Those fucking Russians are at it again

Those fucking Russians are at it again

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-europe-threat-refugee-crisis-europe-aggravate-propaganda-kremlin-farenc-katrei-hungarian-spy-a7642711.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care if they're newly arrived or not.

A third generation shitskin is still a shitskin

>Russia is a codeword for imageboards
No wonder why they're terrified

We're the jews now

OY VEY THA RUSSIANS

>it's not the Russians
That's what the Russians would want you to believe, regardless whether it is their doing.

Damn, what else Putin will do now???

>doesnt matter if its the russians
>its still the russians

How people can deny white genocide is beyond me

>cologne sex attackers were not newly arrived migrants

THAT'S EVEN WORSE, THEY'VE BEEN LONG ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING DO THAT

The fact that people believe something this absurd and are allowed to vote is soul crushing.

OYYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYYY

When are ayys gonna be the big bad? Recycled villains are the worst

so Russia is sending thier mudslimes to Germany?
Russia gets to decide who will be POTUS? Russia will get tired of winning soon I hope.

We Russia Now!!!

The eternal vodka strikes again

Whoa, the Russians must run the most comprehensive, farthest-reaching propaganda program ever known to man.

Goebbels is still sitting somehere in an ex KGB bunker and typing propaganda probably for bread and water

for all the anti semitism they hate, they're pretty anti-russian

Russians hacked the pencils the UK used to vote in the EU referendum too. DAMN THOSE RUSSIAN HACKING GODS

Putin and the GRU just invaded my brain! I'm possessed, gahhh-

FUCKIN RAPEFUGEES SHITTING UP EUROPE. Europoors, get your shit together.

These sorts of unabashed articles will keep happening until places that write them get literally zerg-rushed and burned to the ground, 'reporters' tossed out windows and strung up from lamp-posts.
Naturally I'm against such horrid violence, as any good user, but what else will put a stop to this?

I'm convinced at this point that globalists are trying to start a world war just so they have an excuse to go send white youths to their deaths fighting other white youths.

yea during ww2 they were brutal to each others' POWS. same as in the US they tried to branwash us as kids by making us hide under desks during air raid drills at school in the 70's. lucky we had those nuke proof plywood desks.

>(((EU))) allowing countless rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and conquerors to invade its nations

>It's that goy Putin! They wanta invade Europe! You do believe in democracy don't you? Let us form an army and fight dose doity Russians!

Russians ate my homework and strangled my neighbor's puppies

check the 4plebs archives from late 2013 and early 2014. Use the terms
>Maidan
>White genocide
And go through the threads, compare writing style and flags to todays shills and understand

Interestingly, this it the most underrated angle on all these anti-Russian stories.

According to the left the Russians are the absolute most powerful subversive messaging machine in the universe!!!

Honestly, the MSM should be making stories on the uber hacker elite ultra over 9000 social engineering skills the Russians have developed just to fuck over Hillary and the rest of the party of kikes, niggers and faggots (Democrat Party)!!!!

>homelands turning into South Africa 2.0
>scumcunt politicians and apparatchiks smiling and saying how great it is
>"russia is the enemy!" :)

Fuck off, I hope to see you all strung and gutted when society collapses.

You don't do jack shit for me.

>'Ex-spy' has insider acess of a country's policies to a somewhat recent event

Either he's completely bullshiting us and the media is using 'Ex-spy' as an authority figure to make this story seem more legimitate;

Or the EU is literally admiting to political espionage.

>muh russia

Do not listen to russian propaganda. Arab muslims are the refuges your country needs. The best for the West!

This doesn't even make sense, honestly. What does Russia gain by spreading propaganda against muslims in the west? Why would they want a stronger, racially homogeneous potential enemy?

Damn, I should fancy myself as EU expert too.
Literally free money.

Maybe it's a meme and Russia is to the left what Sam Hyde is to Sup Forums.

>machiavelli has a plan

Seriously Russia all you have to do is hold on 10-15 years and you will be secure from the West forever
because the old semi-competent leaders will be dead by then and replaced by "diverse" hires
Please just hold on

9/11 will be called a russian conspiracy in your lifetime

I bet the USA could hire these russian troll bot companies for 10% of the price they pay shareblue. Russia capitalism is best capitalism.

Guess russia put a gun on merkels head and demanded she open the floodgates.
Russia obviously forced the poor fugees that cant even speak german or english or france or russky to do what they did in cologne on new years eve.
Putin also hacked the us election got trump in (still searching for proof after months of smear campaign all over the world by left msms) then he propped up right wing parties all over the EU (even the ones that existed before putin right? Like basically 95% of them)and now he even controls whats in the mind of refugees someone needs to stop this literal god.
Honestly at this point i can only be baffled that anyone would believe even half of it.

Delete this one, before MSM gets this Idea from you.

>Sup Forums got duped by Putin
I bet you must feel pretty stupid now Drumpftards

My tea is kill on floor...
Damn Russians hacking my tea.

Yes, of course!
The damn Russians shot up the Bataclan and killed all those people with a truck. It wasn't the Islamic radicals, but actually the KGB!

>They weren't refugees! They're third generation immigrants that are still violent and refuse to integrate!
I never understand why this is always supposed to be considered better.

Well done Ivan, well done

They don't have to push for rapefugees to take, that will happen all on its own. This is just jewish lies to take away credibility of all the rapes these shit skins do

This shit makes no sense. Which one is it?

