>CNN

drumpf btfo, he wont get past the primaries

Im a #cruzmisssile now

shit er this* is CNN

n-nnnno, pp-please...
FUUUUUUCK!!!!
FUCK YOU DRUMPF!

They will leak 2 tapes apparently

When is that investigation actually gonna happen? They've been teasing this shit for months now and it's pissing me off how they keep going

>they're gonna find shit! it's over! it's getting closer!

Hurry the fuck up!

so the president can't be president because everyone refuses to cooperate....

must be the worst president ever

How long have they been saying it's over now?

2 tapes on what?

trump farts

They'll never stop saying it's over until it really is over.

>everyone refuses to cooperate

Sounds like the republic is working as intended. When your entire government seems to have a common consensus on every issue you've got major problems.

one term persident.

looks like the druhmph got stump'd
well, i guess i'm a #cruzmissile now

Doubt it. And if you're 'that' Serb poster than sorry everyone that I replied to it.

He won't even last one term.

bump

Can someone give me a nonshill answer on the state of Donald Trump's presidency?

>CNN

Lol that's fake news tho. You may as well have posted an article from cracked.com

>possible
>could be

Thanks again!

He will be impeached before Summer
#resist

> It's over! Love trumps hate!!!!
> (8 years later)

Keep dreaming, drumpfkin.

Your cheeto benito is going down.

fuck your gay proxy

whats the matter, couldn't find a shareblue.com version of the article?

just heard an AP news story. Russia is doing exactly what was portrayed on Homeland last weekend with the troll factories. Poor Hillary and CNN, they cant even come up with her own fake narratives she has to steal them from HBO.

The republican party is fucking retarded. If Trump gets impeached, resigns or loses a second term their party will be out of power for another 8 years or more. It's like they lost any sense of self preservation.

>trump in jail as russian agent
This would have been hilarious, but it will never happen, and shills will continue to bark.

Unpopular opinion but I regret voting for Trump now, these last weeks have been eye-opening

"leak"
>PISSGATE

You're not a real country

The investigations already been going on for months.
They havent found jack.
Remember to sage bait threads.

CNN is pathetic.

He tried to do a few things he promised and the left has been the most obstructionist witch hunting party in history because they are myopic and too focused on Trump instead of them losing everything.

We can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

RARE PROXY

Our anonymous sources inform us Drumpfqt could possibly be stump in the near future. For more information on it check shareblue.com

What is the end game for CNN? Like what is with all this "government in turmoil", "russia links" crap? Are they just going to continue on with these shit for 4 years for no apparent reason? What is the point. I don't even get it.

>entire DNC staff is fired

>CNN lowest ratings ever, highest public mistrust

Everything he tries to do gets blocked
He's a failure no matter how you look it. But I guess I'm a shill for actually being able to use my brains.

FAKE NEWS

do not respond and sage if you do

Holy shit, Zgampf is stumped. It must be true, CNN said so.

Ivanka's boobs aren't real. This is the end for Trump.

Obama was blocked too. They are calling him Jesus.

More like he will be impeached tomorrow
#smash the capitalist patriarchy

Umm actually... he was impeached yesterday sweetie
so umm like yeah

how is this even a flag

>They havent found jack.

What are you talking about? More and more circumstantial evidence and deception has been exposed every week. Just because you bury your head inside your ass like a good little Trumpcuck doesn't mean it's not happening.

Just out of curiosity, do your parents know you prefer sex with men?

The more you struggle the more the next eight years are going to hurt, Sweetie.

>Even his own party members hate him
>Fails to impose travel ban for 6 countries who never even carried out attacks against the US
>Doesn't include Saudi-Arabia (Home of Bin Laden family and other terrorist organizations) because he has business interests there
>Intoxicates US-Euro relations
>Refused to shake Merkel's hand when they met
>Constantly spouting shit on twitter without realizing the impact of his claims
>Gives ISP's the right to sell consumer internet history to 3rd parties

It's been fuck-up after fuck-up. It's only a matter of time before he goes full retard.

How does it feel?

CNN is just stating the obvious, Trump is a disaster. We'll see just how 'great' he'll make (((America))), alright. Great for himself and his billionaire friends, I'm sure. History has played out like this before and we all know the (((outcome))).

(((agreed)))

the left lol. The republicans control all 3 branches, are you aware how politics work?

don't forget the healthcare blunder lol

>$0.02
No brakes on the shill train. It's quite insightful watching you replying to each other.

