearly present in the remains..
Do you see a beard?
Honestly, this place is getting worse.

nope, they ate couscous that night.

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Reconstruction of a Castillian farmer circa 1230.

Is this the real bog pill?

Can't. Humans only arrived here in 1788

Isnt strange how man didnt evolved biogically in the past 3000 years? We're still the same, yet we're far from being ooga-booga barbarians that we were. Doesnt this challenge evolution theory?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body

Of course it's a lie. Pic related is a 5000 year-old Swedish woman, looks exactly like any average one today.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallonflickan

Trey Gowdy?

Not really. Civilization by definition challenges natural selection, but it doesn't mean that we can't observe natural selection and changes at work in other species. Also, in evolutionary terms, 3000 years isn't all that much.

Not even close. Work on your racial skills.

people of 3000 years ago had the same mental capacity as we do today, just look at the roman/greek philosophers and architects.

We just stand on the shoulders of those before us, and we take their millenias of research and progress for granted.

BRAAAP

Glad to see you know what I am saying. Does this mean Trey is a descendant of Der original Swedecuck?

The position she died in.

3000 years is only 200 generations assuming an average age of reproduction of 15. 150 if you change the average to 20.
That's really not enough generations for visual signs of evolution to show. Other evolutionary changes have occurred recently though. For example the ability to digest milk as an adult appeared after the agricultural revolution and so must have been some time in the last 7000 years. This is evidenced by the fact that cultures who never developed agriculture do not have the ability to digest milk.

That guy has a head twice as small, but it might not be easy to see from your perspective.

>in other species

what about the human race then? we're still the same since a lot of time, you cant deny this.

>3000 years isn't all that much

So evolution is just a random thing wich happens over time? This contradict the whole theory, we've changed a ton (whites more than everyone) and nothing happened to us.

kek

>finns being proud of their heritage?

>the ability to digest milk as an adult appeared after the agricultural revolution

It doesnt sound evolution to me, we have just adapted to it, it's different.

Hot.

made me move my facial muscles

Her real head.

>what about the human race then? we're still the same since a lot of time, you cant deny this.

Because in human lifespans 3000 years is nothing. You count evolution across generations. It's not the same with say, bacteria, which have short lifespans and reproduce constantly. That's why there's so many diseases that keep reappearing as we find cures: because many continue to reproduce and adapt against our medicine.

>So evolution is just a random thing wich happens over time?

Depends on your definition of "random". Yes, random mutations occur, and those who can't adapt to their environment die before they can reproduce. Harmful mutations often end up extinguishing that family line. Even then, today with our civilized world, more people that would be weeded out can survive through medical advances. In the past, we didn't change a ton because those who did change died out, and those who survived were generally quite homogenous a group.

>12th century
>1350 - 1370

Norway, why?

Also oyster shells, pewter implements, etc.

Any cause of death determined? It's not long after The Black Death he died.

Yeah, the people who were better at adapting to consuming a relatively nutritious and calorie dense source of sustenance once it became readily available lived longer and thus replicated more than the ones who didn't.

This is called natural selection. It's evolution. You are either willfully ignorant or genuinely stupid. Stop doing mental gymnastics to defend what you've decided you want to believe ahead of time and start assessing facts objectively before drawing absurd conclusions.

>when a millennia-old skull has better teeth than u

She's a cute :3

why do you post an average finn of today?

>head size
>ignoring facial features

How fucking stupid are you, Sven? Hit the gym, lad...

WE

Blaha get ye gone

I'm not sure what point you're making here.

Adaption via random genetic mutation is evolution.
Most evolutionary changes are things like changes to enzymes, minute resistances to disease, small changes on the chemical level that give the organism small advantages.

T-THICC

What am I looking at here? Does this thing have tits?

*domesticated animals

She looks Swedish.

So is the average Swedish woman 1.45 meters tall?

thats Tutankhamen

King Tutankhamen. Legendary Pharaoh.

You're essentially looking at the result of lots of inbreeding.

cute

no sugar jews everywhere.
plus genetics.

Cheers lad. I missed that.

If you lift the muscles grows. Did they evolved? Nope, they just adapted to a stimulus, it was in their nature to begin with, there's no real change. You're the one followin shit without question their truth, dingus.

The average for females was 167,7 cm in 2013

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yde_Girl
>that five-head

kek

> This one is from denmark

Rus are Vikings.

170 was considred the 180 of today.
the better you eat the taller you develope.

You're assuming that all phenotypical change is heritable, dum-dum. You can alter your body at a phenotype level without making genomic alterations. Of course that if I cut off my arm that doesn't mean my kid is going to be born without an arm, literally no evolutionist says that.

This man died about 200 years before year zero.

Aus scientists successfully recreated this image of an Australia from roughly 1968.

Jesus was vorn in june.

good times, when fluoride wasnt in the waters.

Pic from a local museum build on a neanderthal finding site.

Proof of slavs being niggers.

>You can alter your body at a phenotype level without making genomic alterations

Make sense, i guess you're right about it.

Yet all these accomplishment in both science and art and all we got is drinking raw milk. It's at least disappointing.

>tfw ancient pharaoh had gyno just like u

BREHS

He looks so familiar to me that i don't get it. Any guess?

WE WUZ ASIATIC NORDS

>Nigga and the boy both missing a fist

Sharia law b.c.

looks comfy desu

>Lamarck pls go

I'll try and explain it stepwise using the lactase enzyme example.

1. there is a group of people who herd cattle in ancient europe
2. like most humans at the time they cannot digest lactose as an adult, if they try they get the shits.
3. One person in the group is born with a random genetic mutation, an error in his DNA that failed to copy correctly when his parents DNA combined.
4. This DNA error means that the gene normally responsible for stopping the body producing lactase (the enzyme that digest lactose in milk)as an adult, now doesn't work
5. as he never stops producing lactase he never loses the ability to drink milk
6. he drinks the milk of his livestock after they eat its offspring
7. due to the extra source of calories in his diet he spends less time having to do menial shit to produce food and more time fucking.
8. he produces more children due his increased fuck investment.
9. each child carries the lactase production gene

A beneficial random mutation passed down via genetics. Evolution.

No guess, you'd have to post your head.

> 3000 years
> didnt evolved

The Italian intellectual didn't thinked

imagine the smell.

hvíla í friði

>hair on head of body
>so hair on head of recreation
>no hair on face of body
>no hair on face of recreation

what about the natives?