Marine Le Penn General

How do you idiots expect to win without a Le Pen General?

This is your reminder if you want to save Europa and you speak frog you must MEME HARDER.

Speeches and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYwTFUV5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=8lpGB2h4ydw

youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s

>Le Penn News

express.co.uk/news/uk/785161/marine-le-pen-newsnight-world-war-3-france-russia-vladimir-putin-bbc

baka.com.au/world/frances-marine-le-pen-says-the-eu-will-die-globalists-to-be-defeated-20170326-gv6y70.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0
thetimes.co.uk/article/le-pen-placed-phone-in-bra-to-film-police-sqqz9m3x8
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
politico.eu/article/how-marine-le-pen-could-win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

French people already gave up

youtu.be/3mLt55R67D0

The problem will be the second round : all the other votes will go against her...

Vive Le Pen!

No more africans and sand niggers in Europe!

NO. The Frenchies will not give up!

VIVA LE FRANCE

This kangaroo has good flair.

You know it ; you roll for The Don roo.

Vive Don Fillon.

Actually, the results of the 2nd turn are uncertain as hell. Even if it seems lost, most Macron voters are not sure of their vote and it is believed that a part of Fillon voters will redirect to Le Pen after his defeat on the 1st turn.
Also, Macron figures are mostly overestimated to promote him and Le Pen polls are underestimated. No one can predict what will happen.

Have you ever heard about "the boy who cried wolf" story? I think french people are finally sick of listening to corrupt politicians ordering them to barrage Le Pen

LE PEN ENDS THE PAIN

mfw this is the best solution for France but he was censored for years...

Met la ouache Fanch !
Yeah, I'll vote for him on first round, Marine on the 2nd.

That's the best choice ever

I support him too. Le Pen is my second choice.

Tell us what French sites to meme on and translate to French

Le Pen's plan in a nutshell:
>reduce taxes
>increase government spending

Wonder how this will end.

I hope Le Penn wins.
I have a thing for women in power... UMPF!!!

Nope
>taxes stay relatively the same, maybe a bit lower
>cut unnecessary spendings (there are tons of them)
>increase spendings on important stuff

that's it

This is a strong, female presidential contender. Democrats, Republicans..take note.

Also this mad woman stuck her phone between her lovely breasts while filming cops raid her party HQ, while being told to hand the phone over, and provocatively said, and I quote, "Come and get it then."

you've gotta be joking here, no way that happened

I want to believe.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES!

thetimes.co.uk/article/le-pen-placed-phone-in-bra-to-film-police-sqqz9m3x8

This could be easily accomplished if she actually removed kebab.

Le Penn will win! My dingo told me so.

this.
do your part, i only have 2 hours per day avaible or i would be helping too.

We didn't though. We're just not really active on anglo websites. Most Frenchmen even on the far right don't know about Sup Forums.

>so you're saying taxes will be cut
>like what? The only cut I've seen in illegal immigrant benefits which make sense
>important stuff like lowering the retirement age?

Women can't and shouldn't lead countries. Fuck off.

Apparently neither can the french men? if its going to shit as we all say it is, why the fuck not let her have the reigns now.

couldn't get THAT bad right?

Better ideas?

Never gonna give her up, Rick

Penelope Fillon is Welsh.

You will love the next first lady.

ok she will win

I won't lie, the lack of French activity has me very concerned. You guys better not let us down, you'd better be memeing as hard as you can.

He's our Condorcet candidate, too bad that he probably won't reach second turn.

If you don't think he will win, why vote for him?

im going to crank up the meme machines and post like mad this month

Le Penn is to be memed with Thoth. Le Penn's name isn't a coincidicence. Pol is an engish-speaking board, so let's use her name accordingly. She is the pen, when memed with Thoth, the god of writing, with which Kek will rewrite the modern world back to glory.

I repeat. As Trump was to Kek, Le Penn is to Thoth.

Meme it lads

FUCK IT!! TRANSFER OF ENERGY BEGINNING!!!

With losers like you; Le Pepen will sink like the Titanic.

Don Fillon is too fast for you.

Never paid attention to him until I heard him on tv recently he's actually pretty based

Le Pen is exactly why Macron is going to win.
If she goes into the second round, her opponent wins automatically.

