Focking Brexit

I'm European guys (Spanish precisely) and I'm wondering what there is in that sick mind of Brit people. Talking with a lot of UK people in London (and outside London) I noticed the main reason people voted for Leave EU, was about the immigration fact, nothing about politics or EU taxes or stuff like that. I lived in London since last month and I noticed UK has a lot of problems with the arab and indian immigration, Jihad fighters etc.. Many areas of the city are now became totally mid-east or indu housing.

why the fuck they want to leave out European people, whilst they continue to let in droves a lot of east and mid-east people?

If you take a look at the immigration percentage.. you can easily notice that the 80% of the UK immigration are from mid-east, east, and non-EU people..

so.. something is going terribly wrong..

what do you think about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why the fuck they want to leave out European people, whilst they continue to let in droves a lot of east and mid-east people?
It's a mystery.

Our immigration levels were manageable until EU laws forced us to accept family members of EU citizen, meaning every foreigner who became a citizen of the UK was by definition a EU citizen and could therefore bring over an unlimited number of family members as their "dependant".

If you are really Spanish you should have noticed after the Maastricht Treaty was signed the number of Latin Americans and Moroccans moving there also increased exponentially.

OMG HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF ECUADOR AND MOROCCO AREN'T IN THE EU????

We will self regulate rather than be regulated unaccountably from overseas in Brussels.
We will be in control of our own trade treaties rather than let the EU control trade treaties for us.
We will tell the EU courts to fuck off.
And have slightly better controls over immigration.

But EU citizens should still be able to work in the UK all you have to do is have a genuine job offer. The sky isn't falling.

>London
>British
Try again, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

this and at the moment we cant do too much to slow New commonwealth(brown people) migration so so leaving the EU not only prevents the former subjects of other European nations from coming here but it is a stepping stone towards restricting UK migration to only those we think are useful, white commonwealth or did their bit like the Gurkhas and their families

>I'm European guys (Sephradim jew precisely)
fix'd for you

When will this board learn?

Brexit is a sign that retards who let all the shit Britain has problems with aren't majority now. That, with proper care and campaigning they can reverse the course from "1984 = the best manual ever written!" to something more humane. It means Britain still has a chance.

its the jews in their govt that got them "diversified" while they were diversifying their surveillance state tools and their portfolio of bank shares.
Inside EU or outside, while the ZOG continues in the west the white race will continue to diminish culturally, economically and spiritually.

>"1984 = the best manual ever written!" to something more humane
I'm not sure it'll ever get to that point. Even if Bongs don't like foreigners, they do love their police state.

>Germany Lets in 2 million unwashed muslim peasants.
>Gives them citizenship
>Oh I see you are in the EU, Britain, remember the free movement of EU Citizens good goy!

At the rate Europe is going, leaving the EU will dramatically reduce the number of brown people coming our way.

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0

your main source of diversity are curryniggers like that based fat man with the rent business said while ours are afrikangz and kebabniggers. If a government in the EU is sick of """""refugees""""" it will stop letting them in and ignore the EUtistic screeching - see eastern Europe.
We will always find the jews at the bottom of things.
this

I dunno about that, people in my town (which doesn't even have a high crime rate) put cameras out in front of their houses to catch people letting their dogs shit on the front lawn.

We do really like our security, even more so because its so difficult to defend ourselves.

>you can easily notice that the 80% of the UK immigration are from mid-east, east, and non-EU people

No it is not, Schultz.

The arabs and mudslimes migrate into the EU due to the EU's immigration policy then they are free to enter the UK.
We don't want them to freely be able to come here and leaving the EU blocks their path.
We want to control our own borders instead of having them controlled by the (((EU))).

naaah, the NON-EU immigration still to be and will continue to be way more than the EU one.. even with Maastricht and the laws you are talking about. Anyway.. my question was another..

why UK will continue to let in droves east and mid-east people without doing anything about that.. pointing the finger only on the EU politics and bla bla??

>why UK will continue to let in droves

They have to have Visas, work places and/or money to get here. The problem with the EU border is that they can walk in with nothing but the shirt on their backs.

People who emigrate from former colonies have the right to do so because it's done legally.

>naaah, the NON-EU immigration still to be and will continue to be way more than the EU one.. even with Maastricht and the laws you are talking about. Anyway.. my question was another..

Stop lying, you fucker.

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

isnt it easier to get visa if you are from the commonwealth?

We are doing something about it. We're leaving the EU and taking back control of our borders.

>why the... blah blah
That's easy, Manuel. It's called "one battle at a time".

>tfw my country commits less rape and violent crime than fucking France yet stands at the top if the fucking pyramid when it comes to theft.

If this WAS a police state, the police would be splitting wooly nigger heads like ripe melons.

Dude are you leaving in Uk? The most people are Indians and Pachistani, they are not emigrants anymore because they are settled here in uk by 1 or 2 generations. They bought Sainsbury's and a lot of ex Brit big companies. Try to take a look at the settled immigration percentage.. you'll notice what I'm talking about.

now the Brit people are suffering this situation (post above).. and I think they're pointing the finger on the EU