WHITE British GIRL hiking with BLACK Kenyan MAN - GOES MISSING

DM comments coming with the bants.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4363608/Search-launched-missing-British-woman-Malaysia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17OIiqxL8tQ
nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html
thaivisa.com/forum/topic/939897-german-fails-in-suicide-bid-despite-slashing-throat-and-jumping-from-14th-floor/?page=2
khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/03/24/1458792504/
thephuketnews.com/swedish-tourist-52-in-alleged-attempted-suicide-at-phuket-hotel-61006.php#S6627JHeMiqhAqgX.97
thaivisa.com/forum/topic/916723-chinese-tourist-falls-to-her-death-at-bangkok-hotel/
snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminds me of pic related

Women truly are oblivious to how the world works and they believe the jewish fairy-tale, in a way this is natural racial awareness

*this is natural selection working on those with extremely low natural racial awareness

She didn't even get past Turkey, the mildest Muslim nation.

Wow, damn. The amount of articles I see about white British girls vacationing in some third world shithole and getting killed is happening with disturbing regularity.

When who 'travel' are generally retarded whores. I would feel more pity if they didn't just whore it up with non whites abroad.

Enoch was right

I know a white girl that recently went to GOA also lol, luckily she went with her boyfriend though. If she went alone who knows what would have happened.

100%

Women who* dammit but yes

sounds like a good spot for a muder/rape
Choking the life out of that stupid cunt while you enjoy the scenery, must be nigger heaven

The nigger better run, they are not shy to dish out death penalties in Malaysia

>brave thot patrol negro eliminates slag and escapes

Based.

I can tell you're a cuck because this story wasn't about YOUR girlfriend.

I haven't seen her in over a decade lol. No way I'd go with her anyway.

Why are women so stupid?Geez I cant even feel sorry for her,next time act smarter girls.

I often debate with myself whether women are capable of being wiser in this regard. Until recently their fathers, brothers and husbands would have been responsible for them.

>next time

You all think it's the Kenyan, I think it's a Malay. Like Thais, they brutally murder westerners all the time.

Not her lol but other retarded whores

There are a lot of Muslims there to be fair.

Either they got jealous that a white woman was with a negro and they killed them or the negro just straight up killed the dumb bitch.

So why go there ALONE?Women spend all time bitching about rape culture and that shit and then go alone to a place where they hate westerners and have literally no respect for women...why are they so retarded?

>Like Thai
What? I work in Thailand every summer and except that British couple that got rekt with a rock and raped in a beach I don't remember something big

>except that British couple that got rekt with a rock and raped in a beach I don't remember something big

No biggie

Sauce?

If she went to South Africa they'd both be dead

youtube.com/watch?v=17OIiqxL8tQ

LOL

I love terrible white women finally getting what's coming to them

I can find murders like that one in every country.
Wait, I remember some British fatty who jumped to his death from a hotel near my work as well

What the fuck is wrong with British tourist?

Why does everything disappear in Malaysia?

>got rekt with a rock and raped

so, they came back next year?

Here you go pajeet

kek
guess it's the thick vegetation

Because women who cry about shit like rape culture and shit like that secretly want a good gang rapeing.

They're fond of throwing people of building and saying they "committed suicide"

thaivisa.com/forum/topic/939897-german-fails-in-suicide-bid-despite-slashing-throat-and-jumping-from-14th-floor/?page=2

khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/03/24/1458792504/

thephuketnews.com/swedish-tourist-52-in-alleged-attempted-suicide-at-phuket-hotel-61006.php#S6627JHeMiqhAqgX.97

thaivisa.com/forum/topic/916723-chinese-tourist-falls-to-her-death-at-bangkok-hotel/

and many more cases.

A lot of the Chavs man, they get involved in crookery and then live like they have money. They go to horse racing, get vineyards/horses and go on holiday to sunny countries. They are pretty trash desu, like something from a london gangster movie such as lock stock or something.

truth

>Why does everything disappear in Malaysia?

Ironically that plane was piloted by a Muslim, and it seems he may have deliberately crashed it into the ocean.

It is actually very sad, you should feel bad for the woman and angry about the government and educations system.

It's not there fault that they were brainwashed into thinking everyone is equal and are cultures are equal.

Women are more likely to be victims of brainwashing.

>Women are more likely to be victims of brainwashing.

...y'think?

True but that one does appear to be a kike with that snout on her

How can you brainwash a woman? That requires them to have an actual brain

we can only pray she was.

This is not only the fault of nature but also the fault of men protecting the women since the dawn of time from the consequences of their choices.

