Daily reminder Jews are actually niggers

Daily reminder Jews are actually niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>118908012
Jews are semites not negroids right? And the "hebrew isralite" movement was nothing more than a black supremecist sect based off of the king james translation, and no other translation bc they thought it proved their point that whites were evil and blacks the chosen. lol

> Ancient Israel
You mean Palestine, yes? Israel IsFake

Jews are far superior to you otherwise you didn't hate them so much. You would be indifferent to them the same was as to Chinese in the USA for example.

>Curly hair
>Sunken eyes
>Thick beard
>Hooked nose

Kinda does actually

WE

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

WUZ

HEBWOOZ

the solomon dynasty was more semitic then subsaharan nigger

It's true desu but reddit and stormfront wont accept it

Genesis 10:2-3

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

Does does mean we'll be getting reparations for slavery?

>Germany pays shekels for holocost
>Usa pays for slavery
Yes i dont care , give shekels goys.

Read the bible you little dumdum

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev 2:9

Sellassie was a coward who fled Ethiopia when Italy invaded and only escaped by the mercy of the Italians who could have easily bombed his train on the way out. Don't get why people worship him.

WE KILLED THAT NIGGA JESUS AND SHIET

what should he have done instead then to try and rile upp international support? even tho it was unlikely that he would succeed

Jews are mixbreeds.

>blacks
>thick beard