Our girl all along?

If someone would rise as Hitler 2.0, would you follow him? I know i would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
youtube.com/watch?v=gv63W0CfgAU
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler did nothing wrong, Hillary not so much.

What a poor attempt of shilling
Sage

I mean the /ourgirl/ as a joke, she should be lynched for being a jew.

What you fail to under stand is that new Hitler would be feminist and kill white cis men instead

Gas the kikes. Deport the Mexicans. Enslave the niggers.

Have you ever read Mein Kampf? Hard to imagine a degenerate being able to rise to power like that. No, a second Hitler would most definitely have to be a white genius with strong values or else it just wouldint work.

Amen.

>LOOK, a RACIST HILLARY APPEARED

SAGE
KYS CTR SHILL, YOUR SOUL/KARMA IS ALREADY FUCKED UP!

MILLSTONES FOR SATANIC PEDOS
"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." - Luke 17:2 KJV

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Did you heard the word ?
The word about Bob "KKK" Byrd?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Hillaries Mentor....

Hillary Clinton Has A Major Racist Meltdown On Video
youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8

Bill Clinton Admits Hillary Clinton Talks to The Dead
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4

* * * A R R E S T S K I P P Y * * * IS IT TO BETTER TO PLAY DOMINOS ON PASTA OR PIZZA, PEDO-JOHN? * * * A R R E S T P O D E S T A - T H E - M O L E S T A * * *
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

SAGE
They killed old link about Robert KKK Byrd
youtube.com/watch?v=gv63W0CfgAU

I am clearly against Hillary, seems a sense a humor (even for enemy) dies in Sup Forums
Uncle Adolf was very social and like jokes, you should learn!

True Aryan!

she was always /mygirl/

SAGE

DIE IN A FIRE

You really get mad so fast, dont even spare a second to read other reply's? Damn she must have done something horrible to you personally.
>Inb4 i get lectured on everything Clinton foundation did...

Bill got KU KLUX KEKED!

>Oh oh my fellow /polacks it was all a joke
Filter flag
Sage

Thank you for the videos

THANK YOU!!!

sad thing is that's probably the angle she would take.

She'd jump on any meme if she thought it'd get her into the Presidency

True. Before she endorsed Obama, she was against him full throttle, before LGBT was popular - she was against gay marriage. The most 5-faced bitch on the planet. And the media worked hard to keep her from drowning. Can you believe Abraham Lincoln was accused of being two-faced by the media, yet Clinton was not - and how are Americans who get their news from TV and newspapers are supposed to find out the truth?

Interesting question. If you knew someone would be Hitler 2.0 then you'd also know that he'd end up a massive failure because he ended up on crystal meth which turned his brains to shit. Would you follow Hitler 2.0 knowing he's going to fuck up in the end?

How misinformed are you? Have you been getting history lessons from the Jews?

So Hitler won WWII, destroyed the Soviet Union, and freed Europe from the Jews did he?

>he'd end up a massive failure because he ended up on crystal meth which turned his brains to shit
Where are you getting this from?

>If someone would rise as Hitler 2.0, would you follow him?
I am Hitler 2.0

SIEG HEIL

I saw it on Channel 4.

kek
he had a chance, a good one
sad

You must not understand the meaning of 2.0. A Hitler 1.1 is all that we need. A 2.0 would change direction completely. Do not forget, everyone hated the Jews and expelled them at one time back then. Now, the white man is who everyone hates.

True, 2.0 was a blunder.
European countries are starting to wake up tho, one can only hope we will get a second chance with a leader as strong as him.

If we relate Europe today to the rise of Nazi Germany, I say that leader may present him/herself in 10 years. In a country that matters at least. (I mean, population size and world influence of the country is a bit of a prerequisite.)

in 10 years there will be no Europe left.

Extreme leaders need extreme circumstances to be considered. Oswald Mosley was right in many ways. youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I

Watching it.
We have extreme circumstance now. Sweden, Germany, France (Paris mostly) are as extreme as it gets before a war breaks out. A civil war in this case? I wouldn't even know how to class it, never in history has such a thing happened. There are thousands on the streets with white nationalist flags and SS resembling clothing, claiming they need to protect their women and children from the *refugees*. I've seen these asylum seeking terrorists in action personally. Its hard to describe the scale of their attacks. Those without internet will never know that these things are even happening since besides German news no one is reporting this. 2/3 of those with internet waste their time playing vidya and masturbating to hentai, how can we expect them to be any use in a real *war* other than a meme war ?

I guess I should also be fair, Hitler did come to power without winning the election. I'm just saying Germany didn't recognize how fucked they were about to become. Instead, they actually got fucked and then they opened their eyes. So yeah, Europe is getting fucked right. now but what percentage of the population care? If people aren't yet losing their jobs, losing their status and losing hope, then the problem isn't big enough. Nobody has to convince people like us. It's the normies that hold the majority.

And can we possibly think of a solution?
If we wait, our chances of winning are decreasing.
If we wait, further degeneracy will take place.
If we wait, our gene pool will forever be contaminated.
If we wait, our mothers, sisters, lovers and daughters will be raped.
Just want to point out how feminists always blamed white men for the *rape culture*, but now they face the real rape culture and we're the only ones who would protect them.
Can we put our collective mind to use and think of possible solutions? There are those willing to stand.

Le Pen must win.
Merkel has to lose.
The EU must fall.
The Pajeet need to stop this poo in loo.

Now, I know the Pajeet aren't white but they hold our values. They too despise diversity and may be one of the only world powers on that side of the world who dislike the muzzies. They could become the new Japan. Most may not agree with me on this or Merkel.

Strange, I'd say most will agree with you on all those points except EU's fall. Merkel has betrayed her people and deserves the same fate as the victims, Le Pen is Frances only hope and following the - My enemies enemy is my friend, open arms for Pajeet. I agree with EU's fall, it has been infested by the jew and pushes the multicultural suicide on us. The question is - what damage control method should WE adapt and what should WE do after those events took place? They might not even take place, we know how influential the jew is and the ignorance of the common people will be a huge factor! To those with such limited thinking power EU symbolizes security, they think, that if it would require attention - it would be on TV, you just can't red pill those people. Has the Jew checkmated us?

They are too vulnerable to have checkmated us. Don't forget, their homeland is surrounded by their enemy.

As for waking people up, the answer is always the same. An economic collapse.

They may be surrounded, but they have the aid of many, mainly America. Even in the event, their homeland is taken, the parasite has lived in exile most of his life - Jews will succeed if we wait for an economic collapse. Let's not forget that globally, whites are a minority. Now we face Muslim fundamentalists INSIDE our countries and at our borders, more coming in thousands. Every day we are being poisoned by the Jewish culture imposed on us, degrading and losing our superiority. An economic collapse may take years, we can't afford that. They may lose eventually, but if we have crumbled, it will make no difference, we won't be able to continue. Not to mention an economic collapse would hurt us as well, who knows if we would be able to resist then.

The rise of humanity started with fewer than 100k people. An economic collapse is a slap in the face to the globalist. It shows the people that they do not have their interest in mind.

Im afraid it's a trap. Such a cunning parasite would not let this happen without a plan in mind. Their main goal is the destruction of Christianity and white superiority. China is rising as a superpower, Israel is immensely powerful, being the only one with nukes in middle-east. An economic collapse was imminent and even idiots knew that, im simply afraid they may have prepared for it and we are playing into their hands.

Her Idol was KKK.