How do we get rid of gangs?

How do we get rid of gangs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuy7HyMEvSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? They do their gang shit in their nigger neighborhoods.

systematic racism

Get rid of niggers

gangmember detected

gun control

Get rid of niggers.

I am sure nigger control will work much better.

And in turn, make America look bad with their constant homicides.

We make our own gangs! Freikorps when?

You should have voted for me. I would have taken care of them.

Make black and Mexican people illegal

get them decent paying jobs this way they can stop selling drugs -> no more fighty fighty for territory

Kill them

Mass Genocide.

Make it illegal to use gang signs, have gang tattoos, where gang paraphernalia, and if they get caught tagging a gangs sign or name its the same as wearing the tattoo. If they are (obviously) breaking the law subject them to search and seizure laws. Make it a mandatory 3-5 for gang tattoos, another 3-5 for illegal possession of a fire arm and heaven help them if they resist detention, arrest, or have hard drugs on them.

>implying they want to work

>implying selling drugs isn't work

oh im definitely implying that

what is an pharmacist doing then?

Classify them as terrorist originations, or make a law giving them equivalent legal status. At the moment it's perfectly legal to be in a gang and the members can't be shipped off to prison unless they actually break the law. By giving them equal status to terrorist orginaizations it would become illegal to be a member of or have any affiliation with or link too a gang. People selling guns to gang members could be arrested for arming terrorists, people buying drugs from them could be charged with financing, etc.

Either that or just shoot on sight.

unhinged, turbocharged police brutality

THIS!

Ovens

Death penalty from organized crime.

Ziro tolerance desu.

let them kill each other off with divide and conquer tactics.

More youth centers, more fathers, more father figures, stop glamorizing low quality women. Teach kids not to fall for jew influenced music, stop impregnating hoodrats, stop glamorizing tatoos

Make them fight each other

Classic British global strategy for dealin with tribes

/thread

send in the Kemp

Prisons need to star making inmates wear bright pink jumpsuits with bright colored flowers and suns and childish pictures on them. The prison lifestyle is glamorized by boys with no fathers because it validates their reputation of being a tuff guy not to mess with. If prison lifestyle was soft and men had to wear telletunny suits noone would want to be gangbangers

Instead of trying to get rid of gangs you should make more gangs and gangfights to man up you faggots.

Take a look at lives of the black gang members. They live more healthy and naturalistic life of struggle and short-sighted impulses with their friends.

You should do the same you white wussies. And instead of living in your mommas house like black gang members you could probably raise enough money to rent a nice little boys clubhouse for your daily activities of partying and snorting coke

Help them then Rus

Take media away from them. Teach them skills based on an aptitude test. Show them healthy relationships. Profit.

Affirmatif acrion, duh.

You dont.

Tribe=gang

You must kill the alpha nigger and take controll of said gang. Lead it on a path more suiting the other tribes.

Its the only way.

Kill every last nigger spic and jew desu
Did you know many mafias were actually jewish controlled?

I'm white.

Isn't the US essentially shaped and built by gangs?

Gangs should be labeled terrorist organzations, full neighborhood sweeps, 60000 dollar bounty per head as well, more if the person is a higher ranking member.

RWDS!

Get ride of black People.

Dumbest idea in the thread
>get arrested for a tattoo
That could be challenged several different ways in court and would never hold up
Instead wearing gang parafanalia should be probable cause for a search, and since niggers are too stupid to not carry a gun in their pants they can be charged that way
Also
>Machiavelli picture
>Namefag

Former gangmember detected

Exterminatus.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuy7HyMEvSc

Legalize drugs.

You can't be charged with committing a crime that wasn't illegal before the law was passed
It also could fall under freedom of speech
It's not like possessing drugs or something as having a tattoo isn't something you can get rid of after the law goes into effect
If we are throwing out rule of law for this hypothetical then why not just send in the military to massacre every last gang member
Spot the (((leftist libertarian)))

It's working in other places

We get new gangs

Get rid of niggers

Staying from 9-5 behind a counter answering old peoples retarded questions about their hemorhoid lube and jammed pill boxes unlike Daquan Brown who stands all day on a street corner and gets to holler at bitches and smoke three blunts with his buddies

Nobody has said it yet?

>1. Sterilize niggers
>2. Keep letting them kill each other
>3. Wait
>4. ?????
>5. Profit

There is literally nothing wrong with killing drug dealers
In this country criminals have too many rights though

If you make being in a gang look gay, then no one will want to be in a gang.

Get a billboard and have homosexual gang members on it.

you literary can't do anything about it. gangas and cartels will always exist because there will always exist people who will want money the easy way.

only thing you can do is avoid getting interacting with them and keeping a low profile in third world countries

(if you are rich you are fucked)

Greatest idea so far in thread but this leads to the question: when is a gang a gang?

Sure there are some obvious candidates like Bloods & Crips but what would stop the legislative branches from classifying lets say 4Channers as a "gang" and start persecuting and censoring left and right. I am aware that my example is far fetched but this system would really be prone to abuse and we could end up in witchhunts to the likes of McCarthy

True that, I wonder why it's like that though

get rid of gangs by making our own gang

lets call it the kkk

Get rid of jewish media moguls.

