Will Indian engineers replace westerners?

>Engineering is being outsourced more and more
>Asians are undercutting european expertise.
>Our main form of "expertise" is worth nothing

Will educated europeans be driven off the market for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117616590
mercurynews.com/2017/03/25/bay-area-tech-executives-indicted-for-h-1b-visa-fraud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-a-laneway-in-sydneys-innerwest-as-a-toilet/news-story/07e4e4fced45c25b7788518d36d54f7d
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118327870/#118343809
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116445666/#116448980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its part of the plan

>south africanization of the west

this is elite manufactured jihad, it always was

they want a brown middle and upper class, regardless of their ability, talent, skill

in SA, the blacks replaced the whites in all positions and whites get genocided

in the west the browns replace the whites through immigration, h1b, affirmative action, diversity quotas, migrant scams, refugees from western-led conflicts

they were never competent to invade the west until the elite organized the invasion

While non european engineers may be less costly in price, they are more costly in social capital. i.e. the price of their labour is formulated in a market equilibrium that trades increased corruption and inegalitarianism and tolerance for cheapness.

If non-europeans get pushed out of the market they will be brought back in by competing on the same terms as the non-european engineers.

That's actually a good thing, because it means people will start killing CEO's they don't like and will stop be SJW tolerant and non-corrupt.

This will just create a more vicious white person.

>If non-europeans get pushed out of the market they will be brought back in by competing on the same terms as the non-european engineers.

*If europeans get pushed out of the market they will be brought back in by competing on the same terms as the non-european engineers.

If you guys let them work in your government. Yes. If not then get your educated people to work with your government.

As a soon to be graduating engineer I developed hate for Indians due to the fact they take all the RA and TA positions at my university and are all really shitty people.

Imagine autistic kids thinking their cool as shit just because they cheat through classes and work together like a hive mind to support each other.

It's fucking hard to compete in Private sector in the U.S. because they want us actual citizens to have higher grades and experience.

I'm black and I hated learning some of my fellow classmates are getting turned down due to either being a male or white.

Indians don't care about details, or structural integrity. They're only interested in getting things completed fast, even if those things can't withstand the test of time.

Yes, it's a wide sweeping generalization, but it's a huge cultural difference.

If I can't live a decent life by being a hard-working smart person, I WILL FUCKING KILL EVERYONE. I bet you don't learn that in economics.

>americans are so cucked that Indians are openly hiring for foreigner-only jobs in America

How does this make you feel, burgers?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117616590

tech jobs are almost impossible to get in CA due to indians cornering the whole market.

Also it doesn't help that it is unreasonably difficult to communicate with them on any level.

Bay Area tech executives indicted for H-1B human trafficking

mercurynews.com/2017/03/25/bay-area-tech-executives-indicted-for-h-1b-visa-fraud/

the average high school marks of western kids says yes, definitely yes

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Things will change in half a decade when all major platforms (youtube, facebook, et al,) are completely fucked beyond the point of repair, where throwing more resources at them (servers, more processors and memory, backbones, etc.,) won't resolve the fundamental issues with the code.

What did he meme by this?

Countless companies destroyed - Sun Microsystems, compeltely gutted by poos and sold to Oracle for a pittance, Adobe (original photoshop team canned, POOs can't improve on code written in the early versions), IBM (Indial Bowel Movement - 1B failure in Texas), many such examples.

are mumins a meme in finland?
always freaked me out as a child. fucking soulles shits

Yes

The show still airs but in HD and some of the peripherals are insanely popular. For example, Id say the Iittalas moomins mugs is the most well known mug brand here

Hi Mikko,

Actually it depends on which part of Europe you will look. For example poland is becoming a "little india" of IT. I work in the field so I know that there is a push to outsource services to such a places like poland were people will work for a "bowl of rice" and they won't smell like curry. I am moving to czech next month also to a outsourcing IT company on better but rather similar terms.

>That happening in muh state
Kinda hangry now.

Why can't whites and blacks unify under this issue?

First the blue collars being fucked now it's the white collars.

