Paul Joseph Watson

Is PJW gay or bi?
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/742482573910278144

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1W5b2VAvbT3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit?

Stop rescuing the africans in the mediterranean sea you fucking pasta nigger!

He fucked Blaire White. What does that tell you?

He had to get that InfoWars gig somehow...

Bullshit.

EHMAJIN MUH SHOK WEN KNIGHTEE FOH PEECENT

qt feminine traps aren't gay

yes they are you sodomite

He's an Anglo so what do you expect him to be fuckin'el just look at Soho that should tell you all you need to know about Bits

Gen 19:5

And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may do our lusrpt with them

Gen 19:24

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

its not gay to suck a feminine dick

he becomes immune to the (((SJW))) if he's gay.

let it happen, some have to fall in order to succeed.

no. he has an asian wife

True

vocaroo.com/i/s1W5b2VAvbT3

nuke Prague

I can finnaly post this

kek

what's that prove?

Honestly that's one of the reason why I stopped caring about his opinions. Opinion of sodomite is worthless.

He's a giant faggot even if he doesn't suck dicks

He's just "finding himself"

edgy

>retarded abomination posts thread about itself
>brags that it's being talked about

More scriptures from from roman 1:24-32 NKJV

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

>this low-energy bread yet again