Catch a few gang members, boil them live on national tv. The penalty for organized crime is boiling...No gangs within the span of about ten gang boilings.

It has always kind of been like that since the country formed
Innocent until proven guilty and such
But of course this isn't always followed through especially in earlier times
Now that wasn't really the case with niggers as they were property, but that gets dramatized quite a bit.
After the civil war people like to bring up nigger lynching and the like but that was kind of an uncommon phenomenon.
I suppose we were more lenient on crime in general compared to our Western counterparts due to the nature of our constitution for a while. It wasn't until a lot of Europe fell prey to (((Social-democracy))) that we seem comparably harsher. I'd pinpoint the napoleonic era as to what cemented certain liberal ideas into Western society.
KKK a shit
RWDS

Mandatory execution for the crime of armed robbery will end crime in any country on earth within one year.

Lower unemployment.

this

If the mafias were still in power we wouldn't have a gang problem.

>Lower unemployment.

Implying they want to work
Implying you could get a day's work out of them with a whip.

Basically you suggest returning them to slavery which I would suggest won't even matter. Black Africans are dangerous wild animals and centuries of trying has proven that they can not be properly domesticated.

Though you're welcome to try to prove us wrong. Open up a business and hire a pack of black Africans to work for you and report back.

Death squads

Planned Parenthood

Move section 8 into suburbs and print more money for dem programs

Securing the border and removing them would help.

rope

Paying taxes on their sales, thereby contributing to the economy, unlike your dealer.

googled just to confirm yes, in fact, that guy's name is Shitavious.

let's be fair here- how much do you expect someone with a name like that to accomplish in life?

legalize drugs and prostitution

>there are no white gangs

This is the real pic

You must not know how much gangs pull in through illegal means. I know of low timing meth peddlers who can pull in $30k in in less than 6 months. You think 13 year olds with a record are going to do better than that in 5 years with a job?

yeah with subsidies you fucking traitor

HAAAAAAAAAA

You can't

It's a pipe dream

Don't even hope for it

Gangs are what make things happen and keep governments going

Just look at the Medici family

Just look at the Mexican cartels

Just look at the Chinese triads

If you think you can get rid of gangs then you sir are absolutely insane

Kek

gangmember detected

Ruthless, lawless elimination of street dealers like Mao or Duterte.
Getting rid of gangs using the justice system is a complete waste. Gangs bribe or intimidate witnesses and criminals see having gone to prison as a badge of honour.

this is funny because there's a ton of homosexuals in their own leather biker gangs

Education maybe? In all honesty it would take at the very least a generation. Maybe get young black people into politics again? Before tricky dick broke up the black panthers and other similar racially motivated political groups most angry young black men were in these groups and doing positive things like feeding schoolchildren, you take those groups away and give them no political voice (around the same time hard drugs start appearing in the ghettos ) and thats where the modern gang came from. The next generation of blacks needs to be taught they have a political voice, and be shown they have ways to channel thier anger and passion into improving thier communities.

first good suggestion

gangs are a creation of the state.
Government is the largest gang.
Want gangs gone, remove government.

Mafia

The drug trade supplies the money, legalization would cure this. If you are against legal drugs you don't believe in personal freedom or responsibility, plus you are fans of the nanny state. If some junkie wants to get a fix and die that is their business

These

I don't want junkies ending up in my ER, wasting my tax money and my time (I'm an MD)

They already do.

The Holocaustâ„¢2

>be America
>gangs in America are a serious problem, flooding our streets with illegal substances and violence
>lock up any suspected gang bangers/drug dealers
>unknowingly create the most habitable environment for gang members, their activity thrives
>gangs become so powerful they continue operations from the inside of highest security facilities in the country..without a hitch
>profit for the gangs quadruples because of this

>How do we get rid of gangs?

stop enabling the culture and activities, death penalty, shoot on sight, deportation, public hangings, starvation tactics, segregated projects, if known gang member and imprisoned you get castrated immediately stopping the reproduction cycle of fatherless bangers, or make them pick fucking cotton or make big rocks into little rocks.

anything but give them 3 hots a day and a cot beside his banger buddies and make tax payers fund it.

kek

That's not how gangs work in the modern era, maybe in the 1970's. Gangs are adhoc organizations that literally spring up overnight when a bunch of kids decide to become a "gang." Gangs have become so informal that many times the people in the gang don't even know how many members they have. All the serious criminal syndicates got shut down in the 60's to 80's due to RICO laws, so all that's left are the incredibly violent youth gangs.

It's a tough problem to handle. If the gangs don't even know who's a member, how will law enforcement? How do we criminalize organizations that are fly by night operations? Also most of the members are kids, so obviously there are some cultural issues at play. And for those that just want to kill "darky", gangs are becoming a lot more multicultural in the modern era, meaning more whites, Hispanics, and asians.

It's not so simple. I think the best way to stop the gang culture is to stop the economic incentive. Many of these gangs are simply foot soldiers for cartels. We need to get rid of the economic incentive that makes gang culture possible.

Bring back National Service.

Isocubes and Judges, obviously.