Red pill me on Poland?

Why is Poland so white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_pS33x0Uuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they dont give gibs to refugees.
Also Catholic country.

Stay strong Poland.

Slavs are not white.

Because they're based and know that niggers are subhumans.

Catholic
Racist
Bigoted
Intolerant
True eden

Have fun getting cucked

Because the place is a shithole and not even poles want to live there.

>t. Londoner who works on building sites

because hitler removed the jews

Mongrels like you have no say in that.

They are white in skin only, racially they are predominantly just reduced cromagnoids.

pic related what the average pole looks like

POLISH DANCE CAMPS.

How does it feel getting paid to shitpost?

quick rundown:

>some of highest instances of suicide, depression, and alcoholism in the world
>irrelevant shithole, descendants of thousands of years of russian peasantry ("slav" literally was taken from the word "slave")
>women are whores and prostitutes, taken by many arabs/medi cultures and sold as sex slaves even today.
>30% of polish men will have sex with their mother or member of nuclear family (sister, father, brother)
>lowest literacy rates in europe
>causing problems in anglo countries, have a harder time integrating than a nigger from africa
>hitler completely cucked them, the only polish person worth a damn you'll meet is likely a rape baby descendant from german occupation
>hitler would have completely finished them had he not had to fight on so many fronts
>to this day, they are still asking for gibs, but no country gives a fuck because no one takes them seriously

cherry picking

they're pretty assimilated and tend to speak at least decent polish, though

>no 100%

this is what is wrong with the world

It depends on two factors.
Well, that depends how much do they pay you and the 2nd is do you have a hangover.

I feel underpaid but today I didn't got blind drunk yesterday so I have to shipost only for four more hours. And new excuse me my friend. I am out for lunch.

>EU flag

get out now

Slovenia, this is not an attack, I'm just curious

Why are your results so much worse then Czechs?

>slavs
>white

>"slav" literally was taken from the word "slave"
when will this bullshit end, it's not true

Slavs aren't white

katyn kurwa

don't bite into the bait

It's an ((("american"))) stating ((("facts")))

>"slav" literally was taken from the word "slave"

Gib sauce on this statement sempai.

When their birth rates started to drop, they gave money to their citizens to have kids instead of letting in the brown hordes.

it was not, he's talking lies

Because no one, not even Poles, want to live there.

This is the norm in Poland now

Women are only interested in foreign dick here, which most often happens to be black. Poland will be 60% white by 2030.

Too many Yugos and albos.
desu, about 1/3 of the population is pure Slovenian, most are mongrels or such.

i c

It's actually vice-versa, greeks calles them their own name "slav" which became sclavos and started to mean "slave"

If it werent for you guys taking our jobs you'd be the best!

>Why is Poland so white?

Why would anyone wanna emigrate to Poland?

Friendly people, nice country, nearly no shitskins

If Poles are so damn smart like I always hear why has their country always been so damn poor

>If it werent for you guys taking our jobs
Poles take our jobs, it doesnt matter we dont want to work those job, get them out reee
More muslims, more Africans, we have gibs for everyone
Honestly I will never get this attitude

40 years of communism make wonders you know

Because in polish, the direct translation of virus is: jew

Would you like to get out of your basement once in a while?

Nobody wants to go there, because it's a shit country.
And they are niggers of the white race, so being white doesn't do much good to them. All they can do is to live off gibsmedats, be it USSR or EU.

Ahhh my sweet Poland, it's good to be white.

>niggers of the white race
>see flag
>kys

Causes there good workers here

More like 2/3, but okay. You're right on a principal level.

desu is there even such a thing as slovenian nation?
Whole Yugoslavia territory is basically Serbocroats who for some reason see other serbocroats as different entity. For isntance Serbs are orthodox and Croats are christian
Your difference is that when your forefathers went to fight as Pandurs against the Turks, Austrians fucked your women and voila, Slavokraut was born, today known as Slovene

Best plumbers in the world. They keep the country unclogged from niggers

Meh. I worked with Ukrainians, they're fine. Will work 60 hours per week on minimum wage, doing 120% norm and never complain.

White = Germanics + Celts + some minor ethnicities

Canadians are not human.

>they are taking our jobs!
>they are taking our benefits!
>they are lower educated and thus scummy low iq retards!
>they are higher educated and thus subversive jewish puppets controlling our country!
can't win m8

:D

>paid for
They are paid for nothing. He shitposts because they are so fucking busy "working".

By the way EU bureaucracy is racists. It's dominated by white old males. They need more diversity.

Nah, you can literally tell a bosnian, serbian or croatian from slovenian just by their face. Slovenians bred much more with austrians and germans, so they don't naturally have these oval shaped faces. If you put 300 people from yugoslavia in front of me, I bet I could guess their nationality just by their face in 90% of the time.

