Is she right Brit Sup Forums?

Is she right Brit Sup Forums?

>Every job lost, jump in inflation, drop in living standards, devaluation of the pound, bankrupcy, factory closure, NHS waiting list, young person stuck in a dead-end job, missed opportunity and LITERALLY EVERYTHING is due to Brexit

Well, she was right about the 9th point (every lost trade deal with the EU), but then again that's something I will take responsibility for. It hurts the EU more than it does us.

>tl;dr - because I didn't get my way everything from this point onward is the fault of people who disagree with me

Grow up and kill yourself.

>Brexiters, beginning today you will be an independent country.
See how concise she could have just written all of that nonsense?

You can't just automatically attribute anything negative that happens after brexit to being because of brexit. That's like riding your bicycle to work instead of driving and then insisting that cycling gave you lung cancer, caused your company to go under, made you drop a dinner plate, and kicked your dog.

Yes, this is the nature of responsibility.

Is there some sort of point this little girl is trying to make?

>You can't just automatically attribute anything negative that happens after brexit to being because of brexit

just watch

The elites are upset because the only way to fight against the upcoming alien invasian is with one world order. Unfortunately, the elites were so incompetent at making a one world order that they made it impossible for me to support any such system even when I know that's what we need to survive. I can't support it at the cost they want us to make for ourselves.

Good point, you CAN, but it's an extremely childish reaction that will just make people angry.

That's perfect.

But let's also add:
"Every success, whether it be new jobs due to trade deals with the US, economic growth, or escape from the EU migrant crisis and following race war".

>Dur dur I'm some slutty pop-star, my opinion is relevant!
>I'm an authority on politics, and everything else for that matter
>We must take in shitskins and durkas but for God's sake don't put them anywhere near me
>That won't stop me blubbering and claiming that an institutional racism is present, and that keeping 30 year old dune coons posing as 10 year old children from this country is deplorable.

Fucking bitch. She'll be the first on the day of the rope.

>It hurts the EU more than it does us
explain your logic

im a leaf and I just got a job here. it's easy if youre not retarded to establish a life in any half-civilized country.

Britain runs at a balance of payment deficit to the EU. Approximately 54% of our imports and 46% of our exports are with the EU.

All they'll be doing is hurting themselves if they fail to make preferential trade deals.

Are Brits as ashamed of Lily Allen as Americans are of Mily Cyrus?

so, what you're saying is that over half the shit you currently import will no longer be customs and tariffs-free, and this somehow hurts the EU?

To the left she's basically irrellevant, to the right she's unbearable.

More that the EU will lose a substantial proportion of its exports.

I fucking hope so. I'd say Allen is more fucking annoying.

>More that the EU will lose a substantial proportion of its exports.
not really. you're still gonna import tons of shit from the EU, it's just gonna cost you more to do so

she is absolutely wrong, Brexit will have a fundamental impact on the broad economy of UK in 2019 (or earlier) when they actually get out of the EU and then everything bad that happens can be blamed on Brexit.
Same goes the opposite way - everything positive that happens from 2019 on is mainly because of brexit and it should receive full credit for it.
The period from now to the actual end of UK membership we will have a small but ever increasing effect as the private sector adjusts to new reality and prepares accordingly (be it cutting jobs or building more factories etc.)

>TLDR: Fuck off, shill

>Irish economists
The reason they import so much already is because of the free trade offered. If this goes, British consumers will go to the cheaper option.

I don't understand, is she for brexit? Taking responsibility for your own country is the whole point.

Why is accountability so terrifying to the left?

I hold her responsible for
>every death in Iraq
>every slave in the UK
>every rape ever

so i guess fair is fair

>twitter screencap

end yourself

If they stayed in the EU would they'd be taking responsibility for every Muslim immigrant attack?

lily allen is a mentally deranged drug addict.

I blame you for being such a nag! I wouldn't have wanted to destroy the world if you weren't such a feministic bitch! All I ever wanted was a steak dinner and a blowjob... YOU DID THIS!

>Oof.

She's your mentally deranged drug addict though

Yeah, because the world is binary, always an either or situation.

Her petulant missive is purely an exercise at sanitising her own conscience.

Weak.

Nationalism always strengthens the nation and does good for its people when it has benevolent leaders who care about the well being of the nation as a whole and the people who live under it. I believe britain will be greatly strengthened by this separation. Of course there will be a few problems but there is problems with any system and with britain able to focus inward you guys shouldnt have a hard time finding and implementing viable solutions

>someone who enjoys all of the benefits of a system but suffers none of the negatives is upset that that system is being phased out
Stunning and brave.
Really made me benis.

America did the original brexit and it turned out great. Fuck the globalist scum.