Prove your white

prove your white

Other urls found in this thread:

livingdna.com/
livingdna.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_cropped_thumnail/public/uploads/press-material/file/Dan Lawson 2.jpg?itok=CVs-ZCFR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

're

*smacks lips*
WE

I'm not, I'm half Iraqi

I don't live in the United Kaliphat-- sorry, UK.

Mashallah habibi

You are forgiven

>can read cursive
>can read fractions
>can read time on an analog clock
>know how many zeroes are in a million
>can count to 100 backwards (even with eyes closed)

if you can do at least 5/3 of these your white

One drop shitskin.

I can do all of these

Is this from one of those DNA testing places? Are any of them good? I've kinda wanted to get it done, but it's kinda expensive.

So close.

Prove you're white by buying this expensive shit which we will also store in our database, goyim.

WUZ

One of these threads? Oh fuck it sure why not.

100% European checking in.

good job, you are whiter than half of Sup Forums

>prove youre white
pro-tip:you cant.

Most people seem to have done 23andme.

I went with them at first, and they're a good service, but there's others which provide more info available now.

Currently waiting on my results from:

livingdna.com/

g-guys i d-didnt know...

>can count to 100 backwards
From where?

>0.1% sub-saharan african

nigger

Dont worry scholmo. Now, if you can join your kin in the showers...

KANGZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

>From where?

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
Sorry pham, you're not white.

I'm whiter then you, you sub saharan ape.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>giving your fucking dna to a private company

wew fucking lad

retards

Sub-FUCKING-Saharan African
You need to go back, Mr. KANG.

damn 23andme and their spurious 0.1%'s eh.
at least mine was rice and not kang, ahmed or shlomo.

reminder that these testing companies are owned by kikes who love to present results in any way that attacks white euro identity.

pretty similar to mine

that's hilarious. and terrifying. but also hilarious.

i've done 23andme, genographic, and ftDNA.
it began with a paranoid need to completely rule out any kike admixture, but evolved into an anorak hobby. will check that company out.

Prove what about my white

45% British(Or Irish depending..) 40% Austrian, 10% Italian, 3% Polish, 2% French

>can count to 100 backwards (even with eyes closed)
Is this the fabled leaf educational system?

How on Earth do you come up with these numbers

you're a cunt, user.
i want that test now.

>marh r har

Had one of those DNA tests a year ago. also the first two I'm 99% certain on. Im apparently related to Austrian royalty...somehow.

My baba shouldnt have raped that much people

>give us your data, goy

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
into the trash it goes

ftDNA's myOrigins is one of the worst autosomal admixture analyses out there.
the results are practically meaningless.

i guess its confirmed. Turkey is 50% europian
we EU now?

.1% yakut still confuses me

I want to do a DNA test like this I just don't want to be told I'm 1% nigger or jew

at least one rape happened in your gene pool

WHYTEE NNNN SHHHHEEEIITT

i drink mayonnaise in a Starbucks cup

This guy is really setting my Jewdar off.
livingdna.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_cropped_thumnail/public/uploads/press-material/file/Dan Lawson 2.jpg?itok=CVs-ZCFR
>his skull shape
>his surname (nigella lawson is a kike too)
>his voice (reminds me of simon baron-cohen's)
>his profession
and perhaps the biggest clue
>i can tell he's a kike for free, he wants £120 to tell me i'm white

really nigga prove it

>0.1% unassigned

ayyy lmao

i molest my pet iguana

Reporting in.

Just got this back

Is 23 and Me reliable at all? I've been thinking of trying it for a while now.

>0.1% Sub-Sarahan African
one drop

96% middle eastern/north African
>White
Okay Muhammad

Nigga I can barely afford my rent, much less 200$ for some DNA test to tell me exactly how much of my freckles and gingerism came from powerful viking ancestry.

All I need to feel good is to look in the mirror. Google the ginger advantages. Then fuck yourself.

thats the bottom of your hand you ignorant nigger we need to see the whole hand

That's quite an impressive mix - all the more so for the total absense of any Sub-Saharan admixture.