I won't. He's my preferred candidate but he doesn't have enough momentum. Media blackout has lasted too long. Maybe enough people will vote for him in the first turn that he will get noticed and will no longer be ignored by the media. But until then I'm voting Marine.

What are the French websites? I legit have no idea and would like to know
Everyone keeps talking about JVC but it's just a shitty video games website

NEW LE PEN CAMPAIGN AD:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

let me tell you a secret: all the Trump posts were traps for idiots to support him so then everyone could make fun of them after Trump lost

however this backfired horribly and now all the people that spammed Trump endleslly is reluctant to post a meme candidate again for fear it actually gets on power

"Niggers couldn't even invent the wheel or find Madagascar." Kek

Le Pen will lose, the french won't deliver as usual

From what I read of the comments it hates on France?

I saw that too kek

Don't say that.

I won't discredit the will of Kek but I think Sup Forums discredits how racist America really is.

That's because burgers aren't dumb. We've seen diversity. It's shit.

We cannot let this happen
FIRE UP THE MEME MACHINES

Praise be.

Don Fillon vs Le Pen incoming.

seems like you're in the minority :^)

en.inkei.net/tits/Marine_Le_Pen

Its funny because I can openly express being in the minority with more freedom than in any others. Its literally impossible for me to get in trouble for it.

Anyway its because we havent been cucked by refugees. All those countries have witnessed the "virtue" of diversity first hand

Did you just use a poll? What have we learned about polls?

Pew is way different.
Pew has no incentive to skew their data. They reported that the vast majority of Muslims in Muslim countries are sympathetic to terrorism and believe in Sharia law.

>en.inkei.net/tits/Marine_Le_Pen
Quality autism

Cable6 if it's not dead.

Makes sense

Racist Americans on average are not openly racist. That includes polls. A big reason as to why the polls were wrong with trump. Not just hiding the truth.

lol, don't make me laugh, American racism is a fucking joke

It seems like it's barely alive, but thanks anyway

i think most people who could be interested actually hang out on "normal" news sites
such as figaro.fr 20minutes.fr liberation.fr etc etc
there's always plenty of comments and you can tell this is an older demographic of people who aren't really used to the internet, comment sections of those sites should be targeted

égalité & réconciliation, now those are controversial people, but i think french Sup Forums users should stay active in their comment section

and there is french twitter, french facebook, french youtube of course where the majority of people are

politico.eu/article/how-marine-le-pen-could-win/
It looks like she has a good chance. Let's meme this into certainty lads!

This pretty much, also does laberation have a comment section? I've never seen one

Endorse causes and leave the candidates be, you can make campaign without the candidate but not against it.

I won't disagree. They are all fucking closet racist. Of course, I may as well be, everyone around me is so it's just a real life echo chamber.

Fdesouche

i'm not sure i just quoted random newspapers but a lot of those websites do

You could try, but I'm pretty sure they don't allow comments on every article. Oh and they probably heavily moderate. Maybe you could shill for mélenchon though.

It really sounds like a french stormfront. Is it edgelords general, or is it interesting?

How is it possible to shitpost between friends on some random newspaper website? Sounds weird to me

It seems they have a news board (/ac/ - Actualités). It could be good but it's pretty dead. The last post was Monday

Le Pen is mightier than the (Islamic) Sword

Nope

>shitpost between friends
it was more like "where should you spam Sup Forums memes?" like the american asked

there's no real place like you describe sadly
there's jvc but it's shit
cable6 but it's dead
there's /fr/ on Sup Forums Sup Forums but its a bit shit too
you have all those small nationalist forums too but they are slow and boring if you are used to Sup Forums

french people suck at speaking english so why would they visit a website that's predominately one

that sucks
we should have our own /frpol/ here like the british, but I'm not sure mods would allow a French speaking thread

Not calling it /mlp/, missed an opportunity

>It really sounds like a french stormfront. Is it edgelords general, or is it interesting?
It's a far-right content aggregator, it's mostly faits divers but sometimes they feature good articles, I don't visit it too often though it's kind of depressing.
Somewhat related, a good rss aggregator I found here, they've got a french section https:// spidr.today

MEME MAGIC ENERGY TRANSFUSION ENGAGE

sven pls

I just leave this here

Bumping to save Europe