Give me one good reason to get fit other then self-esteem boost?

Give me one good reason to get fit other then self-esteem boost?
What benefit does it gave other then b!tches? Which you can get with a good face anyway..

Exercise improves your face as well.

Your health...?

How about health? Isn't that an obvious one?

Go ask /fit/

Sage

You can kill muslims with your bare hands

Your health
your mindset
your motivation

Life expectancy

Not that you would understand in your third world country, pajeet.

The best reason is to go Sup Forums or /fit/

Your poop will smell better. Hope this convinces you.

>disregarding the self esteem boost
The boost is a pretty big deal. Ladies look your way more

Best bitches like money more.

For me when I fight and beat up another guy that busts my Ego a lot.The only reason why am into Boxing is that I can fight all the time without getting arrested.
But watch out,you will can get injuries,like torn muscles, or broken nose etc..

To crush your enemies,
see them driven before you,
and hear the lamentations of their women

>Health
What's it gonna help? He's gonna die of cholera when he's 32 because of all the designated shitting streets around his house

Strength, power ect.

Also people listen to and respect your opinions more if your big and muscular (tall to)

I can call Trump a God Emperor, praise Putin and espouse other alt right views that a shorter scrawnier guy might get laughed at or called a LARPing autist for.

You'll finally manage to control your bowels.

- Improves your face.
- Increases testosterone.
- Improves confidence.
- Women love it.
- Men respect it.
- In business, people respect mostly your resources, but secondarily your physique too. Your physique is the first thing they are going to see if they have not heard of you.

I say try it. You can always stop it if you feel that the end result is not worth it. But it is worth it.

This

Being a healthy, fit individual makes you more valuable in almost every way. People listen to what you have to say and think twice about confronting you on particular topics. If you are fit then you instantly cull the vast majority of people with weak opinions from the pool of people you might debate or talk with, as they will be afraid of you

For me getting fit really helps get my head together. At the very least, having a regular routine helps add a feeling of structure and order to my life.

What body type is best for the incoming race war? Bear build with fat over muscle, or just pure muscle?

>Also people listen to and respect your opinions more if your big and muscular

Correct. They are more willing to hear you out, and if they disagree, they are more likely to keep their mouths shut.

>What body type is best for the incoming race war? Bear build with fat over muscle, or just pure muscle?

Is this an honest question?

This

Pure muscle. You need speed and agility along with strength. Builtfat has tremendous strength, but sacrifices the ability to move rapidly. We aren't fighting with swords and armor, we're fighting with guns

Mental health. You feel much better.

Jesus christ have you ever even left the fucking house? This post is embarrassing.

Bear mode is always best. Muscle is shit for long term warfare because the body cannibalises muscle before fat. Being bear mode gives you a good measure of both and you're less dependent on diet.

FOR THEM FUCKING GAINZ BRAAAH

>hunched forward
>barbell crushing his neck
>knees caving inward and are too forward over his feet
>literally 0/10 amateur form 100% serious

FUCKING DROPPED

this plus Improves mental health

>Stronger tendons, bones and ligaments
>Better body coordination and balance
>Plain old stronger, making everything you do that much easier
>Cognitive abilities are enhanced by physical abilities (being able to throw a ball makes it easier to read, little things like that)
>All lasts well into old age, slowing down your decay

When you look down you can see your penis

It's AHNALD, he doesn't need proper form.

That's fucking Arnold dude

/thread

POO IN LOO

If you are fat, then you are dumb. The brain and body are connected.

Even if you are fat and smart, you'd be smarter if you weren't.

True, I hadn't considered long-term conflict to be a problem seeing as an actual race war would be hilariously one sided

You think he would be worthy enough to be DROPPED if he were a nobody?

Psh, as if anyone can do such a thing.

Well then, post CB and let's judge you mr. Swolebrah

Exactly. Being an ugly fat sack of shit is the fastest way for me to ignore you.

Pyschology is 90% of business. Being a stud gets you immediate respect no matter how hard people try to pretend it doesn't matter.

The cognitive dissonance required for this must be a tremendous burden on that man's mind

less crap in your less, the better and focused you are.
fitter you are, the better your organism will function.
The fitter you are the more effecient your movment, you wont be complaining about crap anymore"hur hur back hurts"

I've never lifted, the post.

You become fit, for starters. It is pretty liberating to be able to handle heavy objects with ease, never losing your breath, and just feeling the muscle on your body (difficult to describe this one).
Once you have gained a solid amount of muscle, in addition to getting noticeably more female attention, you may notice that other men avoid confronting you. Other guys never bump into me at crowded events, and nobody will ever try to fight you. Once you start to get reasonably big, you can quickly solve any confrontation just by staring the person down.

tl;dr:
>feel healthy and happy
>look great
>never feel weak or unfit; never struggle outside of the gym
>other guys assume that you're Chad, and don't fuck with you

>doesn't know what high-bar is
>thinks his no-gains opinion means anything

Yeah like who needs to be able to lift heavy things right? Just pay some guy to move your daughters desk into a room.

Who cares about stenghtenig your core and back? You're just gunna be gassed when ur 60 and look like a L walking around without a straight back.

Who needs testosterone or a functioning heart or joints that don't crack everytime you move.

Work out for yourself in your future faggot

Life becomes 10 times easier if you get fit. Trust me.
t. Former fat guy 4 years ago.