Aus/pol/ General

Continued from: Mark Latham is back on twitter: twitter.com/RealMarkLatham

Indian taxi drivers are shitting up our fair dinkum streets mates. Fucking disgusting:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-a-laneway-in-sydneys-innerwest-as-a-toilet/news-story/07e4e4fced45c25b7788518d36d54f7d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPfJRetYP04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>newthread

Fuck yeah.

Can an Australian tell me something in the aussie language?

Latho for PM when?

based coopers

HELP

What is with the trip?

Trips are unAustralian.

> reminder of the digits of last thread

>Latham on Twitter

What's the over/under on him trolling Q&A with us?

i'm stoked on how many lads here have quality taste

yeah, nah we don't give seppos a fair shake o' the sauce bottle mate fuck off yah pooftah

had a 6 pack of coopers, it was good but i feel it had a less of the punch the longer i kept it, should i try sparkling ale next or the stout for a kick

Shitposting is my cultural heritage.

>will trip if I fucking want to

Victoria Police here, ask me anything.

>tfw your cuddlebro gets a gf

Fuck off we're full.

Funny how it would have been easier to click 'yes' instead of 'no', until they called me.
I thought they'd just stop the money, if I clicked 'no'. Easy peasy, but no, I have to call them and explain why I clicked 'no'.
Fucking shit.

Stout is most based.

How come you don't bust dodgy r'n'ts?

said it last thread and i'll state it here.

Extra stout is absolute god tier

Because we're overwhelmed and understaffed as it is

As if we can check up on every questionable business practice in Melbourne

Is joe trying to get a white house meeting?

Do yourself a favour and come to south Australia

proof plz

Make me

i remember drinking coopers stout at my local bowlo for a while there since it was the cheapest beer in the fridge yet the strongest. the tap beers were almost reaching $6 a schooner yet the stout stubbies seem to be immune to inflation and were only 4 bucks at the time

its definitely not for everyone but fucking hell it gets you blind

Drinking culture is degenerate
There is literally, objectively no valid reason to ever become intoxicated

But making you would require I fuck a mongol, I'm not about to go start ploughing that.

Anyone catch the game?

>be joe
>see leaf cuck trudeau get to 2nd base with smokin' hot ivanka
>want a bit of that tail
>praise trump!

Fuck off cunt.

>Indian taxi drivers are shitting up our fair dinkum streets mates
NO STREETS SAFE HAHAHA

Paleys are great but sparkling will fuck you up, dangerous shit

How is it enforcing the law?

Policing is one of my fallbacks if I lose my job.

>AusCucks

Lads, I haven't lived in Australia for three years.SJW and PC didn't exist the last time I was there or it was at least in its infancy.

I can I get a quick rundown on the current politcal and social climate? Why does everyone hate Turnbull?

That's because Australia is a shit hole.

>bowlo

dont they have bowlos in the city or something? also i play snooker on the odd occasion and most bowling clubs around here have snooker tables

>Tfw no Loli gf to cuddle during the storms

If you can avoid becoming one of those fat fuck paper pusher coppers it's pretty good. Sometimes you even get to thrash a feral little abo shit.

>tfw driving home seeing a gorgeous innocent looking blonde high school girl walking hand in hand with a full blown nigger (also about her age)
>reminds me that I'm a virgin who never experienced teen love
>think I should yell "coalburner!" out the window but remember they might record my number plate and report me

sad days.

Aussie Unis = SJW
Capital Cities = SJW
Abo dumps = Islam loving child rapists

Rest of the country is based

Shit's fucked. We're basically a Euro country now. Everybody hates Turnbull because he refuses to do anything about foreigners turking ur jurbs and houses and committing crime, and is a shameless crony for his big business banking friends. He's also a PC cuck

Report this pedo mates. Lets clean Aus/pol/ up.

If you want punch, what are you doing drinking beer?
Its only a percent or so higher alc/vol higher than pale ale.

10 years ago you could buy 1L jugs of bundy and coke for $15 from any decent pub in Sydney. Half the pub would be staggering around with those glorious plastic jugs, glasses not needed. Fucking regulations.

Do it anyway.

'So it happens at times that a person believes that he has a world-view, but that there is yet one particular phenomenon that is of such a nature that it baffles the understanding, and that he explains differently and attempts to ignore in order not to harbor the thought that this phenomenon might overthrow the whole view, or that his reflection does not possess enough courage and resolution to penetrate the phenomenon with his world-view.'
- Kierkegaard

The rest of the world still thinks we are racist knobheads. Fuck me, I guess people are over compensating for 'culture cringe'. I remember at uni people used to tell me Aus had no culture

Gas all pedos.

We have a great craft beer house here
They have ales at 16%

No. It's not up to me.

My beef is with the politicians and voters who voted to sell this country out to globalism.

That gorgeous little blonde thing and her black boyfriend are merely a symptom.

MYYYY SAFFEEEE SPACCEEE

t. virgin hunchback

Are you unironically implying that one day the curiosity will get the better of me and I'll suddenly believe getting drunk is a worthwhile use of time?

> create international image of racism
> mudslimes still want to come here

makes no sense. We try so hard to make our place seem shitty to them.

He was made PM ahead of Abbott because he was popular with the electorate. What made him popular with the electorate makes the rightwing of the LNP hate him, so to placate them he pushes Abbott-lite policies. But the rightwing still hates him, and said policies tanked his popularity with the electorate. Hence the terrible polling.

Also there's the blatant self-interest in the LNP approach to housing.