Is the East-Asian from recent ancestry? Cos otherwise you seem to be a true child of the Ottoman Empire.

You have to go back.

>sub saharan african

>inb4 iberian

If there's no african or middle eastern admixture, you can be certain DEY WUZ HUHWHITE IBERIANS

Well, I have white skin and blue eyes. I even had blonde hair until I was 4-5. Thats pretty fucking white m8.

what did you mean by this?

Better?

>give us your data, goy
Way I see it if we get to the point where gubmint and polees are tapping the likes of 23andme to frame you for crimes they'd get your DNA easily enough even if you hadn't done any of these tests so why worry about it.

As it is, the ancestry side of things is interesting while the insight it gives into your health and tendencies - I've got a load of genes that leave me prone to depression, substance abuse, high-IQ/autism, and obesity so no surprise I'm on Sup Forums - are very handy in terms of understanding why you are the way you are and how to cope with that.

I just did the ancestry part but according to my family's oral history, this matched up pretty well.

Blue eyed *nglo here

>sausage finger mcgee

I never edited my boardlist

>i guess its confirmed. Turkey is 50% europian we EU now?
Only if you convert to the Orthodox Christianity and Greek language of your pre-Ottoman ancestors.

I am part of actual nobility

>hand it over, willingly, along with paying them
vs
>doing an operation that could cause endless public relation issues

Kek

how u doin fellow kaiinng

it's not the most flattering pic of my hand, I'll admit

ayy lmao

>europeans
>white
everyone knows slavs are the true white people

>5/3
I think you meant 3/5 subhuman piece of trash

You're*
Did I win?

1 drop

I have no idea desu both my anne and baba calling themselfs turks Ottoman empire was so diverse we cant predict shit

You first, nigger.

>

if you understand how the testing and analysis works, it can be reliable, if you don't expect too much from the tests.
i've tested with both ftDNA and 23andme, and then transferred my raw data from both, to a free gedmatch account which gives you access to further admixture tools.
there are no discrepancies in my two sets of raw data. they turn up the same results run through the same admixture tools on gedmatch.
where shit can fall apart, is relying on any single admixture analysis, and IMO especially ftDNA's in-house one (myOrigins).
generally speaking, most are good for broad racial delineation (except for, for example, the spurious 0.1%'s that 23andme always seems to throw in for good measure), but regional breakdowns tend to be a lot sketchier.
i have centuries of paper trails proving my german ancestry, i have a large german extended family, yet ftDNA puts all of my german ancestry in scandinavia, for example.
none of these admix tools are set in stone. they work off probability, affinity and a fuck tonne of meta-analysis when comparing you to reference groups.

it's why i am kind of suspicious about livingDNA's claim to give you a regional breakdown even WITHIN britain, nevermind just national boundaries. i can see how my german ancestry could then be wrongly assigned to some region of britain i don't have any ancestors from.

but yeah it's still fun to do

that's not how these tests work you stupid fucking nigger.

>if you can do at least five out of three of these your white
>t. chink

>This guy is really setting my Jewdar off.
It's biotech and a for profit business - it's inevitably going to have Jews involved.

For all their faults they are at least heavy hitters when it comes to STEM - not that their impact there is anywhere near enough to compensate for the destruction they've caused via banking/politics/sociology/anthropology/media etc.

Mashallah brother

Explain how this happens.

I'm from Poland

Yeah I'm just dreading that a more detailed analysis (which I'm currently waiting on) will come back with that 0.1% being either Ashkenazi or Sub-Saharan.

I'd be fucking amazed given I know my geneology back 300 and 500 years maternally/paternally respectively but you never know.

>mfw turns out actually part KikeNigger

how can i do this`?

Ayyliums!

A black is worth 3/5ths of a human

lol fucking shapeshifting aliens. this one is a retarded one though, didnt get it right

NIGGER

Even webbed hands like a fucking labrador.

>giving up your DNA so you can now be traced everywhere you go
>ISHYGDDT

No, that's fair, it should be count from 100 backwards, not count to 100 backwards