mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sjm-oisfolo-03201.jpg?w=863
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13&version=NIV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_dynamics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori#Tomb_of_Jesus_Christ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lives*

fpbp

Jesus was right

I really want to fuck the Angel Gabriel.

Look at those soft hands, plump lips and fair skin.

mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/sjm-oisfolo-03201.jpg?w=863

man i wish he did

and died nailed to some planks like the dirty kike he was

Why does Jesus keep asking for my money when he could just generate it himself?

And kikes killed him because he saw the kikes for they are, they murdered him for it.

Hitler was the second coming of Christ and he lost because too few believed.

We lost...It's over...

and then 3 days later rose again, amen

>lived
>33
>Jesus died at 33 years old

Yes and he was a communist

ok enought internet fo today.

The Jews love you, they even helped preserve a holy book for centuries to prove one of their own came along to save you.

hairy pussy gets fucked by uniformed jews

Wrong, he said he came for the lost sheep of Israel gathered 12 Jews to rule in his kingdom and they went and taught to the Jews.
The Religious leaders killed him because they didn't want to lose political power and influence.
But Jesus cared about the Jewish people. He had a problem with the leadership and those who were greedy though.
Christ saw the difference between the average Jewish person and those with influence and power though.

DELETE

We all know

Is this the pope?

That doesn't move me at all. In fact I'd argue it discourages understanding. Jesus didn't obscure Truth or Reality and this kind of esoteric nonsense makes sensible people think you're nuts.

oi papa francisco how you doing?

Great my argie brother i might make you all honorary whites soon

>someone has this pic saved on their hard drive

>Jesus didn't obscure Truth or Reality
the truth and reality is that Christ rose from the dead, He lives
>esoteric
there are 2.2 billion people on earth who hold to this truth

just a Proxy nigger

So did Pinnochio

fuck off to /x/

Most importantly, he died and rose again after three days. Imagine what it would be like if there was no chance to avoid the sin debt? What would be the point of not becoming a monster if you are fucked either way? Regardless, come to Christ while he is near. Also, blasphemous memes may make you chuckle, but God is watching you

Sure okay but a crucial aspect of Christ is that he was a Human Being. This is absolutely *essential* to an apprehension of Jesus. The position that Jesus Lives, *Now*, is simply nonsense to people who *need* the wisdom that Christianity has to offer.

It's counterproductive and makes people regard Christianity a Cult, populated with lunatics. It's something that can only be appreciated from within the faith but otherwise compels rational people to disdain not only Christianity but the very concept of God.

Jesus ate, slept, was a teacher and a Prophet. He needed to wash, use the toilet and cut his hair occasionally. This knowledge causes him to be relatable, one of us.

This is far more comforting to me than the need to join in with your ecstatic adulation, in fact I think he'd disapprove of it.

Fpbp. For dummies: Jesus was crucified, died on the cross, rose from the dead after 3 days, appeared in the flesh multiple times to the apostles and later ascended to Heaven. He is very much alive and He will return soon.

What MMORPG does Jesus play? I want to hang out with him.

>It's counterproductive and makes people regard Christianity a Cult, populated with lunatics.
who cares?
we shouldn't water down the message, especially not to cater to a small impotent minority of people.

>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, (2 peter 3:3)

... I think Jesus would care dude.

why?

Jesus didn't go out of his way to water down the truth to appease others
>43 Why don’t you understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot accept my teaching.
>44 You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.
>45 But because I am telling you the truth, you do not believe me.
>46 Who among you can prove me guilty of any sin? If I am telling you the truth, why don’t you believe me?
>47 The one who belongs to God listens and responds to God’s words. You don’t listen and respond, because you don’t belong to God.” (John 8 43:47)

And after 2000 years it was all so worth it.

Angels are cute femboys

>He will return soon.
He's just gone to the shop to get some cigarettes.

yep, think of how many Christians were saved from eternal damnation in the 2000 years since thanks to it.

not sure why you posted pope francis licking a nigger's foot, the death burial and resurrection of Christ wasn't done to turn the bishop of rome into a warrior god

>why?

