Which is more important: Race or Culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard to choose, but there are white muslims which really activates my almonds so I'd go with culture

race because you'll lose culture anyway if you lose race

Well, that's a fair point.

cultures comes from race

This. Culture is the expression of race. A Germany full of german-speaking turks and blacks would not be Germany and their culture would degenerate into a post german one.

You will answer your question if you answer other: What appeared first - race in its current form or its culture?

Culture, race means nothing.

Which is more important, the sun or a warm cliamte?

Races create cultures.

Culture, it says more about what you do than race.

So, the culture degeneration is strictly a result of "race mixing"? Or there's another factor? For example, propaganda can be very destructive regardless of race.

Race is an important risk factor for diabetes and many other illnesses. My understanding is that race is far more than skin deep.

Did you know whites have the lowest risks for diseases associated with the western diet? Asians and blacks wernt really made for plentiful diets.

>implying it is a seperate issue
>using obvious shill scripts
Sage

Elaborate or link reliable sources.

That may work for a few individuals, but cannot when people are imported by millions. When they form a people within the people, they bring their own culture. Civic nationalism is a fraud because people want to live with people who look like them, and thus they create communities where emerge (or live on) a particular culture.

wtf are you talking about?

kys hofer

Race is foremost

As you said, culture degeneration can occur because of other factors. Propaganda of course, ultra liberalism and religion of pleasure rather than traditions and values, praise of the individual rather than a transcendental duty to your kin... All of this started to weaken cultures a few decades before mass immigration, and the whole is aiming for a global, unique, genderless, raceless humanity where people are isolated, driven only by their own interest and easy prey for the market.

But once the race has disappeared, be it replaced or mixed, it's culture just can't live on. Culture is the sum of social interactions a people expresses its genes in a particular environment.

This

Culture is born from race which is born from the environment. Social hierarchy and roles are the most important aspect of culture.

> Culture is the sum of social interactions a people expresses its genes in a particular environment.

Good point.
Thank you.

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0

Culture, race is the weapon, the jews use to blind and distract us from their culture.

Its his own ideas
He doesnt need sources.

You're welcome, but reading that makes me wonder if that sentence is good english or not. I'm pretty sure I miss some words.

I guess "Culture is the sum of social interactions a people develop by expressing its particular genes in a particular environment" would be better.

If what you said were true, then I assume:
>it will be fine once we all have the same culture of individualism and hedonism
would be true too. Except it won't. You just can't expect race ever becomes a non-factor, and I'm not talking about "racism" but about how people needs to build communities, which are mostly about being the same, and even skin color - putting aside the fact that race isn't only skin deep - is part of it.

I want facts, not "tendencies".
Truth isn't a democracy.

Culture stems from race, so race.

You ask a question about values

VALUES

there is no facts involved when it cones to values.

Did they not teach biology in your school?

>implying schools teach racial differences

O I lel'd

some races are incapable of adopting certain cultures

Culture is a product of race

That devastates my almonds but I disagree, race is more important

culture is a racial construct

Not so much race mixing as it is accepting shit races into society as equals

Good one, I'll keep that in mind.

Culture. But one usually follows the other.

propaganda can corrupt culture, but the propagandization can be reversed. Race mixing cannot be reversed and making salvation impossible, at least to full former glory

Race, but when the small minority of other races join the culture, great things can happen.

Such as? What you say is true about some individuals at best.

Fair point. My country is a solid example of what you're talking about.

>Which is more important: Race or Culture?
Which is more important: Yin or Yang?

Race = chicken, culture = egg.

You are a layer. Like and subscribe if you get the meme.

Did Jews get gassed based on Race or Culture?

>Chosen people

They judge on race. Even if you're a long lost Jew, they still try to get you to go full Sheklegrubber and tell you about their struggle to keep alive.

They do in college if you study biology in any way.

I like what Jacque Fresco said.

Bring a chink baby up in England, Itll get knocked down on Westminster Bridge.
Bring a Britbong baby up in China, Itll throw itself out a window in Foxxcon.