>Putin and Drumpf are retards and the russian economy is ruined, they're a weak regional power.

>Putin is a genius who hacked refugee brains to make them rape in his evil plan to create a more homogenous and organized opposition to his plan for world domination

>Russia deliberately keeping Syria destabilized in order to keep the refugee flow into Europe strong
>Russia spreads "fake news" for some unknown reason

How can people be so stupid? Russia doesn't need to spread fake news when they already know their Syria scheme is making Europe a shithole without the need for information ops.

Are you people not worried? I never in my life have seen such a obvious preparation of the average people to accept a war, the only reason its not working is literally the internet and that luckely trump go in. Lol its so insane dems pushing the "its a war crime" crap while having nothing of worth in terms of proof..

Saved Vlepepic

sorry but the associated press just reported russian troll bot companies are supporting Trump. They knew this all along but had to wait till 4 days after a Homeland episode on showtime explaining it all to break this earth shattering story. I am not allowed to love my russian brothers and sisters anymore. sorry.

we Russia now

Read again, Drumpfkin.

>Putin COULD have

Lmao you conservashits are so imbred no wonder you cant read!!

>being this much of a bootlicking cuck

Was your dad as effeminate as you are?

so wait the plan was to breed out the war strain by introducing an even more violent strain and culture
got it

the london attack was done by a russian spy!

Its also worth noting that no one forced europe to open its borders to islamists the politicans front and center germany did it all to themselves. And that there is no real force behind it is easily displayed by serveral eu countries not taking in fugees no matter what the eu says and threatens. So where does russia and putin come in into this. For example can destablize all they want if europe isnt opening its borders what good is it for russia lol? This is all on europe, brexit is also on europe as well the rise of the right being on politicans that spread the fugee welcome crap. There literally was no need for a "shadow putin" pulling the strings. All you need is just good old fashioned naive idiots or traitors.

fucking liberals, man. this people are a danger to the world

>putin being dangerous means the media isn't full of shit
l e l

It's okay, Ivan. I was also a russian all along.

>they already know their Syria scheme is making Europe a shithole
Idiot.
>Are you people not worried?
After 60 yrs+ of propaganda you mean?
>preparation of the average people to accept a war
It pays off.
NATO is also a business like the EU.
Security is not their primary concern.
Let me remind you also that NATO was formed because of Warsaw pact, Warsaw pact is gone, NATO is still here.

They know that Russia wouldnt start a nuclear war also desu.

Money and Influence.
EU is going to get its own Army in the Future anyway.
Preperations for that have been made 2008 Lissabon document.

at this point it just sounds like schizophrenia.
how can one country with the GDP of italy be so powerful?

Based.jpg

>Get rid or organised war like Germans
>Replace them with spear wielding retarded Muslims.

Makes sense.

thanks. My mom was from russia. she taught me to love the people and not trust the government, of ANY country

>libtards btfo
>how will they ever recover

beware of Putin's green manlets
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html

so the sex attacks were done by immigrants who had been in Germany already? how is this supposed to be any better?

>raping immigrants is a right-wing myth
>Putin sent the raping immigrants in order to weaken EU

>rape commandos

Is Russia doing all the crime in the world?

Did Russia flatten my tire?

ahah holy shit
>says ex-spy
AHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT
I wish I could make this shit up, I could make mad bank writing books

>pic

let's pretend it's true, why is merkel so incompetent that she lets evil Putin orchestrate anti EU/German operations on German soil so easily? why is she letting in covert Russian operatives? it's almost as if the rapefugees haven't been vetted or anything

>Russia spreading fake news about refugess

No fucking shit.

Because they've subverted most populist right parties in the West into being pro-Russia. Most of these parties are also anti-interventionist, which means that they'd turn a blind eye to Russia """peacefully annexing""" more former Soviet territories & building deeper political and economic connections with other totalitarian states like Syria and Iran.

This isn't breaking news, intelligence agencies have been tracking this phenomenon of the Kremlin supporting all of these groups for years.

don't ask racist questions.
most Germas are happy with Merkel anyway, so Putin has bad luck

They're all obviously working for the Russians.

Yeah man, those shitskins living in makeshift camps all over Europe were the Russians after all!

I remember this guy on the news. Did he do the right thing? I mean they weren't white. But they were still children.. Why do nationalist always go after children.

How op are the russian hackers?

are those eu experts named ahmed and mohammed to know so much about sex attack warfare ?

RUSSIA IS DDOSING THE DOTA 2 SERVERS

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

I don't give a shit about Russia because they're not communist anymore.

daily reminder that (pol/ is just full of tools waiting to get abused by russia.

russia, and anybody else

>(((independent)))
muh russia

my favorite thing about russia is when Nicolas told you and France if you fucked with us during civil war he would btfo you both

This is who Sup Forums is shilling for
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg

how are the americans behind it? the americans wanted to fuck russia up after you surrendered. god damn germans still cant fucking find out whats wrong.

All Sup Forumsacks are russians IRL larping with different countries flags

>In and out in 40 seconds

Kek

Are Russians the leftard equivalent to Jews?

Guys this is serious, last week the Russians hacked my co-workers anus and made them shit themselves at a board meeting.
How can they keep getting away with this.

>yfw Russian spetsnatz raping women in Cologne while doing hatchet throwing backflips
>all witnesses hatcheted mid-coitus