*kills baby*

*kills baby*

my body, my choice sweetie :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyKwybSueDE
climatedepot.com/2015/11/04/no-global-warming-at-all-for-18-years-9-months-a-new-record-the-pause-lengthens-again-just-in-time-for-un-summit-in-paris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only christcucks and virgins are against abortion fuck off leaf

>only people who have sex are pro-abortion
>only people who smoke weed are pro-legalization
really activates my almonds

Wtf i love abortions now

>kills baby
>my body my choice

>kills animal
>YOU FUCKING SOULLESS SICK FUCK

*goes to hell*

Oh, hi...

Natural selection

kys pope

Pope browses Sup Forums?

wtf? I am a catholic now

this.

kiss my feet pop

You know you can't get an abortion at 8 months unless the birth is life threatening right?

>It's my body my choice!
>*physically destroys baby's body*

>kills her baby
>no man will stay with her because she's probably crazy
>dies alone with 20 cats

>and soul

this

So?

>being a traitor of the white race

*kills baby killer*

she is here

*goes to hell aswell*

Orgasm

Why don't you just remove child welfare?

rope for the pope

*gets pregnant*

Was your choice sweetie, now face the consequences.

Buongiorno Francesco

you go to hell. thats a fact.

Great idea remove free birth control and family planning so sheboons can have even more kids. Jesus why are you lolbertarians such idiots?

>trys to kill self
>oh, sorry sweetie you have to stay alive to pay taxes and vote!1

>That
>"Debunking"

Sup Forums truly is a melting pot of everyone incapable of understanding argumentation on the internet

>claims to be monothéistes
>worship a man a god and a spirit
old habits die hard, but hell awaits.

Some men have to do the right thing even if it means paying Hell for it.

Here's a question for some of these retarded abortion fans. Why did the woman get pregnant in the first place? If you didn't then not only would you kill an innocent bunch of '''cells''' but you'd also save yourself some time and money.

Oh wait, money? I yeah, you don't pay a penny. It comes from tax payers, doesn't it? Oh yeah! Well, my money, my choice, and it certainly isn't going towards your disgusting abortion. Fuck off love.

Post birth abortions when?

Not an argument

She should, statistically speaking, be a shitskin and I am therefore OK with it

>niggers
>family planning

And if niggers didn't get this welfare money, they wouldn't be able to afford these kids, hence why their birthrates would drop.

>they wouldn't be able to afford these kids

Yeah right this is why poor countries in Africa has such low birth rates...

youtube.com/watch?v=fyKwybSueDE

>Woman decides not to get an abortion, has the child
>Ends up as a single mother struggling to survive on government assistance

WOW THE SINGLE MOTHER EPIDEMIC IS DESPICABLE, FUCKING LEECHES AND ROASTIES BTFO LOL

WE NEED TO STOP ALL THE GIBSMEDATS ASAP

I really don't get this board sometimes, you faggots say abortion is murder and then have no problem taking away government assistance. Not everyone needs to have children on a planet with a dying biosphere and increasingly scarce resources. The less people, the better. Unless you love population overshoot and imminent collapse, abortion is great. More of them, please. I would rather my tax dollars nip the problem in the bud than down the line when incompetent single moms raise future prisoners. You can't have it both ways, autists.

>Algeria
i guess you live in hell everyday dont worry ill pray for you

>Not everyone needs to have children on a planet with a dying biosphere and increasingly scarce resources.
But user, Sup Forums will tell you that's just (((their))) propaganda.

>Yeah right this is why poor countries in Africa has such low birth rates...
No shit idiot, they're given foreign aid. Fuck

Rare flag

rare pope

Abortion is literally murder. Single mothers are terrible but it's not the child's fault and the child certainly doesn't deserve to be murdered over it. It is rhe women making absolutely abhorrent life choices in both cases. Pregnancy is a choice. Choosing to not use birth control while you fully understand how babies are made isn't an accident, it's a choice she made.

Fuck off muhammed

>implying it's not

German birthrates are below replacement.

>Abortion is literally murder
Please know the difference between a fact and your opinion, anti-abortion fags just take the fertilizing of the egg as their arbitrary point of no return.
Using contraceptives or even fapping could be interpreted as murder in the same way.

I'm all for increasing birthrates, I was referring to climate change and increasingly scarce resources.

cucktholic bitch
enjoy that fap as you witness abdul ravish your wife

fuck you and your cucktholic church

If a woman get pregnant by mistake or rape or i dont fucking know how, then as long as she hasn't officially birthed the multiplying cells in her stomach she is more than welcomed to stop it.

*pays for killing your baby*
Not your body anymore honey.

is that jap bitch back?

Yeah but you're obviously using a strawman, accidental pregnancies even with birth control and condoms HAPPEN. They happen every fucking day. Condoms break, so what then? People having children that they cannot care for mentally and physically is a problem that affects societies negatively. I'm tired of my tax dollars going to mongrels having children they can't afford. Let people have abortions. It's what is best for this dying civilization anyway.

I am using fact, you are using opinion.

