Would you marry a woman who is not a virgin? Why, or why not?

Nope I am going to die single and alone.

If it feels good, fuck it.

I would but I would prefer a virgin but it is better to pass on your genes and continue your family name with a non virgin than not at all.

Yes
Because beggars can't be choosers

>getting married

Well it highers the chances of her being less committed the more partners she's had. Virgins are by far more committed though, and second place comes women who have had 1 or 2 previous partners. After that, you're risking it

Overall, it depends who you are too. And women are different, so nothing is hardcore evidence. Virgin over there can turn into a massive slut, and woman over there whos has 3 partners could remain lawful. People fall out. It's not rocket science, and it doesn't make that person some evil devil either.

this isn't even political at all

I'm 23 and out of college and always wondered why everyone looks so old at spring break. Like the dude with the goatee is probs 22 but looks 30. what gives?

yeh i would, cos im not a perpetual manlet virgin r9k who thinks virginity means anything

Virgins are pisspoor at relationships and will frustrate you in every way.

Women, along with men, who have experience sexually and with relationships will make them work.

You have your teens to sort yourself out. Miss teen relationships and you're heading to jail as a child molester.

they dont have the option to steal souls to continue their youthful looks like you do

Redundant question because it simply isn't possible to find virgin western women beyond the age of 15, and most of them won't want to get married that early.

I know that in your country, Mohammad, you can marry them at twelve but other people can't claim them so early.

I wouldn't marry in any case

i want to fuck this bug woman

>Virgins are pisspoor at relationships and will frustrate you in every way.

As it turns out, statistics say the opposite.

But hey, you are in Sweden, where feminist ideology beats facts.

Faggot tier bait Bo back to the drawing board nigger, and yes I'm married to a woman who's fucked other guys but not niggers and the sex is great. I don't give a fuck sage

Yes because im not a insecure beta like most Sup Forumsyps are.

White women nowadays are trash. Not all, but most. I'd rather racemix with a race-mixed well mannered hottie than a white woman. Besides, white women are completely overrated.

I don't notice the ageing in men so much as I do in women. As I've entered my mid-20s, what has really blown me away is how terribly some women around my age have aged. Some of them I could swear have become mid-30s women in the blink of an eye. I can't believe how fleeting many women's good looks are.

Got bad news for you son, you're not going to find a virgin in this day and age unless she's a landwhale or has down syndrome and even then she's probably gotten dicked.

You're better off looking for someone who has had a modest number of sexual encounters, three or less is good, four is pushing it and five is too many.

Why would you marry used goods?

You're thinking to marry with a non virgin dont you achmed. Just imagine how many dicks she took dont be a cuck and behead her

(((Binge drinking))) and (((partying))) makes you age like shit.

Yes because I'm not an insecure manchild like the rest of you and this isn't 1542.

>Would you marry a woman who is not a virgin? Why, or why not?

idk but its suboptimal however you look. 50 years ago in more normal times it was different and pretty normal to be a virgin at marriage.

all good pollacks shoudl stay virgins until marriage.

yes because virginity means litterally nothing since i'm not a bluepilled religious cuck

So, to be a "secure" man you should have lower standards for women? To be a secure man is to have a slut as a wife?

Are real men the ones that let their wives fuck other men?

You are probably a shill, but this argument of yours is idiotic.

Non-issue. You are getting married to a person, not a set of genitals.
There is, however, the fact that being a slut has strong correlation with being a kind of person I wouldn't want to marry.