Spain NO!

>theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/30/spanish-woman-given-jail-term-for-tweeting-jokes-about-franco-era-assassination?CMP=twt_gu

Trans degenerate was found guilty of glorifying terrorism for making twitter jokes about the assasination of one of Franco's ministers. Condemned to 1 year of jail he will not serve because of 1st offense and no physical crime.

Of course the media is pushing this everywhere as a free speech violation but the twitter of this sick fag was just inundated with hate speech for everything right-wing and several death threats.

Of course he's harmless to society because he's just a crazy fag talking shit on twitter but this will ruin his career and forbid him from being a teacher.

As much as I'm sure he deserves to be gassed, Im completely against "hate speech" and "hate crime", they literally don't exist. A crime is a crime.

Just like "social justice". There is only Justice.

Nothing more, nothing less

call it whatever you want, you should not be free to wish the death of a whole colective publicly, posting in twitter is like going out and yelling in the middle of the street, would you talk shit? would you make antifa jokes and celebrate the death of someone? no you wouldn't.

this

its ironic though

>be leftist degenerate
>every day you come up with some retarded legislation to protect muh opressed miniroties, be it the blasphemy motion passed in canada or the pronouns bullshit
>act surprised when your own retarded legislation prohibiting free speech bites your own retarded subhuman tranny ass

I'm sad theres no freedom of speech but I'm fucking GLAD this degenerate wont be able to become a teacher like he wanted

Goddamn ugly
These people are mentally ill

>posting in twitter is like going out and yelling in the middle of the street,
Thats what the internet is for hes a faggot the govt is faggots the legal system is faggots and the biggest faggot of them all is YOU for defending this shit on Sup Forums

how is an american company that is protected under free speech giving out personal info on users to foreign countries?

While i hate lefties, I hate that there is no freedom of speech even more.

Double standards much? The right will cry free speech when richard spencer gets attacked for white supremacy comments but at the same time celebrates this? You cry baby right winf SJW's.

The YES:ing is coming to you spain!

Soon you will have IBG's everywhere and reeducation centers!

just like in Sweden.

Your freedom ends where mine starts.
You're free to say whatever you want as long as it doesn't collide with my well being. You may find funny that a dude was murderer, but many others may not. So you don't go public and start dedicating your live to posting death celebrations in twitter.

Who gives a ahit about Richard Spencer lmao he dug his own grave

The thing is that physical assault is not free speech. You are hitting someone. She didn't hurt anyone except the feelings of some people. If you think that this is a win OP
You are very very wrong.

Franco was a Saint. String the fag up. We need a bit more fascism and punishment in the west to make up for the extreme lack of in every other country.

>Condemned to 1 year of jail he will not serve because of 1st offense and no physical crime.

>>Condemned to 1 year of jail

Where do trannys go? Do they go to tranny jail or do they just pick and chose?

>What do Lady Diana and Pink Floyd have in common?

>Their last greatest hit was 'The Wall'.
if you chuckle you are celebrating the death of a person

Agree

Plus Cassandro should not be able to be a public teacher as he intends.
We had enough brainwashing there.

can you find qt non-sjw traps in spain?
asking for a friend

Hate speech is bullshit, but hate crime laws are not. Intent has always been taken into account when sentencing. If you beat someone into a coma because he killed your dog, you will get a lower sentence than if you do it because someone just looked at you the wrong way. If you attack/kill someone because they belong to group X, it means you're likely to re-offend.

Just like illness and mental illness. Nope there's just illness.

That wouldn't be a criminal offense, unless it's about a victim of terrorism.

The OP isn't FOR free speech. He's a faggot.

In the UK they go to their chosen gender. We had a rapist decide he was a lady recently and he and his willy now occupy a women's prison. His victims aren't too happy.
We also had a murderer ftm who transitioned back towards the end of his sentence.
If you're facing a long stretch, it seems like a good deal. Our women's prisons are far more comfortable than men's and it's far less likely you'll be buttfucked by a Charles Bronson lookalike. I expect more sexual deviants and lifers to go down this route in the future.

>Muh feelongs
We are creating a society of babies that will be raised attached to the state and will be even more pro big state when they grow up. Just look at the cringe worthy campaign the gobernment is having for "bullying"

That guy or girl, or whatever it is, don't deserve that shit. Seems that everybody have a thin skin nowadays, and can't handle what they don't like.

holy shit UK, that almost sound that you're trying to outYES us

if anything it should make people understand that there's a problem with people freely claiming to be whatever gender they want

¡Viva Franco!

It gets worse. Our crims can get their bits chopped off for free with the NHS. I think the two I mentioned kept their Wang's but others have gone the whole hog.