>CNN

>They haven't found jack

LMAO, the fucking evidence is mounting against several individuals in Trumps cabinet or former business partners that seems to be implying collusion with Russia. More evidence gathered every single week. I'm sure it's (((nothing))) though, friend.

lol people still think this

> 1 post by user
> leaf for instant replies
Slide

talking with a russian man isn't the same as colluding with him to pollute the internet with misinformation so hillary doesn't win.

Fir a party about tolerance and acceptance they sure hate russians a lot.

>Implying I'm a shill for seeing how obviously America was conned by a shady billionaire bankruptcy artist

How far do the Trump memes, go? Seriously guys I'm asking for a (((friend)))

A FUCKING TREE

Trump's wife is Slavic, Putin is Slavic! The evidence MOUNTS! FUGFUGFUGFUG!!!

frump tarts

>lol
Classic triggered tell.

>it's all so tiresome
I agree, friend. I sure am feeling sleepy. I think I best go to bed. And everyone else should too. Because, I don't know if I mentioned already, but we're all feeling so incredibly sleepy.

Oy vey CNN tells the truth, Donald Trump will never be president and revealing that ISPs sell browsing data, which means the government can monitor everything you do, was a grave mistake on his part.

Fuuuuuuuuuck
Wasn't the Russia stuff confirmed to be fake?
Why the fuck are they still harping on about it? Are the MSM just that determined to shoot him down?

saged.
1 post by this ID faggot.

If you post ITT your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

There are going to be going on about "muh" Russians for 7 more years aren't they.

drmopf is finished, republishit

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

Also Manafort worked with a Russian oligarch to take down anti-Putin forces in the west. I am sure it is nothing.

You shilltards don't even know how to use parenthesis right

Kc and the sunshine band and the beegees

big brown halal cock news: reputable!

Oh hey it's the "they're looking for proof, so there definitely is proof" posters. You guys are great. Especially when you get BTFO every thread but just hit the reset button in the next shill slide thread you make.

CNN is nothing more than Donald Trump hate fiction these days. Really sad that one man could fuck their shit up so bad.

They don't average 1 million viewers at any time during the day. Think about that. Under 1% of the population with a TV in their household is watching that TV station.

Look at my flag.
Look back at what you wrote.
Look at my flag again.

Its fa fa fake right user, no investigation is happening.

He passed a better healthcare plan right user? you don't believe that fake news right?

new york times is at an all time high in subscriptions.

Now that's what I call shilling. More like
>Donald Trump and a large part of his administration have been colluding with Russia for God knows what.

That looks pretty bad no matter which way the (((media))) spins things, doesn't it?

Sage , and hide by flamilam.

Which is?

Yes it's fake. It's propaganda pushed by msm. To believe ANYTHING they say after peddling those fake polls and all that other shit throughout 2016 is stupid.

Now the only thing they need is evidence, shouldn't be too hard right? It's not like the full force of the establishment has been trying to find some for months

>How does it feel?

Pretty good, actually.

Keep crying, Shariablue.

Look, I'm not a shill, I will prove it with this rare pepe. I just have an opinion that isn't pro (((Trump)))

Since it is a non-biased information source such as CNN, there is no reason to object.

Nice knowing you guys.

Oh great so he did pass a healthcare bill?
He is not under investigation? Flynn didn't step down? manafort didn't work to squash anti putin forces in the west?

Polls aren't based heavily on people who usually vote and didn't take into account trump bringing in new people into the booth right? they was just lying to lie and didn't correctly predict that people who never voted would come out right?

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME
PRESIDENT

DRUMPF IS NEVER GONNA WIN YOU DUMB BIGOTS :DDD

Wtf I'm voting for Hillary now

We dodged a hell of a bullet.

Situation would be far worse in a different timeline.

That's a common Pepe you pleb

I heard this fucker wanted to sign my browser history to CEOs. Fuck him. I knew this fucker was going to be bad. Maybe Hillary would have been worse but this cock sucker is still a stinker.

>leaf
>CNN
Fuck off back to toronto you goddamn faggot

>people still believe he will be the nominee

It's over drumpftards

Canada, have you evolved?

Damn and this from msm that spread a smear campaign all over the world for several months with no proof to show for it. Truly the most trustworthy source all things trump, thank you for keeping us drumpflings up to date.

Oy vey, goys. Drumpf will be finished any day now. Just like he was finished the last hundreds of times we said he was for the last two years.

>All of the expected denial ITT of MASSIVELY butthurt Trump supporters and his first laughable 2 months as president
>Couldn't even pass a healthcare bill
>Pretty much just shitposting on Twitter and playing golf every weekend

He's a joke, just admit it. The memes have gone too far, guys.