How do you Euros deal with the fact that all your women prefer American white men?

FACT: American whites are the best whites on the planet

Here are some reasons why all European white women prefer American white men to European white men

American white men are:

>highest IQ whites
>most handsome due to having ancestry from multiple European nations
>biggest dick whites
>most muscular whites (European white men actively discourage being too muscular, JUST LMAO)
>funniest, most outgoing whites
>most charismatic whites
>most successful and richest whites (European whites have never been to the moon, LMAO)
>best political views of all whites (more libertarian, European whites think the world is going to end if they don't get free shit cradle to grave, LMAO)
>not cucked, still allow gun ownership (European "men" think guns are too dangerous, LMAO)

So, European white men, you tell me why European white women would choose you over me, the average American white, when I'm higher IQ than you, I'm more muscular than you, more handsome than you, have a bigger dick than you, I make more money than you, am funnier than you, am more polite than you, am more charismatic than you, have more confidence than you, have a bigger living space than you, and have less cucked political views than you.

Time to face the facts, European women want to get Americaned. You European men can just get sodomized by your new Ayrab refugee buddies that you literally BEG your government to import. We have Trump, you have Merkel LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQeeciggzSR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BURGERED

White is an American term for Mongrel.

>We have Trump, you have Merkel LMAO

LMAO indeed

this is division, fuck off

>nu/pol/ will fall for this bait and continue bumping this while good threads with thoughtful content and effort get slid
Sad! Many such cases!......

Aw, what's the matter turbocuck, did I strike a nerve LMAO? We're only taking Swedish women as refugees, you men can stay back and get sodomized by your new African government.

Face the facts, you Swedish whites are the most phenotypic whites, yet you are cuckold disgraces.

American whites are the future of this race.

He will not divide us

I find it funny that you don't dare to compare yourself to Swedes but instead need to label all the inferior peoples in Europe under your term "White European".

Agreed OP is a faggot.

This is some pretty shitty bait. Even I know that Europeans are taller, healthier and better looking. Have you ever actually walked outside? Americans are fucking ugly.

And likely JDIF desu.

instagram.com/p/BQeeciggzSR/

gooks have the cutest children

the fact that i am white and i won't kids this cute makes me not wanna breed

>>am more polite than you

>made this shit thread

Aren't all europeans though. To a lesse extent anyway. Unless you're a inbred cunt

kek seconds this

and niggers are taking your women
Burgers are like niggers to us

Division? No.

Think of it more as a spur to competition, us white americans are getting things done to improve our problem. You european whites tend to need someone to light a fire under your ass, you sulk around and let your problems grow until they get too big to manage, and then what do you know, youre genociding someone.

Average American penis size: 5.1 inches

>America
>White
Pick one.

>Implying British women aren't the biggest coal burners in Europe

LMAO. Completely untrue, our African population has about 20% European admixture, almost all were bleached at some point along the way.

Also, all the good Brits left that shitty, depressing island and came here to make something of themselves. You can get arrested for owning a butter knife, we can have high powered rifles.

Do you think maybe we have the better crop of anglos making our laws?

The ideal penis size is 9 inches. And you're probably exaggerating already.

Unfortunately, as you guys can see, we do have a pretty large shitskin population here, as evidenced by these two shitskins posting with an american flag.

Gentlemen, a word of advice, when people say the word American, they're thinking of brown hair, blue eyes, not some shitskin taco vendor.

The burger really believes that they prefer whites... You're losing even traps and trans for blacks and arabs.

>Arabs
No I'm pretty sure it's just blacks.

t. Tranny

America is the cuck capital of the world and everyone knows it.

Would you please take a picture and share it with us so we have prove?

yeah nah, you need to fuck off cause they're full of aussie schlong cunt

We embarrassed the entire white race and everything is our fault for giving the Jews control and emasculating nearly all white men worldwide.

Arabs too, an English friend of mine is a proud Anglo but says she likes arabs (Jesus HWDU). She is a based femboi.

Arabs don't really have big dicks though.

>America
>White

This. Nordic women are ugly and dumb as fuck

You're easily the number 2 whites on the planet brother. Us settler colony whites are the best whites.

How big is your dick since you're so proud of it?

What color is your skin?

Blue.

Post American whites.

>highest IQ

literally every american I met was a humongous retard

look at him stealing our women
i hate him so much

The only americans european women meet are soldiers. 70% are black and as we all know soldiers are stupid. So i guess op is still on crack.

Meh. I'm alright. I'm not fat at least.

>highest IQ whites
>most handsome due to having ancestry from multiple European nations
>biggest dick whites
>most muscular whites (European white men actively discourage being too muscular, JUST LMAO)
>funniest, most outgoing whites
>most charismatic whites
>most successful and richest whites (European whites have never been to the moon, LMAO)
>best political views of all whites (more libertarian, European whites think the world is going to end if they don't get free shit cradle to grave, LMAO)
>not cucked, still allow gun ownership (European "men" think guns are too dangerous, LMAO)

Notice that this list has gone TOTALLY unaddressed. It hurts seeing the truth like this, I'm sure that one about them loving free shit so much that they'll literally import millions of shitskins to keep their free shit ponzi scheme going hurts the most.

the guy in this pic is a Leaf

>he still has foreigners military bases in his country

what a fucking cuck

Get a haircut faggot

Straight to the oven with no supper, mister.

