Donald Trump got cucked by Fabio

Donald Trump got cucked by Fabio

captcha: (((Schulbus))) excepto

I always knew Ivanka was too good looking to be Trump's spawn

Damn, Eric looks like the stereotypical 'rich kid'.

blacked by the eternal jew once again

Glad to know that Ivanna finally had a real male to take care of her
Must have been tough to live with an autistic manchild with small hands and a tiny cock

First fabio now Trudeau? Double cuck!

>Not so fast, Donald.

lol are libcucks still this butthurt?

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

fabio is known to be THE most hung guy in las vegas, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed ivana's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with fabio barely able to force it past the knob, and ivana moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on fabio's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Like every election .
Promises promises.
And then nothing.
Sad but true.

kek

>implying Trump didn't fuck him up for touching his wife

u talking about ivana or ivanka?

ivana

Kek, Fabio is based.

Fabio was just getting the Golden Don's sloppy seconds. Donald upgraded and Fabio got his used shit.

You are such a faggot and you love it up the ass

ho man this gets weirder

wut the fef