Drumpfies BTFO

This is why we hate you.

hmm? i dont get it.....you're racist? cool...

good point..think ill wear my hat to classes today

>we

literally nothing wrong. blacks drive down test scores

wow really made me think

>This is why we hate you.
And?

>Spiderman has perfect 20/20 vision without classes
>Puts on classes and sees a distorted view of the world
Lefties everyone.

>thinks that being around niggers is a good thing

kys retard

Good shit posting. In context of spiderman, he looks through his glasses and see shit distorted, because he just got his powers.

Im genuinly suprised its not a leaf or aussie.

COUNTER MEME WARFARE

Yeah. Thats why.

whoah

You fucked up your movie references, OP. That's a meme from They Live, not whatever faggy shit you have in the picture.

The KKK can't even function on the level of a small girl scout troop let alone be politically relevant. It's b basically just a strawman now for the left to attack

This

kek

> Implying the kids opposed to forced assimilation were wrong.
Wew.

I don't care, why do you assume you even cross my mind on a daily basis?

>won't go to school with negroes

Don't worry, they leave the school by themselves.

sure let's pretend integration did anything but bring down non-niggers and that freedom of association is bad somehow

If racial integration is so great, why does it have to vbe forced on people against their will?

You hated whites before Trump. Your prejudice and bigotry is wrapped in faux-virtue

Niggers don't care no ugh about being useful members of society
Therefore you should take all necessary action to avoid them

>mfw the glasses turn Republicans into Democrats

Lurk more.

kek'd

Really made me think

>ONE
>POST
>BY
>THIS
>I.D.

WHEN WILL WE FUCKING LEARN
>CAPTCHA CLOSE STORE.

Yo are racist fucker.
You think that all people that support Trump are only white.
Guess what amigo this beaner that lives in Spain likes trump.
Your fake news doesnt work on me and many others.

Boom

Finally a decent meme from the left.

Also, I don't want to go to school with negroes either.

Nope, they're still without a win. The left can't even plagiarize "They Live" properly. They just hope people stop thinking at "white people".

You realise the point of that scene in spider-man is that his powers have corrected his vision and he doesn't need glasses anymore?
So really when he's looking WITHOUT the glasses is accurate and WITH is distorted.
Fucking libtards.

Doing what you do best, I see

Carry on

Kek

>not wanting the quality of education to drop due to literal 70 IQ apes flinging shit in your class
>bad

mommy

Well memed. Tell me this. Which party is Sup Forums and the south more inclined to support. Also are racist political opinions more prevalent in the South or north?

Except, Peter Parker saw perfectly clear without glasses and all muddled and hazy with, at that point.

It's almost memes don't really reflect reality 100%.

Really activates my almonds.

Why are leftist memes so bad?

So why bother with your left wing leaning parasite drivel?

do people even use logic ?

Why is GOP cuck policy so bad. Muh repeal and replace isn't an adequate healthcare policy. You fuckers have been memeing for longer than us, and it hasn't helped you be less shit at your job.

> Ignoring science
How easy is it to make a monolithic boogey-man and never adress the real issues.
This is why we hate leftard. You can keep avoiding adressing the issues and pretend we should al have equal outcome, in the end you will fck society up and have a disfunctional family.

Why meme? You know you are at meme generation HQ. You want thoughtful debate you can fuck right off.

Anyone who has gone to school with niggers knows why its a bad idea

>Actually want to learn something
>Cant because Tyrone and Jabarius wont shut the fuck up

How many niggers were in your school?

you guys racist.

> Racist to give wellfare for years and thrive of people's ignorance.
> Racist to push for hiring ''marginalised'' communities over a white persons because of muh opression
> Racist to ignore scientific fact because socials construct narrative fits your agenda better

The kids in the bottom right pic were right. Integration of public schools was a huge mistake. All it did was drag more whites down to the level of the vile nigger. A leveling process always takes place when you "integrate" a higher and a lower race. Sad tbqh.

He's putting his benis in her bagina.

Ignore bullshit threads.

Came here to post this.

But in the movie he sees clearer without the glasses? In which case, the lefties have been btfo.

you hate people because of an image that has two drastically different images set next to each other to try and convey some similarity while there isnt?

Remember, the Democrats are the racists.

Nobody cares who or what you hate, least of all us. Go smoke some more weed and utterly fail at everything, just like yesterday

Right... correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't that scene the one where when Peter puts the glasses on he sees the blurred world and when he takes them off he sees normally?

Sage