>own numerous investment properties
>grant investment properties Capital Gains Tax benefits and negative gearing benefits
>increase immigration to drive up house prices
>to 'solve' housing affordability, let poor people use their super to buy a house (thereby driving house prices up and leaving poor people destitute in retirement)
>tell poor young people to get their parents to help buy a house (same thing as above)
>cut penalty rates, oppose minimum wage increases, cut company taxes
>retire, collect pension of hundreds of thousands of $
>bathe in money in your harbourside mansion

Why is it called Australia?

because you turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Sounds great, but is it the kind of pub where the bartender spends 40 minutes each morning perfecting his hair, and they charge you $14 a schooner for some homo beer with honey, lemon twist and a pinch of magic in it? That's an expensive Friday night.

>be Australian
>grow up
>everyone around me drinks
>have to drink to fit in at school
>have to drink to fit in at uni
>have to drink to fit in at work
>have to drink to fit in at family gatherings
>late 30s and I have a beer gut and I have no idea why

It's time.

'The internal composition of the five hundred chosen representatives of the people, with regard to profession or even individual abilities, gives a picture as incoherent as it is usually deplorable. For no one can believe that these men elected by the nation are elect of spirit or even of intelligence!
It is to be hoped that no one will suppose that the ballots of an electorate which is anything else than brilliant will give rise to statesmen by the hundreds. Altogether we cannot be too sharp in condemning the absurd notion that geniuses can be born from general elections.
In the first place, a nation only produces a real statesman once in a blue moon and not a hundred or more at once; and in the second place, the revulsion of the masses for every outstanding genius is positively instinctive.
Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be ' discovered' by an election.'

aww fuck, he's really done us in here lads

>caring about fitting in
What a horrible life

Americans dont really know how to drink comparitvely.

>it's not up to me

This is why we're cucked and blonde chicks are slumming it.

>burger
>walking

that's fucking gay
craft beer and people who drink it are poofs

noice

Out of the last 5 PM's we have had in the last few years, who is the most based?

You should drink because you're having a good time, not because you're pressured into it. Fuck spending $100+ a night if you're not enjoying the process.

>be Ausfag
>grow up with actual parents
>not be from pozzburn
>drink everyday
>get up and go to work
life is good, apart from drinking all of your coopers and VB

>last 5 PM's
>based

Kek.

Damn straight.

>democracy is the fast slide to the bottom.

you're beerfu a shit

>he blames drinking for his lack of self control

Yet you wouldn't say "Rice Cooker" when you see a gook getter. Despicable.

What are some good games to play while you're being buried under a meter of water?

I'm asking because its raining like fuck here.

Howard (pre-200s)
Abbot (though he was a jew-cuck)

>Rating this shameless sinophile

If elections won't give rise to genius statesmen, undemocratic and bureaucratic systems are even less likely to.

Australia did used to produce some pretty incredible leaders. Andrew Inglis Clark, Curtin, Chifley, Parkes, etc.

For the last fifty or so years everything has just got worse though. We've abandoned White Australia. We've centralised further our population in just 3 or 4 big cities. We've abandoned our key national value of egalitarianism and have embraced inequality.

it's now normal to make fun of working class people, it's now acceptable that to most people that it costs $1.2 million to buy the median detached home in Sydney. We've embraced hedonism, inequality, oligarchy, neoliberalism. Most people don't even realise any more that a better way is possible.

Most Australians don't even realise we essentially invented true equality and have the opportunity to take back that mantle. They are too stuck desperately scrambling over each other in an attempt to take all they can to realise we are all in this together.

'Rain'.

>Indian taxi drivers are shitting up our fair dinkum streets mates. Fucking disgusting:

i live in the chink suburb the curries are street shitting in, there is a public toilet in a shopping centre literally a couple hundred metres walk from where theyre shitting. they must just find it more convenient to shit in the streets.

coopers are leagues ahead of red tins

we play pool and bowling is for the old fogies

>Chiefly
>First PM to start to get rid of white Australia
>Incredible leader

Pick one

Hide the sausage.

They're just trying to make it feel like home.

You know, like how the Chinese made China Town. The indians make shit street.

get to know those old fogies. chances are they've wilder characters than anyone your age.

He didn't start to get rid of it. He supported White Australia as much as anyone, if not more.

I wanna be blue pilled again anons I wanna be naive and innocent again. I hate what has become of the west I hate it so much.

After you take the red pill the ride never ends.

I stand my ground in saying no to drinks usually because on Fridays I go to gym after work. But then again my team is small.

Take the iron pill m8.
Self-improvement is the first step to making a nation great again.

yeah, but i'm not going to hang out with them at the bowls club where they're with their mates.
I stop for a chat when I can but they don't want us buzzing around them asking about the good old days

>this

Heavy Rain

Read up on Arthur Calwell as immigration minister and who he brought into this country and how he avoided the Labor Party voting on letting these people into our country, he under minded white Australia and let wogs in

Lol, Arthur Calwell? Mate Arthur Calwell is probably the biggest supporter of White Australia in our history. He defended it again and again against its most strident critics and locked the Labor Party into supporting it until he was deposed as leader in the late 1960s (by Gough Whitlam).

He masterminded the post-WW2 immigration drive but made extra sure that only European immigrants could arrive. He even, to some protest, ordered that Japanese war brides be deported.

Watch this doco if you're interested: youtube.com/watch?v=uPfJRetYP04

Not ((you)) again cunt.

Test

>undemocratic and bureaucratic systems are even less likely to.
Julius Caesar, Augustus, Otto von Bismarck, Frederick II, Napoleon Bonaparte, Constantine I, Josip Broz Tito, Mutsuhito.