A
G
E

youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM

Wow, I'm speechless.
Someone unironically made this.

>her
>woman

nice social engineering memetic warfare, CIA.

How about you give that project "Mocking"Bird (jay) a fucking rest so that the world can go on with their lives instead of having to oppose an intelligence agency that is literally trying to rid the world of white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyCJSqfsi3s

CIA, for god sakes... sort yourself out.

That's a picture of Chris Hayes though.

Woman ?

>her

Deport her.

So powerful, really makes you think.

>nu/pol/ will fall for this bait and continue bumping this while good threads with thoughtful content and effort get slid
Sad! Many such cases!

It's true isn't it? The fake news is real. All this anti-Trump garbage being pushed by the left is all propaganda. I've seen it with my own eyes. I'm from the deep South. Pure Trump country. I'm currently visiting Washington DC with my family and was prepared for the worst as a Trump supporter. I left my MAGA gear at home because I didn't want to have to go to jail for defending myself from a liberal. Want to know what I've seen since I've been here? Blacks, Mexicans, Poos, Asians, high school and middle school kids on school trips, old people with walkers, women and business men ALL WEARING TRUMP GEAR. What the fuck is going on? How is this reality when I'm told that the only people that support Trump are white men. This is eye opening and makes me so much more hope in America than I've ever seen. Leftists are truly the minority

lmao......so gay

Stephen Colbert really let himself go.

SAGE
Don't bump CIA psyops, nu/pol/.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

sage this piece of shit post. fuck the kike behind it.

>>woman
>>her

Liberals actually believe this..

Thats a woman?

I like how this picture is a subliminal call to arms for lesbians....

By Kieth Olbermann in drag.

Wait, ray hasn't killed himself yet?

At least have a women in the picture.

>woman

>Woman's opinions have value

Top Kek Op, laughed 10/10

>her
you fucking shitlord

>A duke is gonna bring Trump down!
>Had a Capone's vault moment when she accidently debunked the "Trump doesn't pay taxes"meme on national television
Really activates the almonds.

Isn't this the guy who proved Trump paid more taxes than ubangi and bernie after saying for 16 months he had paid no taxes at all for 20 years?

What the fuck is this bullshit?

Your doom, newshill.

>butthurt ITT
what's wrong? If you are sure drumpf is President for 8 years, why are you so angry?

>If you are sure drumpf is President for 8 years, why are you so angry?

Why project so much?

Literally only tactic you posess?

Much sad.

Many condolences.

Wow.

YESSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAY

>trump confirmed lady's man who only dykes don't like

Literally who?

Explain yourselves, Burgercucks..

Fake and extremely fucking gay

Some news show host that spends her entire show claiming Trump is a Russian shill
Also made a huge stink about how she had Trump's tax returns, spent hours hyping it up, and then showed on air he paid more in taxes than Bernie or Obama did percentage wise

Stop trying to hack me.

holy shit this is so gay
whow so gay man

Lol so her whole gig is that she talks about Trump? lel Libshits love to cling to their enemies I swear. They couldn't live without them. They need them.

>woman
>her

good grief, i don't even know who is trolling who in this thread anymore...

who?

>yfw he's literally so unstumpable people have to write 100% fake stories to attempt to destroy him

Not gonna lie. Former Sup Forums supporter, it's fun to watch this website crash and burn. We can't let the kike mods get the CIA codes.

>doesn't give two shits

that's where you're wrong, kiddo!

>will you put me in a camp

IRL she sounds like she is deeply concerned about what Trump thinks.

Smelly dyke no danger to Trump.

*sneers

>says man in OP pic related

>2017
>people are still writing fanfics
Damn that site will never end.

#notalllesbians

Trump's support is wide and varied, as a previous poster mentions.

still sucking at meme clearblue?
there is only one job where you are praised for sucking so hard
better get a bunch of clearblue vacuum trucks and empty some septic tanks, you will make a killing.

underrated

TAX RETURNS

Whatcha gonna do, Rachel Maddow? Join forces with Rosie O'Donnell to defeat da Trump?

She'll stop him next time for sure!