Drexel Commie professor back at it again

He just unabashedly hates America. If anyone is interested I have his address, I attended Drexel and was involved with Student Govt at the time he purchased his home via a Drexel Employee Grant program

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0
westphillylocal.com/2011/05/16/drexel-professor-buys-first-home-in-university-mortgage-assistance-program/
theralphretort.com/cucktastic-white-genocide-professor-took-his-wifes-name-drexel-helped-buy-him-a-house-12026016/
dukeupress.edu/decolonizing-dialectics
versobooks.com/books/2337-building-the-commune
dukeupress.edu/we-created-chavez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0

Employee grant program?

He's right though

The school grants a few shekels to professors who want to purchase in the immediate area. If you're not familiar Drexel is located in a fairly shitty part of Philly. The campus area for Drexel and U.Penn are nice and basically one connected entity but all around is shitty. The area used to be very nice and wealthy (I'm talking hundred years ago or more) so there's a lot of grand old Victorian rowhomes around. Most have been chopped up into apts for students but there are some good properties. The reason behind the grant is to encourage students and professors to feel like part of the neighborhood not just an external populace that commutes in and out each day.

In all seriousness, why do you need to give up a seat to a uniformed soldier? An elderly person or pregnant woman has trouble standing and deserves a chair, but there's nothing preventing a soldier from standing for twenty minutes. He's a healthy young man.

Why is a soldier in uniform on a plane?
Either everyone in first class are complete retards second only to abos or this is fake

Ripe for exploitation by just wearing a uniform.
If you really want to thank soldiers for their service then raise their wages and benefits if you think they don't get enough compensation.

KEK

>The reason behind the grant is to encourage students and professors to feel like part of the neighborhood not just an external populace that commutes in and out each day.
>feel like part of the neighborhood
wew somebody gonna get enriched.

If this guy hates America and loves Venezuela so much, why doesn't he just move there?

The military member is either fresh out of his initial training and moving to his first duty station or going home in which case he does not deserve the seat. Or he's being a cunt and just flying in uniform to get free stuff.

We're not authorized to travel in uniform. If you see people doing it here they're usually faggots. Don't respect them.

People who assume all the elderly are poor innocent folk.

>Schlichter
Literally german for mediator.

Beautiful

This was on a plane somebody in first class let the solider take their seat and moved back to economy

No matter what politics you adhere to, support and respect our soldiers. If you are a sniveling little faggot like the twatter OP, shut your fucking mouth because you aren't impressing anyone. I am not nor have ever been military.

I have wondered about that because I've often seen packs of young looking soldiers in uniform. Maybe not full dress (pardon my ignorance), no berets but definitely had the BDU's on. You're saying that's not allowed? Or are they likely a group of new recruits moving to first duty

>wearing a uniform just for free stuff

Honestly, perhaps I have already been desensitized but it wasnt as bad as you might expect. You see some crackheads and kids who walk home by themselves at night looking down at their phones getting said phones robbed but the 'locals' who had a modicum of sense would get with the program. Lots of them worked the on campus dining halls or did the campus rent a cop thing and got on well with the students. Tbh it was good to see that some of the local citizenry of darker persuasion decided to not bite the hand that feeds and obtain gainful employment in the community.

put this commie in a CLEAN coal mine

Why is a beatnik Marxist in 1st class?

Its just to get cheap and free shit because some people are weak at the knees for military

Was asking my fellow burgers specifically, curious about the regulations

Yea if they look young, odds are they just finished basic training or tech school. That's the only time you can wear your uniform when flying because technically you have not been issued any civilian clothes.

Also you can wear uniform if using civilian air to deploy, but this is unlikely and there would be a group of people not just an individual.

Drexel professor buys first home in university mortgage assistance program

westphillylocal.com/2011/05/16/drexel-professor-buys-first-home-in-university-mortgage-assistance-program/

BTFO

i understand being mad at generals, but not soliders

I've been in the Army for 8 years and this guy can think and say what ever he wants about the US, Military or our actions overseas.