Because Jesus sacrifice was for everyone, not just your special sect. Christian Religious Traditions all source their Truth in the teachings of Christ but they are creations of Man.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13&version=NIV

As I understand it, American Christianity can be fanatically hardcore but it doesn't seem, to me anyway, stress the sacrifice that Love requires to qualify as Love. I'm puzzled by your contempt for those who are lost to the Teachings of Christ, I thought that the ecumenical church was first and foremost evangelical. It sounds like you've not just given up on bringing others into the family of God, you will rejoice in their damnation.

Christdom is within everyone. Jesus lives within any who would embrace it.

I can Amen that.

Godbless and Godspeed user

>It sounds like you've not just given up on bringing others into the family of God,
all i'm saying we shouldn't go out of our way to hide the truth (the "Jesus lived" vs "Jesus lives" thing for example) just to appease the worldly.
follow Christ's example, say it like it is.

the "greatest man born of a woman" according to Christ was john the baptist, and he was a crazyman living in the woods eating locusts and yelled at people to repent all day

>Christ's younger brother
>Isukiri

Top Kek

>God is watching you
God sure is a perv.

I can see how it is irresistible to yearn for and reach up toward the Light of God but I feel it's equally important to remember that Jesus was also *a person*. He was unique among the people of Earth, a Prophet and a manifestation not just of God's will, but of God himself. He was one of those People,
He was *One of Us*, and it's this that causes Jesus to be relatable. If we exalt him too highly, or in a way that distorts or blurs his physical presence on Earth, we lose something crucial.

I don't want to lose my connection with Jesus by failing to remember a crucial aspect of his existence.

Mount and blade warband: Napoleonic wars.

Followers of "Americanism" are based mostly on the harsh truth of the Bible. On the other hand, most Catholics don't even read it and think the word of the priests is enough to get by. It's so watered down that it prevents people to ever walk with God. Americans accept scripture but reject the church Jesus created (Catholic Church). Nobody is worthy of God, but you better believe that God demands a lot from us. Going to church on Sunday is not enough. We are all one under God and He won't care about your sect when judgement comes.

Well would you consider him defeating the devil to be crucial? He came back dude he is alive. It's really clear cut not really open for discussion. It's like. If being alive is 1 and being dead is 0 then jesus is living 101. The alpha and Omega. The end all be all.

again I'd have to refer you to this passage from Corinthians which is my absolute favourite pice of scripture.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

I have faith in God and in his Son Jesus, and I am comforted by this. I know that when my time comes God will know and understand me, and I will be at peace. The squabbles that mens pride creates and sustains will be set aside and the confusion we live in will evaporate like mist under a hot sun. Until this day I will continue to try and understand my Brothers as I hope they will strive to understand and not condemn me.

>If we exalt him too highly, or in a way that distorts or blurs his physical presence on Earth, we lose something crucial.
agree to disagree

>generate
Jesus is not a sinner like the US federal reserve Jews.

Jesus, being God in flesh, was not a prophet. A prophet is a man who receives the word of God and teaches it, not a man who is God and teaches with His own authority.

>He won't care about your sect when judgement comes

oh wait, I think I understand what you meant. When I read that God wouldn't care my first impression was that God would reject but you're saying that God isn't distracted by our petty differences and vanities.

amiright?

Awesome pic is awesome bro

>Jesus started the Catholic Church
Lol no. If anything he started Orthodox

"I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes unto the father but by me"
-Jesus

>that id

ummmm....laying it down a little thick there

Great, what is he doing for the world now? Give a bunch of retards who have no critical thinking skills false hope?

>2017
>Godfags still thinking that Judeo-Christian musings of desert goat herders from 2500 years ago has any basis in the modern world

>Inb4 muh life guide and morals
>Inb4 atheistfags can't have morals without religion

Yeah, it's so crazy to think that humans would know that killing and stealing is wrong on their own; really made my synapses fire, OP.

This

If it wasn't for the realisation that Jesus was a Man as well as a manifestation of God I would still be lost. It was this realsation that grounded me to Reality in a way that was undeniable. It wasn't abstract knowledge, I felt it.

Don't you think he was both?