For some reason Moomins are hugely popular in Japan

its actually a lovely show. the hook nosed wich-kid just scared me as a kid

Yahoo, led by Aryan white and full of white engineers is a great success. Oh wait...

led by a feminist white woman.

feminist!=aryan. (aryan means noble white)

No. The company I work for uses them to do shitty basic stuff that Finns are too smart to do. Some tasks are so simple that it's a waste of resources to use Finnish engineers. And still the Indians tend to fuck up everything and someone has to fix their designs.

So no, they aren't competent enough to rival us.

Yahoo, led by full-blown SJW autist white female and full of white female engineers

Ftfy, H1B Loo.

Nah. Hopefully chinks will be driven off the fucking planet for good.

Finland in general is. They like us and we like them. It's a strange bond.

There's nothing wrong with skilled immigration

Engineers from India are better than beggars from romania

Name literally one thing wrong with this

It's not that Indians are smarter, it's that there's more of them. 1.2 Billion Indians makes for a lot of doctors, engineers, you name it. Even if the average Indian is a borderline retard.

That Europeans are literally being genocided?
That these skilled immigrants have no loyalty to the the host nation?

The local pharmaceutical manufacturer uses loads of H1B Indians and Asians. Right in Southern California where there is a shit load of universities.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-a-laneway-in-sydneys-innerwest-as-a-toilet/news-story/07e4e4fced45c25b7788518d36d54f7d

no point, the fucker obviously has no allegiance to his own people and would rather save on the bottom line by hiring a paki

fuck em, traitors deserve to die as well

I'm an engineering student coming to study at Caltech soon ;)

They form rival groups that vote against the interests of the natives.

>Engineers from India are better than beggars from romania

Why not neither?

Absolutely

t. Pajeet

Why do you assume the British are his people? He is probably a non white immigrant.

Whites are gonna have to move to Iceland Greenland and Hyperborea again and just wall the whole place off with active shit seeking turret defense systems.

seriously, i've visited both. Finns are the Japs of Europe, quiet autistic heavy drinkers with a hard on for obeying the rules and weird memes and animation.

I think that they like our laid-back lifestyle and attitude and we like their good manners. Both of us also like weird stuff.

I don't get why you westerners are doing this

Or kill off the perpetrators and defeatist shill like you, and we will be good.

checked, and yes- it's also why i love you both

Glad you liked it. Finding a good muikku restaurant can be a hit or miss. I think Savonlinna is absolutely the best place in Finland during summer and Finnish food is criminally underrated abroad.

There's a wonderful Silicon Valley tall tale I like to tell.

Once upon a time, there was a Yapoo in gayland.

Yapoo decided that the best way to make more money was to keep making their product just as it is, but to cut down on prices as much as they could. So they got rid of all of the developers, and engineers, and coders, and operators, and replaced them with cheap labor from India. Unfortunately, Indians are stupid, and useless, and never admit when they did something wrong, and will push blame onto anyone or anything else as soon as suspicion has arisen.

And even worse? The Indians would gang up together and push outsiders out, constantly pinning everything on them until they were fired or quit. And when they got into positions of powers at companies, those departments soon became entirely Indian.

Yapoo quickly began losing money, and they didn't know why. "But India promised they'd be just as good!" they cried, as their company, once as strong as Boogle's, crumbled before them amidst an ocean of curry scented poo.

Joining Johns Hopkins this fall for my masters
How can whitebois even compete?

Seems like a really bad idea to throw away a bunch of engineers like that... One man's trash is another man's treasure.

>he fell for the """"""Masters""""" meme

enjoy your future as a CEO of a sugared water Cola company

t. FOB Future CEO #628462

Thanks, honestly I can't wait even. Maybe one day I'll be doing your performance review, who knows, right?

>man's treasure.
they usually go into heroin and get swiss-sided

and the poos celebrate

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118327870/#118343809

>poos are hired brownshirts of globalists
poos profit from white genocide

>Whites should commit suicide. It's the ultimate redpill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116445666/#116448980