There's also the thing about Slovenia being very wealthy compared to others, so their worst migrate en masse to here without ever learning the language, cause they count on us understanding them anyway.

> Be polak

> Poor as shit

> Priest comes to door

> Give him moni

> Priest drives away in Mercedes

> Go to church every sunday

> Give more money

> Wow why are we so poor god pls save us

Not even exaggerated. Why are yall so religious.

Are you retarded? In my whole life I've seen like 3 niggers

people raised after 1988 are not, though. even if they are, the clergy embarrased itself so much that churches are getting more and more empty

gee dunno maybe it's because we don't want to have islamic country ?

Besides we are not poor because of church it's because we can't start business (because of law)

can confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=3_pS33x0Uuc

There is this feeling.
The feeling when I go back to Poland for holidays and everyone speaks the same language, everyone is white and 90% of girls are qts

Our taxation and social system are even more draining.

Most people are moder slaves and to survive you must throw away your conscience. You will be eat alive otherwise.
When I see a hobo dying on the street I won't even call 911 because it's a waste of taxes and he will be laying there next week again.

>Why is Poland so white?
A certain fellow rolled over to the country, and wiped out pretty much all non-white elements (along with a lot of whites). The few remaining non-whites were either taken care of by the next certain fellow that rolled over to your country, or self-deported themselves. Imagine said event making you completely immune to lolocaust memes.

That's how you end up with such a white country.

Only if you consider Jews non-white. Other than that nothing changed.

Shitty social benefits, high taxes (sometimes up to 70% of taxed cash, ofc in form of many small taxes, not one large) and pig-eating catholics everywhere.

according to Centrum imienia adama smitha taxes here WERE around 86 % when they did reaserch

it was around 2004 ? i don't remember

There is no better redpill than being in war, being fucked from all sides and fighting constantly.

Oh, even better, that i have thought.

>70-86% taxes
and you guys go butthurt when they call us slaves kek

pure delusion

not really a ticket to great britain is like 350 PLN
so living in poland can be very cheap

I won`t go butthurt. We are white niggers of Europe, that`s for sure.

rightfully german clay
also russian clay

I spent a week in Poland around Christmas and saw:
At least 10 niggers a day
Fucking Asians EVERYWHERE. They fucking filled every McDonald's and traveled in packs around the city
A group of 8 Turkish or Middle Eastern kids running around being generally obnoxious.

Fucking embarrassing, Poland, step it up.

t. Dave from Birmingham

Lsst bastion of normalcy

No normalcy here, sorry. Maybe not many niggers, but commies, ex-commies and cryptocommies everywhere.

Did you go to the zoo?

>warszawiak

For sure. We keep Asians in zoo, so in which other place he can see them?

Fuck off with your divide and conquer...

actually we can really easy repair our country
basicly we only have financial problems caused by retarded majority voting on commies
and commies in law system (witch is leading to ridiciolous trials)
but if we kick them out from law system and switch to free market economy we will bloom
just like in 89 when Mieczysław Wilczek made new economic laws that crushed communism
shame that after 6 months everything was reversed :(

Does Majdanek count as a zoo?

>Kosovo
>White
>Albania
>White
>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>White
>Romania
>White
>Sweden
>White
>Germany
>White

as you have written: retarded majority voting on commies. They are incurable and must die off before something will change.

no worries they will finish themselves soon enuff
daily reminder thatthey are old

You saw 10 niggers a day in a village?What a load of shit. I rarely see niggers even in Warsaw

Russia the least white? Is that right, fuck me Russia you massive cucks.

Well clearly Uganda has been investing in Eastern Poland.

Most of them aren't immigrants, they're natives that the Russians conquered centuries ago. It's what happens when you take over a vast amount of land.

It happened to me not so long ago. They were part of the French sports team. :^)

I just kind of figured there wouldn't be that many in eastern Russia to bring the percentage down that low.

>Racist
>Bigoted
>Intolerant
That's not even close. We're actually extremely open and tolerant if you're not a feral fucking nigger.

The blackest black nation on European continent.

Don't even think about coming here, since then we can channel our telepathic energy and steal your wallet without even you coming here.

>Australia
>trying to shitpost

canada is the new king, faggot

It is well known that countries with exclusively red and white flags get a bonus on maintaining ethnic homogeneity.

Depends on your definition.

Anyone calling your racist doesn't even know what it means.

Majdanek is a worldwide tourist "attraction", so you can meet many foreigners there.

Worst is, when I talk with people and say that we need to burn all this fucked up system, because we cannot afford it. And have tax law on 2 sheets of paper and some stupid flat tax like 14-16% they treat me like a leper.

Majority of people here like those shitty, useless gibs, I really lose hope.

this

and when you arrive to poland via car, every time you stop reality gives you 20% chance that your wheels will dissapear and your car will be standing on bricks. If you walk out, the car will vanish too

Polish magicks