As is his right. If you're triggered by this commie then you are no better then the SJWs

Air Force flies civ all the time
often 1-5 people for a variety of reasons
>someone died/family emergency
>deployment shenanigans
>impossible to slap them on a C
>Esta shit

God damn Kurt.

KEKTASTIC: “White Genocide” Professor Took His Wife’s Name, & Drexel Helped Buy Him a House!

theralphretort.com/cucktastic-white-genocide-professor-took-his-wifes-name-drexel-helped-buy-him-a-house-12026016/

We are most definitely authorized to wear uniforms during travel. Dress uniform especially.

Unless you're travelling OCONUS, in which case that's a big no no.

Yea in in the air force. I'm saying we don't fly civilian in uniform.

People like this should be educators, and people like that Drexel professor should be out dying in the bumfuck shitholes they claim to care about so much.

Huh. Idk then. I just know it's not allowed with my unit regardless of where we're going.

You could if you wanted to. There is no regulation or UCMJ article stating that you can not fly CONUS in uniform.

Depends on branch. Being navy I can only fly in dress u inform INCONUS. I know the army instruction allows flying INCONUS in work uniform

I suggest we send Mr Cicariello to the front lines to see what it's like

Yoko or Sasebo?

OP's anus is tingling, and not in the way he likes.

Yoko. Idk how people can stand living in Sas Vegas

who are all these verified people on twitter? Does twitter just give blue ticks to anybody?

What class does this cuck teach at Drexel?

Commie George BTFO!

thats when you go buy civilian clothes and change in the airport so shit like this doesnt happen

Wish I could get this a fpbp

Fuck you I loved Sasebo. Close to Fuk, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Saga, Korea, and Oita. Never run out of this GS to do, and it's more Japanese than Tokyo, that's for fucking sure.

Great road cycling as well
Probably get a tech rep job there once I'm out in Feb.

Does this guy realize Democrats would never win ever if Reconstruction continued?

But he's right.
Soldier worship to the degree Americans do it fairly unique to them.
You don't have enough wars that threatened the destruction of your entire way of life behind you.

>genocide isn't wrong as long as you're killing the white people I don't like

Probablly some bullshit in the art college

Drexel is predominatly an engineering university, so most of the profs are curry niggers and half the students are rich chinese nationals here on student visas

"All I want for christmas is white genocide." WEW LAD.

>free slaves
Okay

>Mercilessly kill people and steal property because kill whitey

Not okay

Why is this man allowed to teach people?

Sup Forums: ideas so good, you have to stalk and harass anyone who doesn't fall in line with them!

pathetic lol

to be honest any objective observer is gonna hate america. you guys are assholes.

No, we're dicks

Do these retards believe the South would have surrendered if that was the case?
Do they think there were no more soldiers or armament?
War is not a fucking videogame, you don't need to destroy all enemy units and structures to win you fucks.

nail on the head

Blind patriotism is just as bad as blind communism. Go back to donald faggot.

>Respecting some jarhead retard who believes he's fighting for "MUH FREEDUMZ" in some godforsaken patch of desert 50000 miles away from home
kek. Let him fly economy.

What a faggot. You have his address OP?

Nope, i decide "who is us" and who should leave, All of Sup Forums agrees you need to go

I'm going to send him a letter of support. There's every reason to hate America even if he most likely doesn't see the prominent reasons and is instead just butthurt you killed a few brown people.

Honestly, what are we going to do about communism? It's essentially cancer, but for entire economies.

We've overlooked this threat for too long. It is not enough to have a well-functioning, peaceful society with high quality of life to ward of communism. For the commies simply undermine those defenses to make people 'need' communism.

>muh communism
Why do Burgers have this huge irrational fear of communism? If there's anything that triggers you it's the mentioning of communism.

God put Americans on earth to defeat communism

It is our purpose

Communism is the source of all evil

>Mosul
This commie is literally defending terrorists. Commies need to be purged.