>arbitrary
At conception the fetus has completely unique DNA. Unique from mom and dad. Using contraceptive or fapping is not conception happening. The fact you even think those are compatible is retarded.

Sperm and eggs are haploid cells so pretty much aren't ever perceived as life.
As for contraception, those which stop a fertilised egg from implanting are considered abortion by Catholics, so you're right there.

this, abortion kills more niggers than anything else

>Climate change
climatedepot.com/2015/11/04/no-global-warming-at-all-for-18-years-9-months-a-new-record-the-pause-lengthens-again-just-in-time-for-un-summit-in-paris/

niggers, chinks and spics need culling

believe me i want to be a bio-terrorist and start a shitstorm here in flipland after duterte's reign

>b-but it kills babies with a different skin color
baby killers are so delusional

I still think that they should make abortion legal for everyone except white people.

>all those justifications for murdering a baby

I am aware babies can ruin lives and create complications. None of those justify murdering the definition of innocence.

>I'm tired of my tax dollars going to mongrels
Me too. That's why I don't support welfare

Why are you making this ridiculous non sequitur as though those 2 opinions contradict?

Fuck off Cuckesco, don't you have some nigger feet to kiss?

Yes because what America really needs is tens of thousands more billy bobs shitting the place up.

>You can't have it both ways, autists.

Either/or fallacy and a non sequitor! You're on fire, faggot.

nah. I'm neither and am against abortion only in cases where the father is against abortion. A female should not hold sole discretion in terminating a pregnancy just because she feels like it.

Fuck of shit skin

>fuck of
Why are you so vulgar?

>billy bobs
You know there's no god when he allows a poor soul to be born both a nigger and a leaf at the same time.

arent Filp monkeys catholic?

Fedora edge lords of that level are always the adolescent children of christians.

/thread

Ok, so you have acknowledged that peoples unplanned shitty kids ruin society. Yet you still have a problem with people terminating early pregnancies. So what's the solution here, then?

Well, if the woman no longer wants the baby and it invades her private space then it violates the NAP so abortion should be allowed.

Stop being so tsun pinoy

I have acknowledged that unplanned kids can ruin the parents life. The solution is to not have unplanned kids. The solution is not to murder the innocent child and let the parent off consequence free. The parents can deal with the consequences. Don't try to non sequitur this into welfare because I've already stated I disagree with welfare

the only saving grace of cucktianity in these islands is that we didn't become koranimals. other than that, it made everyone a bit retarded from ""muh jesus and mama mary""

lol no
atheist can be retarded too

DELET THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's more like:
Pro-choice: I don't think a fetus counts as a human being.
Pro-life: I think it does.

And it's literally impossible to convince someone to change his stance since it's just an opinion. Going around telling people to have the same moral standards as you doesn't work.

>still not realising it essentially removes the kind of undesirables that would be against us.
it's almost like leftards wish we would do it, while pretending it's not what they want.
>yfw you realise that with every analysis, the left confirms itself as having the intellectual processes of a cunt

>implying
At conception the fetus has unique DNA. Unique from its mothers and father's. That is a clearly defining moment because new DNA is formed that is an entirely unique arrangement. Any point after that is arbitrary and debatable and opinion based.

Conception being significant is not opinion. What arbitrary point after conception pro choices think is significant is opinion.

One is clearly more objective than the other

>your body
>a child's body

Pick only one.

It's literally impossible to convince someone to change his stance, not because it's an opinion, but because they refuse to see reason.

>opinion
An opinion would be that Sup Forums is better than 8ch. Scientifically and philosophically, a fetus is a human being. A developing human being, but a human being nonetheless. Anytime you argue with someone that is pro-choice, they shift goal posts, or create unreasonable standards to maintain their belief that the unborn are not human beings.

A fetus is a literal leech that can pose health risks

People arent obligated to carry parasites full term because it hurts YOUR feelings

A fucking leaf

Sage

>baby
>still in womb

Wat

They arent obliged, but they should be tried for murder

Cant die if you dont have a birth certificate

>literal leech
>obligated to carry offspring to full term because they were irresponsible cunts and created life, knowing full well the risks
Wew. Someone sterilize this faggot.

You cant disagree with a fact of life. You can either accept it or continue being an ignorant fucking leaf

>be living organism
>in growth stage
>growth is halted through being internally maimed and severed from life-support
>living, organic parts are either destroyed, shut down, or both
>life is lost
>but that's okay, I didn't die because I wasn't officially born
Fucking hell.

this!

Vegan -> won't eat eggs, cause that is murder... but kills their unborn child because mah vagina

Correct

Dat rare. Didn't think the Vatican would have it's own internet servers, and would just use Italian ones.

So what should happen with a pregnancy that came about even though birth control was used? Or rape? Or blacks?

Algeria isn't rare at all.

Wat? Is this supposed to be an argument?

Deus vult.

Thats a risk you accept when having secial intercourse

Jesus christ the vatican is active tonight with all this shitposting across multiple threads. You might not even be considered rare in the near future with this continued shitposting!