Americans

Why are Americans so awful?

Only the Wh*te trash

They got sold to the sugar industry for $48,000 by Havard.

If you had to live in flyoverland, you'd probably be doing drugs or overeating too.

Because the modern American lacks self-discipline. Hell, it was a hard lesson for me to learn, and I'm still working on it.

I heard that junkfoods are cheaper than regular foods in burgerland. Is it true ?

That looks like true love to me

Not really.
It's just easier to eat shit food than it is to cook.

This

I would fug her.

You Japs love us

We don't have a lot of vacation time compared to most countries, we have the most people imprisoned, we are enslaved by debt by being pressured to buy things we can't afford and still brainwashed incessantly that we are the freest people in the world.

Americans are all about convenience and expression of freedom. Where else can you ride around on a Rascal while eating a burger and simultaneously taking a shit on the floor? If your country was rich and rich enough, you'd do it, too. Admit it!

OP is mad his estranged gf is getting fucked longdick style by a marine in Okinawa rn

Same in France. But people that don't cook are mocked by everyone.

This is/was the fattest man in Poland - 260 kg of pure lard. He had a surgical operation to reduce 80% of his stomach. Notice something?

Fuck off

>people that don't cook are mocked by everyone.
Really? So even women can't hide behind (((feminism))) as an excuse for being lousy at making food?

not at all, poor shitheads spend 5 times as much on junk food than on regular groceries and then complain that they only make $10 an hour.

yes, he is still fat

That was before the operation. What I meant was the he's still standing up and can walk, and this like below the average in America®

I've never seen a feminist being skilled at making food. It makes sense.

Why are japans so small dick

I got taken in by homeland security for secondary inspection once for entering with the wrong type of visa.

Some of the people working were FAT AS FUCK.
>girl looked slim but as soon as she turned around sideways, all the fat was concetrated in her ass.
>guy was so fat he was shaped like a square. Even the mole on his head was fat and seemed like a fire form of its own
>two more agents were just square in shape, thankfully not too fat.

I couldn't help staring at them in shock. Thankfully when I went to california, none of them were fat at all. A few fatties in seattle... might head to texas soon, enter the safari of fatties and their local warmarts.

65% of Americans are awesome. Fight me IRL if you disagree.

corn subsidies = corn syrup in everything processed

Fuck you Nippon

Because land of the free!

USA
S
A

I love USA and we whale-eating ubermensch must stick together

>''hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times''

we need another ww

I live in flyover.
I don't wanna die, but I see a lot of scooterfucks at Wal Mart. I imagine even more of them live in the south, though. I'd rather live here than in the south.