Hi, I am a humongous retard.

Perspicacity is my favorite word.

Classic All American Chad

Only your soldiers are stupid, some master race they turned out to be.

none of that matters when you are short and have small dicks

Not really.

Its for your own protection. Some are scared we could rape you again.

ofc cuckidoo

Regarding the IQ comment, just do the math. We have 40 million niggers and like 50 million spics, and our national IQ is still 98 meaning it is propped up by the white score.

american cunts wouldnt last a day in aussie bush. too many deadly animals for you pussies. fucking hicks.

google failed me

"white americans" and yes this is division faggot-tier bait

yeah, it's pretty amazing it's still that high with those creatures weighing the US down

Nice bants faggot.

I'll last awhile in your Aussie bush, because you are not satisfying for your loose women after they get raped by abos.

Brother, this post wasn't directed at our fellow settler colony whites. You guys are a close second to us American whites. South African whites are up there as well.

Probably because that entire list is unsubstantiated. Probably because on average American white men are actually shorter and have smaller dicks than European white men.

>52 bpm of a fit man's resting heart rate

What the fuck is that meant to mean?

post proof of your claim

Except here's what I actually look like

Beeing french...talking about cucks. Is there anything a frenchman could say that would harm a german?

Our pissing contest is meaningless. Trump will tank the US economy, leaving Europe and the rest of the world at the mercy of the Chinese, who will devour everything in their path to complete worldwide desolation. Thanks, America. If only you had succumbed to the sweet embrace of death when your time came, we could have lived happily for a few decades longer.

Maybe so, but they still aren't as bad as Americans.

>unsubstantiated

Why do you think this, does it hurt too much to see your genetic kin in the Congo score so low? You realize they sold your ancestors to us, right?

Fucking Sup Forums tier thread.

Get out of my Sup Forums you Fucking plebbit normie
>sage

cardiovascular system efficiency
average is around 70 bpm
being healthy brings it down as your body adapts to the demands you place on it

they probably tested some professional sports players or athletes

>HYBRID VIGORRRRRR

Do you hate us?

Google the average dick size and height stats American men are 5 9 on average with 5.1 inch dicks. German men are 5 11.25 with 5.7 inch dicks. In Iceland and Hungary they're like 6.5 inches on average. All Scandinavian countries are around 5 11 on average except Iceland which is 6 foot I believe. The Dutch are like 6 2 on average.

>Trump will tank the US economy

It's weird, this shit happens in every fucking board for the like 7-8 years I've been here. The "above average IQ loner" meme is so retarded, you're all dumb as bricks. sage

American men are on average 3 inches shorter than the average swedish man, and 4 inches shorter than the average dutch man.

JUST

check'd by nipp

feels good to be dutch
can confirm penis length and girth comes with height

>he sits when he piss
>elect merkel 4 times
cuckidoo

There are whites in America still? Holy shit

>say im from jew york city
>all the panties drop
>all the girls instantly get wet
>literal fights over who gets to talk to me

Pity you haven't worked out how to write a sentence properly ....

Oh well. .. American educa .....

I'm white. I'm just telling you how it is. Europeans are a lot healthier than Americans and there are benefits that come with us. You think Europeans are cucks cause that's what the propaganda you consume leads you to believe or what you have diluded yourself into believing. The truth is the cuck shit started here. The truth is we have been responsible for the emasculation of European men for our own failures and for letting the Jews control our media. I am proud to be white and I love Europe because that is my homeland in my heart. That is where my blood comes from. Even though they might hate me for being an American. And I can't blame them if they do.

oh you have to open your mouth to get that?
how sad

Weak response. Typical french behavior. Its like in your blood to be weak.

>go to America
>chicks hear me talk to male friends
>immediately interested, asking me where I come from
>chicks act like everything I say is super interesting/funny
>even random nu males think I'm the shit
>american overly social behaviour is making me really uncomfortable
>never got my dick sucked by so many different girls in so little time
Is my accent so shitty or something you burgers are really fucking weird

They could probably just sense your Nofap aura.

Hi Golden One

Whites united.

GRILLED

Fucking weesht you colonial

/thread

american girls really really like dick
no seriously... they cant go a day without having a dick in them. and a new dick everytime is preffered.

i've never understood how anyone can possibly become this fat. seriously, is it some kind of genetic defect or are some americans literally this fucking lazy and shameless.

dont they notice peoples look of disgust and pity on their faces?

how come all these super fat people on scooters have relatively thin arms and the rest of their bodies are fat blobs.

americans are fucking bizzare mongrels.

drink 20 bottles of soda a day