Sup Forums /lit/

Post some red pilled books

Pic somewhat related, haven't read it but I agree with the sentiment in the title, even if the Jew fag wrote the preface

You're literally judging a book by its cover.

>I agree with this book's stance on corporal punishment
>I agree with this book's stance on irresponsible democracy
>I agree with this book's stance on military service (completely voluntary, leave at any time, but you're a faggot who doesn't want to be a citizen if you do)
>I would initially feel like military service shouldn't be necessary for citizenship, but reading about the success of Rico's father despite his lack of citizenship makes me agree with the service for citizenship, maybe I would modify it to be taxpayers are citizens
>Nationalistic global government (huh?)
>Fun read in general

I loved it.

Fucking duh, but this book wasn't for us, it was for normies.

I didn't read through it just to "get redpilled," I read it because it was fun. If it sucked ass I wouldn't recommend it.

Could someone explain to me what makes Starship Troopers so redpilled?
I haven't watched the movie but from what I recall It's just some soldiers going on some desert planet and shooting aliens in teh future.

It's the class sections. Rico has a very interesting and redpilled ethics teacher.

The politics behind it all.

k

"Judging a book by its cover" refers to the quality of the binding and cover, not the pictures on it. The logic being that even a tattered book might have important things to say. They didn't have pictures when the phrase was coined.

It's perfectly reasonable to judge a book by its marketing.

Probably the Military Republic aspect, where only conscientious people are allowed to vote or hold office.

if u dont like startship troopers, and learn that peoples lives are basically worthless to the ones above, you're crazy.
also fuck yeah blow up bugs and shit fuckk yeahh lazer fences fuck yeaaaahhhh

fuckin shooting them in the face and the bugs burrowing into peoples bodies and breeding and spreading to other people and shit fuck yeahhh thats sick m8

I experienced all this bullshit at university. Who's read the book? I am considering ordering it from amazon right now.

>bugs burrowing into peoples bodies and breeding and spreading to other people

I get that AND a unique civic perspective?

fuckin bugs n shiiitttt maaan lmao ohhh ruunnn

jumpin in the trenches and shit BUT OH NO U GOT BUGS CLAWS IN UR BACK MOTHAFUCKA

taking ur fkn legs off ur gunna have to beg for money for alcohol and get spat on by liberals lmao but it was fucking worth it cos u got to ffight the bugs lmao fuck yeahhhh

This one

C'mon you cishitlords! Do you want to be extremely problematic forever!?

then u capture the big pussy bug and u best believes ur gunna take some war-booty home like some muhammad motherfucker

then the bugs be gettin all into ur shit through ur mouth while ur trying to recieve treatment for ur fucked up legs oh nooo
shiiiittttt

in hindsight fuck yeah what a good movie trilogy

I'm glad white men aren't welcome at college anymore. For 100 years you stupid dumbasses and your ancestors ignored the importance of education and went into powerless, shitty fucking jobs like Trades/Blue Collar. This is your fate. This is the future you ALL chose.

The only industries that actually matter, the ones that are important for controlling the world we live in, are things like: banking, mass media, mainstream news, education/college, tech, entrepreneurship, legal/judiciary, politics, finance etc.

But you sub-human low-IQ whites keep thinking your stupid welding job, and your fantasy of some weekend race-war is going to save you. It's not. We are all scheduled for genocide/extinction.

I'm not the first person to tell you this. You've had this information for literally centuries. You haven't adopted, adapted, and implemented your enemies tactics like you should have.

Fuck you all. I can't wait to watch the end of Western civilization. We earned everything that is coming.

one could say that the bugs resemble BBC

There's no way you could be this stupid unless you were a nigger

Yeah care to explain yourself untermesch? I'd love to see you come at me with something actually intelligent to say, but we both know, you're a triggered little bitch.

Whatever you do, don't watch the 2nd or 3rd movies. Watch the first if you want a Action flic with cult status and interesting World building and politics.

The 3rd Movie is literally a Christian propaganda film

I ask you to sit and ruminate on what on the utterly stupid shit you took the time out of your day to type.

While you do this, I ask you to turn off your air conditioning, water, and electricity in your home that I'm sure you built and maintain, get in your car that I'm also sure you wouldn't have some loathsome mechanic touch onto those stupid ass roads, and drive it off a fucking bridge. Make sure to wave to the welder doing work underwater on the barge when you get to the bottom of the river

>The only industries that actually matter, the ones that are important for controlling the world we live in, are things like: banking, mass media, mainstream news, education/college, tech, entrepreneurship, legal/judiciary, politics, finance etc.
Plenty of white people get into those jobs though.

Rate my bookself Sup Forums /lit/

>all those wrestling games

I refuse to believe you are British

your taste in american authors is shit

Shit taste.

unkissed virgin shelf/10

Im on Meditations, The Rationale Male, Machiavelli's Prince and 48 principles of power right now. Pretty good shit

>The 3rd Movie is literally a Christian propaganda film

And what's wrong with that?

mohamad will win

>Criminals are punished
>No pedos allowed
>Communism banned
>Name resembles the KKK
Needs more death penalty, though.

Is that a plumbing manual?

>tfw when you'll never have a daughter of the emperor as a waifu
Feels bad man.
Though buying a retributor squad and the triumvirate of the imperium took the sting away a little.

Don't know about redpilled but I'm reading The Black Company now. Also started Red Storm Rising.

Also powersuits, movie omitted that shit

I was going to read Eisenhorn but I don't know much about the 40k universe.

eisenhorn is a good place to start, recommend folloowing it with the ciaphus cain novels and continuing with the ravenor trilogy since it ties a little bit in with eisen as well.

is the book actually redpilled? the movie was extremely satirical of what would be considered redpilled.

Yes, the movie is a joke.

Good shit, I'll get on it after Black Company.

>Ann Coulter
>Lauren Southern
You are what is wrong with the west.

Argentina is white there.

approved

You like WH40k then?

>Lauren Southern
You're worse than someone who knows nothing about politics and doesn't care about politics.

Oh I just noticed all of the video games too.

Good work pouring hundreds/thousands of dollars into the consumerist machine in exchange for time-wasting devices.

It's shit. It's not well made and doesn't fit into the Starship Troopers universe. The film is universally hated.

They basically nuke the "God" of the bugs which was literally a living Monster and conclude that "their" god must exist and help them and they implement global neofaschist Christian rule based on that, which has to be the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

While it's fine to have a taste for conservative politics, the authors you've selected are just puppets for the conservative movement, to mobilize stupid people and get them on board.

Christ, this has to be a joke. Why haven't you read the Greeks? I mean, these "authors" are for the most part, puppets for the conservative movement (which itself is fine), but puppets nonetheless whose ambition is to mobilize stupid people to be political in a conservative way.

Go read the Greeks. Look up "starting with the greeks".

Is that a joke mate?
How less-than-entry level can someone get ffs DIG DEEPER ya dunce

SOMEONE POST A POL READING MATERIAL INFOGRAPHIC

Just read atlas shrugged you low IQ manchild
If you think it's boring then just fuck off from life

>is this a joke mate?
Yes, but the fact people took it serious was worrying.