What even happens here?

And another shill thread
Sage

>1 post by this ID

Cult mass suicides in Guyana.
Rocket launches in French Guiana.
Autistic retarded citizens of Suriname inseminate white women by donating sperm.

Here post number two generic thread bot

Sage

>1 post by these IDs

Sad!

Guyana - delicious Kool-Aid
Suriname - Dutch speaking Autistic Hindus
French Guiana - where the EU launches rockets from

And shill straya is AGAIN in the shill thread bumping it. Jesus christ you aussie nigger musilm dick sucking jews deserve a range ban

i saw the other thread and I saw your reply

don't make me feel ashamed for being a half Austrian mongrel

Also sage goes in options field.

dutch niggers, they go to holland to fuck dutch women

Ad homs dont work on here. Their is no acvount you can try to delegitimize. At least adapt your tactics when sliding. This is just embarrassing for everyone in the astro turf business

Was the sperm donar who fathered you Surinamese

Ultra-Authoritarian Islamic Communism

>ad homs don't work
>but calling everyone a shill does

Habsburg bitte...

Kek, ad hom again. INNOVATE YOU MORONIC PAINT SNIFFING MUSLIM ABO EMU CUNT

I know there are some Corto Maltese adventures in that area

They are good

So whynot stay on topic and ignore? Wait, no topic, just intended to slide. Sage

Weed is cheaper than clean water there

Like the three other generic
>what happens here
Threads with no content
Sage

And french controlled gen yid opposition writes about weed, just wow

can you link me to your thread full of content please?

Gold mines, and black former slaves in the jungle.
My dad worked in Suriname for a gold company, and at one point the workers they hired - a bunch of slave descendants who live in mud huts in the jungle speaking Taki-Taki , a blend of english, spanish, dutch and afrikaan - decided they wanted to be paid a lot more like the white expats so they tried to shut down the minesite. All the white employees including my dad locked themselves into a safe part of the mine until the army showed up to BTFO the workers.

They take their shit seriously - whenever the gold bars would be picked up the army would send a convoy of humvees with mounted machine guns.

Also the mine is literally in the middle of the jungle, has to be flown to in cessna, and a ton of wild animals like constrictor snakes find their way into the buildings.

And now even wall off text communist leaf joined. Where is mike?

Damit Sie nicht vergessen, dass
das Medikament nehmen, versuchen, sich in die Gewohnheit, wobei sie gleichzeitig jeden Tag.

I was ironic in the other thread, but you really are paranoic as fuck.