>stealing is wrong
what would "wrong" mean in a godless world, populated by meat robots, where there is at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, and nothing but pitiless indifference from the universe?
does it mean "a thing i personally don't like you to do?"

Well since no one is without god fully we'll never know if they would have morals or not without him. My bet is not. Man would still be beast I suppose. Without the fall and rise you're not going anywhere.

If your 'truth' had any real integrity you wouldn't feel the need to ridicule. I believe this type of hostility isn't meant to tear down faith or God but to prop up the Ego. I've yet to meet someone, with a truly open mind, who after considering the wisdom offered by the Prophets didn't detect reason in it.

Is God going to save our dying planet, Norway? Is God going to stop our massive population overshoot and obsolete socioeconomic ideologies from systematically destroying all other life on the planet?

No, 'God' was never helping us, or hurting us. The only things that have been eternal are the cold, hard scientific laws that govern us, and that's all there has ever been. You can debate the 'well who/what created the universe, then?' ad nauseum, but no one is going to help humans except us. And we can't even do that well.

Our planet isnt dying. You are. Scaring you much since you act out like this online? Scared me shitless before too to be honest. Then I found jesus lol. And that shit doesn't phase me in the slightest. How do you act in your daily life you walk around only seeing death and decay? Go out in the woods for an hour and look around you. Ain't nothing living there going on like you about death and destruction. Take a bath. Drink some water. Look at the birds. Don't believe jewish lies lol.

wtf man delete this blasphemous garbage

idiot

I bent you over last night.

>And we can't even do that well

It's faith in God that generates faith in each other. While we're bickering over things we want instead of nurturing and cherishing the things we need your argument will stand.

Science isn't without merit but while it can explain how a thing works it can't explain why, this is the very thing that sustains doubt, not just in others but within ourselves, of our ourselves.

We need one another, to reflect and reassure, to comfort and assist. No one can exist in total isolation from his fellow creature, even with an awareness of the presence of God, we are made to be a community, a family, and only function properly as such..

How about you turn the other cheek

>Our planet isn't dying
>Humans are literally in the midst of the Sixth Mass Extinction on Earth as we speak

I know I'm just a dumb burger, but I surely thought EU education was better than ours?

I know right? This is the most offensive image I've seen here, in regard of Religious threads. Guy is really fucked in the head.

There is no overpopulation, there is no """"""massive"""""" population overshoot, its all just a myth to control the planet.

There is a kingdom ruled by Jesus Christ, and there is this world ruled by Satan and his forces.

This life is temporary, this body is temporary, the soul is eternal.

The rule of free will is the cause of all of this confusing humans.
God created free will, you may do as you please, be it good or bad.

If one interacts and prevents and dictates your will and action, are you truly free? Arent you a dictator then?
Thats why humans are free and must be free, and free will always be respected, respected so much that you may destroy yourself if you please, this is the red-pill people dont get.

flip it though and it will blow your mind.

The Earth, ...

is alive

I'll admit, I was trolling with my original post, as I'm not really on the fence one way or the other about God. Some of my best friends are religious and they know that I'm not, we have some great discussions.

I will say this, Poland, you're right. Humans are going to need one another in the coming times, whether believing in God or not. That much we can agree on. Also, I plan on traveling traveling all over Europe for a few months in the Summer, and wanted to definitely see Poland. Would you recommend a few places to go?

mmm, BLT with Mayo. So perky.

A zombie that could walk on the water... sure.

Keep on dreaming, Sweden:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_dynamics

I pray that more Sup Forumsacks get saved so I can chill with you niggaz during the millenial reign.

Hope you liked it, kurwa.
Here's the bill.

please dont slide the thread and going off-topic with depopulation nwo agenda.
The earth can easily handle up to 50 billion people, easily, its a myth, but DONT SLIDE THREAD WE DONT CARE!

>this jewish lie must be true because this other one must be true and this last paragraph in this jewish article really won me over with at least 3 statements I didnt care to look into.

As psilocybin(bread/flesh of christ) and muscimol(blood/water of christ).

Doesn't exists lol

HOLY SHIT, IT'S NOT A SHOOP!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori#Tomb_of_Jesus_Christ