If you lose the Culture, you can rebuild it. If you lose the Race, you can't rebuild anything.

translation ?

t. mohammed

"We must save the spiritual heritage otherwise the race will be deprived of its genius. We must save the race otherwise the heritage will be lost."

Culture, lest kikes come in and fuck up your society.

American education

You're in the wrong era, motherfucker
Truths that are offensive cannot be true idiot. Whatever the people I agree with say are true

Makes me kek every time

>implying culture isn't just a construct based on race traits

Sorry friend, I speak the only relevant language in the world.

OOHHH SSAAYY CCAAANN YOOUU SSEEEE

>bait title
>no content
>filename
>flag
>THE WHOLE THREAD
Hue you either belong to Sup Forums or are a datamining shill bastard. In both cases

FUCK OFF NIGGER MONKEY BOY

MORE REFUGEES TO AUSTRIA

when fapping, race in important to me, however when cleaning up my mess, my culture is called upon.

Was that Shakespeare?

all of you are fags niggers and dirty jews

Honestly: Culture

Culture
You can trust an Arab jew, but a Muslim Arab will tear your face off if he thinks he can get away with it.

Culture certainly plays a role in terms of cohesiveness, but let me ask you, who would make a stronger society, Ashkenazi Jews or Arab Jews?

In the short sense culture is the most important. Whites acting like Africans have no value. But then again whites who act like Africans can have white children raised by sensible whites and the African culture is removed. A almost dead culture can be revived, but an almost dead race is bound to be mixed up and lost.

Culture is important for politics, but we must keep in mind that ideas can come and go, but a bloodline run dry can never be retrieved.

He probably won't answer it, but his country would quickly turn into shit. Ashkenazi are way more intelligent. Also, culture definitely plays a role in terms of cohesiveness, but his country would both stronger and more cohesive with only Ashkenazis.

>You can trust an Arab jew
kek'd

>his country would quickly turn into shit
I forgot: *would Arab jews get in power.

Because right now Israël is led by Ashkenazis and pretty much only them.

This. Whiteness is a state of mind.

Race because culture is an extension of Race. Anyone who advocates Civic Nationalism is just a nigger.

Nigger

That's a fair point also: Not all black people are niggers, but generally niggers are black people. But history showed to us that 'aristotelian' approach leads to relativization.

Everyone wants to be "right".
Democracy is a fucking disease.

This

Interesting that you put Arab before Jew and yet Muslim before Arab.

German culture has been post-German since the first half of the 20th century.

For the most part race, but in places like America and Canada where the push for diversity is too deaply ingrained culture is. There is no way for these places to realistically become an ethno state because of this but you can make the new people abide by your culture.

>America

And this.

Yet if Germans stay racially, genetically Germans, they can revive it again. If they disappear, no one will ever be able to. user said it well:

> Underestimating the importance of culture in a website about memes
> Underestimating its importance during history

Our ability to spread culture and find meaning from it is the only thing that distinguishes us from animal.

Neither. It's Class.

I don't see how I underestimate culture at all. But no culture in the world can revive the Aztecs, they're dead and outmixed. On the other hand the Norse culture is slumbering, but nothing says it can't be revived in some form because we're still here. We Scandinavians have a strong connection to it spiritually.

>This. Culture is the expression of race.
THIS...

without race, there is no culture. Without culture there is only consumerism and exploitation.

Leftists are literally the useful idiotic foot soldiers of industry tycoons and international bankers.

Culture determines how class functions. Race determines culture.

"The idea is to create new victimhood groups, then make them as vocal and radical as possible, emphasizing division / resentment / victimhood. Groups must be separate but ‘allied’. These groups could then influence cultural and societal change – far in excess of their actual importance or numbers within society."

(Cultural Marxism, Frankfurt School, Political Correctness, Social Engineering, Weaponized Language)

redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult

Mudslime.