Any source for your image?

Oh yeah, you don't because it's yet more alt right fake news.

we're only cleaning up your garbage. you should thank us

Do ya? She got poo'd while her bf watched and jerked off in the corner. English are a bunch of weird cucks.

hownew.ru

Brexit happened.

The only thing you can say is that the dates are not correct but thats it the incident itself happened. Even left leaning snopes can only deny the date.
snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/

America. Pls.

Around black, never....

Oy Vey!
Shut it down.

>t. cuck'd Bong
Okay

see fucking moron

>roasties traveling

Because they think with manipulation and are not men you autistic retard

They are meant to be led, not forced into failed independence

>I'M A WHITE WOMAN!
>EVERYONE LOVES ME!
>I'M GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD!

>t. yrn

What?
Last time some bong died in the jungle was because of his own mistake.
Locals keep telling them not to walk in the tropical jungle at night but no, 'no biggie I wuz boy scouts in Yurop' before slipping and dying after hitting a rock.
Every single monsoon season military helicopters are deployed to pick up someone trapped by floods despite all the warnings.

Really makes your cogs whir.

bartolomewh soetoro back at it again

Why are these cunts so delusional? It's amazing that these are the "impartial" fact checkers.

>Everyone Loves me!
well yeah thats why you need to be careful you silly little thing.. i dont get this

To be fair they are the most attractive women on average. They are allowed to act like retards with it though.

I might come to Malaysia and go for a walk in the jungle for a laugh

she deserves a Darwin-Marx Award

for believing the leftist narrative, getting killed in the process and reducing the number of leftists in the world by 1.

BURN THE ____ PAY THE ____

Hopefully she's dead

Seems like that she has that barbaric colonial primitive English lust to prey vulnerable poor Africans. Apparently it wasn't enough for her that her blood thirsty great grandpas brutally enslaved that poor kids entire tribe.

>But I'm not an oppressor like those white (ugh) men! Why would anyone attack me!?
>Look at these pictures of me feeding brown children! They are eating right off my hand!

Haha spot on.

At least there is the Kenyan man to keep her safe.

/trv/ here, can verify this is true.

Traveling white women with wanderlust tattoos truely are the scum of the earth

Pls no, everytime a tourist does something stupid at least 600 troops and volunteers are mobilised to look for them. Few years back we had daily mail cook up stories about malaysian govt murder conspiracy when a bong drowned after walking alone at night in a dense jungle.
Now there are also news about Yuropean tourists running naked around the jungle for some reason.
At least get a guide and avoid monkeys.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/08/02/monkeys-steal-documents-at-army-camp/

White women.

Here is what happend:

The woman is a coalburner but she just views the negro in the story as a friend. He went with her to some shithole and expected to get laid but she rejected him.

So he raped her and then killed her. He will be found alive a few days later alone.

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

These are good mothering urges, they have just been redirected by our current society.

Of course they have a brain and its very simple to brainwash them. Women have evolved to dominate the social Hierarchy within the world of women while men have evolved to dominate the structural Hierarchy within the world of men.

That is why women will more easily go along with anything which is constructed to be perceived as the socially acceptable thing to do in society while men on the other hand will rebel against what is considered socially acceptable if it does not improve their position in the structural hierarchy.

Bet the fucking nigger isn't even here to study. probably involved in black money or drugs.

You are right. The one feeding the sheep is nice. Still, the guy has a point though, especially with the treachery.

Has this story been in the news at all?

PAY THE TOLL

Only on the website of a local newspaper.

Do you think the people in your country would suspect that the black guy killed her?

Absolutely, no question.

SHE RELAXED

90pbp

> beta negro orbiter

that's like that story from Florida yesterday

Probably, africans have a bad reputation here as drug smugglers or wildlife smugglers to China. Once police stopped a joint latin american cartel-nigerian druglord shipment.
The biggest crime in decades for my 200k population town was a bunch of africans stabbing each other in a tribal fight.

The perception of them is pretty much universal, just wish whites would snap out of it.

Have been through SE Asia, can confirm. One 19 year old Canadian Toronto chick I met traveled by herself solely to get fucked at full moon parties as she broke up with her boyfriend.

>One 19 year old Canadian Toronto chick I met traveled by herself solely to get fucked at full moon parties as she broke up with her boyfriend.

And guess what, she probably didn't tell anyone who knows her, yet alone her future partners.

>full moon parties

Fucking lol.

I was gonna make fun of her for being British
But she's a woman,nothing matters after that kek

Also being from argentina is literally only one step above being from Africa

Toll status- paid in full.