OP here, for those that are claiming its blind patriotism or 'muh thanx 4 ur service' that's not my problem. It's that he couldn't just see somebody decide to do what they thought was a nice gesture and grumble to himself. He had to blast it out in a manner that suggested he was almost physically ill.

Not to mention that he is educating young minds that the country that gave their parents and them the safety and resources to attend a very expensive institution of higher education is wrong and evil.

More than angering its confusing
>Live in capitalist democracy
>Obtain gainful employment doing something I enjoy
>Capitalism is evil, the West is evil, viva la revolucion

I can say what I want to the commie because...oh right I too can say anything.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>communism
>irrational fear
Marxist interpretation of history, and then to present events, is the source of most social problems in the western world today.

Faggit commie btfo

What department of university does he teach in?

I go to Drexel for engineering.

>says the guy whose countries military is known for cowardice

(You)

Here you are doing the same thing on a chinese cartoon forum. Not defending communists, but other than the overly exaggerated anti-blind patriotism tweet, what makes you sure he's a communist?
>Anti-patriotism virtue-signalling =/= communist or anti-american
>not virtue-signalling? How did he know the seat was given up just because the guy was a soldier and in uniform? Did he assume so or was that broadcast over the PA?
You're still a faggot OP for posting shit b8 thread. You back at donald.

Nah, they deserve some basic respect, but people undeservedly treat them like gods around here. There aren't many WWII vets left and we haven't fought a legendary war like that since.

My friend is a 'vet' since he did a tour on a aircraft carrier for ten months or so, counting ammunition. The worship makes him uncomfortable.

Wait you dont?

Fuck...

>Being butthurt his nation's soldiers are being wasted on mudskins
I feel sorry for you dude.

Nobody will applaud you if you give your seat to a terrorist, you liberal faggot.

Nigger you know sometimes they're only authorized to fly home in uniform depending on if they're in training or a certain phase. Sailors that get home from deployment usually are only authorized to cross the quarterdeck in their blues or whites depending on the command, time of year, etc. If you get back from a combat deployment I'm sure you immediately go back home in whatever the fuck you got on.

He seems to enjoy communism and not like the West based on the books he wrote

dukeupress.edu/decolonizing-dialectics
versobooks.com/books/2337-building-the-commune
dukeupress.edu/we-created-chavez

SAVAGE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEKS BTFO

(((cicariello-maher))) what d'you expect ... general enemies with everybody, if he lived in Zimbabwe he's be upset at local eating hippototamus ... he would tweet ... 'you ate a hippopotamus i will throw up' for poachers to call him a cuck in next tweet

>all these europoors and beta cucks mad that we here in the US love our country so much that we volunteer to kill and maybe even die if it means our innocent countrymen can live

>All these "white nationalists" and "anti-commie" posers mad that the US expresses great gratitude to our current and former service members and exists in a quasi-militaristic society

Never change Sup Forums, never change

BLOWWWWWWN OUT

>UGH, JUST REALLY?
>blocked

i hate twitter

Soldiers fly commercial often.

what kind of engineering?

will you go into public works or union?

I see so many people that work for the state in things like road crews or public works displaying a Gadsen Flag on their pickup or whatever

how can these people not see the irony that they are the prototypical tax parasite

fuckin gotem

Nah. It's only the west that puts up with this level of faggotry.

Anywhere else this rodent would have been squashed years ago.

this is how immigration should work: He trades with someone that wants to be here.

Fuck off pikey

Hahahahahahha you think I'm buttblasted because I'm patriotic and willing to support any citizen in any trade in my country? I feel sorry for you, frog nigger. Go suck on a lime and not wear deodorant while licking your slag's hairy pit lol.

Understood, given your friend's circimstances, and I agree that worshiping them is not needed. My original point stands that they should be respected and supported. Give him your seat? Sure. Always give your seat or be expected to? Not at all.

idk that name, sounds jewish to me then