Culture is obviously more important. The only argument which people have put up so far is 'well if you import millions then there's now way...' That's not the question. Western civilization as a whole is a developed generalization of the culture most people have grown up in and admire. Race is just your pigment, skin a white man alive and skin a black man or a hispanic man or an asian man and they're all red on the inside. The argument that the 'races' are all that different is pretty foolish since it works on generalizations for the most part but I'm rambling. Back to the central point of this whole thing. Be perfectly honest when answering the following question. Would you rather be alone in a foreign country with a western raised arab/Iranian/easterner or would you rather be with an islamist white who sees you as vile regardless of your skin pigmentation. If you raised any black man, arab, asian away from ANY of their cultural norms and only raised people via western values there would be no problem at all. After all lets face it If you remove the vile influences of bad culture and only leave the good elements of the west which is what should be striven for things like thug culture in black, Muslim extremism and any other undesirable elements of culture would be eliminated.

If race was really so important why do muslims kill each other by the hundreds? It's not race. It's culture and has always been culture. The faster people can stop bickering about things as insignificant as race and start trying to either integrate/forcibly indoctrinate or ultimately destroy all other cultures than western cultures the more problems will continue. It was by luck the west developed so well from geography from not getting fucked by the huns etc. but the fact is culture before everything. I'd kill every single white man on earth if it meant western civilization would forever and unquestionably dominate the world for the rest of human history.

Race and IQ are linked, in *general*.

IQ, while not a perfect predictor of success and criminality, is a *generally* reliable arbiter.

Average IQ has a direct effect on the quality and peace of a society and culture.

Therefore, if I had to pick one, I would say race.

Race. When it comes down to it culture and race are both just a collection of information that is able to be replicated. Race in DNA, culture through memetics, language, narratives, practices, food etc etc. that DNA, once gone, is gone. Culture can change, make a comeback, evolve, but it's on the living humans to do bring it back, if you just have a bunch of genetically retards running around all that "culture" has as much meaning to them as them "hard books that no one reads anymore".

race informs culture.

"They're all red inside"

Contrary to what your kintergarden teacher said, the humans walking the planet are quite different from one another. That shared human experience shit is progressive bullshit.

Never did I say anything about 'shared human experiences' I'm just saying if you actually skin everyone alive everybody is just blood and muscle, doubt that is progressive. All I am saying is western culture reaches beyond race.

The culture degeneration is a result of the stifled ability to communicate. With constant pushes of multiculturalism, the need for a simplified communication arises.

The languages and rites(both mediums for communication) are taking a heavy hit in order to compensate. What you get is a dumber people overall, because they don't even have the words anymore to grasp even the simplest concepts.

Il a vraiment dit ça ? Respect !

>Race is just your pigment, skin a white man alive and skin a black man or a hispanic man or an asian man and they're all red on the inside

Red, yes. They still have different bone structures, muscles fiber density, hormone levels, brain size, IQ, etc... Race is absolutely real and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your example of the man you'd like to be with in a foreign country is bullshit, we're talking about people and societies, not individuals.

Your argument about muslims killing each other so it's not about race but culture is bullshit, because obviously some races develop shit cultures.

And last, you said it was by luck the wast developed so well, that's also bullshit because Europe was in fact the hardest land to thrive in and Europeans had to adapt harsh conditions, which turned into them evolving to be smarter than, let's say, Africans who could survive without written language or agriculture or smithing.

"Bad" culture comes from "bad" genes, except it's not "bad", it's theirs. You thinking about good and evil is why leftism fails to understand the modern world. It's not about black and white, bad and good, it's about what is and why it is. It is because we're different. And because we're different, we can't be the same nor equal, either on a genetic or on a cultural levels. Doesn't mean some races are inferiors. They are from a particular point of view, or on a particular topic, but they simply are different and adapted to the environment they evolved in.

DNA tells the body how to grow, that shit isnt skin deep. Half the shitskin world has fucked their DNA up by fucking their cousins and siblings for centuries. That's **partially** why their dumbasses burn each other in the street every other week. Western culture is partially established on individualism and equality under the law, I agree on that, however biologically some animals "are more equal than others".

Neither. It's genes. Good genes are transracial and transcultural.