You walk into the gym, and this handsome Swedish nationalist slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do?

You walk into the gym, and this handsome Swedish nationalist slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509600/Muslim-asylum-seeker-rapist-sneaked-jail-married-Swiss-prison-officer-lover-captured-Italy-month-run.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gf

High five him and ask for his workout regimen.

let my self be cuckolded for the future of the white race

Shitskin burger detected. You have to go back.

Get a blood sample and create a clone army to exterminate syrians, somalians, africans.

Probably fight

Just because someone is jacked doesn't mean they know how to fight user.

Most street fights don't last very long and muscles don't protect sensitive areas so you do get diminishing returns after a certain degree of fitness.

I'd promptly whack him in the gob and my gf would kick him in the balls and we would then exit the gym and go home.

This man should be required to impregnate every white woman. All fertile white women should have at least one child with this man.

Fuck your slide thread nigger shill, saged

Leopard punch to the throat, my back already turned walking away by the time he hits the floor.

Lmao did they get caught?

GF?

Break his will to live

*karate kick him in the dick*
GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89

>Swedish nationalist
>speaks English
even your nationalists are cucked.

she's yours

>female prison guard
Women seriously can't do anything right.

Just further evidence that they're a great destroyer. Even the Greeks knew they were shit.

>knowing multiple languages is being cucked.

>[100 Charisma]

"NOW THIS is a man I can get cucked by"
>fap in corner
>raise superior white alphas as my own

KEK

Respect the player.

Find a new one.

>FN shirt
ma goy

>Take his girlfriend
>"Look at me swedecuck"
>"Im the bull here"
> Get a free vacuum cleaner

Good one, from non-country to non-country

Ask him to fuck her while i watch

Question is, would you guys let his brother fuck your gfs?

>slap him on the ass
>wink
>he instantly takes out his phone to write a story on /fit/
>questions his sexuality for the rest of the day

We are all autistic.

Yes, what cunt. Cleaned out her husbands bank account before running away with the shitskin. The shitskin who was locked up for raping a 15 yr old schoolgirl and an attempt on raping a 19 yr old owman.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509600/Muslim-asylum-seeker-rapist-sneaked-jail-married-Swiss-prison-officer-lover-captured-Italy-month-run.html

Vile fucks.

>19
>woman
Teens are pretty much kids.

That dude was dating a russian girl because he hates swedish girls.

How fucking bad are swedish bitches?

I couldn't agree with you more.

I'd whack him in the gob m8! Oi m8! no one touches me wench and lives toodleoo cunt!

Fucking pedophiles.

I'd tell him there's a giant black cock waiting for him in the bathroom. When he takes off on a spring to get to it, we'll just walk away.

These threads are always shit

Get him arrested for sexual harassment. Couldn't that be considered rape in Sweden?

walk up behind him while hes doing squats or bench pressing and dig my house key into his eye

done

Swedish woman are fucking horrible. This is one of Sweden's most internationally famous singers, and she gets away with saying this kind of stuff on a regular basis.

*women

Is it in Sweden? If so, I hire a refugee to rape him.

Ask him if he wants to suck my cock.
I also tell him I'm a Syrian Refugee.

beat the shit out of him then purge some shitskins in the name of the all father

Everybody dose. Only responsible people take the blame. But why they let children rule?

Honestly, everytime I see a good looking swedish bloke, he's with a non swedish woman.

I get the impression swedish men and women don't like eachother. Which is very sad.

>gf

>tfw just realized scandies went viking not for new lands or resources, but for new women.

No wonder they stole all ours and took them to Iceland.

bump

Guy is one sexy motherfucker. Like the kind of guy you'd expect to be apolitical cause he can afford to be, his looks and body make him interesting enough even if he had no opinions.

That's the thing with backlash. The further you push something the more force it springs back with.

>that excessive tanning

From the thumbnail I thought it was a nigger and that this was a bait thread

I would kick his NORWEGIAN ass. The swedes are to gay and impotent to do something like that...

>Swede
>White

Pick one.

>60%