Can we get rid of Syria General /sg/ ??

I understand the Trump General but that middle east shit is nowhere as interesting and politics related as other threads.

p.s. Mods if you fucking delete this thread I am going to shred your little butthole

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12639133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahahahahahaha
bong get out
sage

kek

/sg/ is here to stay
Fuck off rajova cuck

Sage u lil butthurt twink

give me one reason why SG is important to stay other than satisfying 50 user's circlejerk where half of them are t*rks and jews

>nowhere as interesting and politics related as other threads.

Shut your whore mouth

Why don't we get rid of trump general too?

He's already been elected president. Only things trump is doing is proving even more how much of a sellout he is, and all that trump general does is damage control as every trump does is ''3d chess'', and they can't admit one bad thing that little trup fairy does wrong

This. thanks fellow bong.

or make a /polg/ general board like Sup Forums and /vg/

they actually keep up to date on things, whereas trump general is just trump worshiping and congintive dissonance

although saying that, they have become a hugbox quite recently too

+1.
It's a pathetic Assadist circlejerk adding nothing of value to Sup Forums.
Time to shut it down for good.

its an active conflict

I heard we are shitposting
Brought my tank

/sg/ is the only thread in this board that is not just meme reposting and bait.
>/ptg/ #62854
>Trump farted today

you're fucking gay ahmed kys

sg threads are the only good threads left desu

Mods please delete this faggots gay thread
Syria General is one of the best threads, they call in Airstrikes on rebels ffs
Gas yourself Mossad

Fuck you /sg/ is cool

Into the ovens with your kind

Is it the same bong shitting up this board on all fronts?

There was another anti/sg/ post earlier, why are shills suddenly targeting those threads today?Shareblue get a contract with ISIS or something?

Syria General is the only remnant of 2013 Sup Forums left.

Everything else is dominated by non-readers, Trumpfags, and racists.

#SAA try to enter Khattab under the heavy pressure of jets-artillery and choppers.

>b-but britpol is okay and totally not retarded!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!
Jump off a cliff repeatedly both of you egotistical dickheads
I HATE brits so much goddamn so fucking full of yourselves

>middle east
>not politics related
underage b&

REEEEEEEE MODS DELETE THREADS I DON'T LIKE

/leftypol/ is down the hall and to the right faggot
sage

>racists

>I understand trump general

Get out. Both Syria and trump general threads are ran by paid shills.

Why the fuck do I care if a mudslim killed another mudslim and if Assad ate grapefruits for dinner or not?

kys nigger the /sg/ threads are consistently interesting and informative. not to mention completely relevant.

>please get rid of one of the most valuable topics on the board to make more room for threads about Jontron and a bunch of faggot celebrities and "guys is my dog Sup Forums?" threads

You fucking faggot.

Fucking this
Brit/pol/ was ok during Brexit but now it's just an r9k colony

strawpoll.me/12639133

strawpoll.me/12639133

strawpoll.me/12639133

strawpoll.me/12639133

Lets have a vote.

Divide an conquer, i wonder....

>interesting and informative
how and why? nothing interesting is discussed. nobody cares about Ahmeds and Mohhameds killing eachother

Hasn't /sg/ like, literally killed terrorists? That alone should justify their exsistence until the conflict is over.

fuck you and your jewish democracy
/sg/ must stay and will stay
t. 72 pierogi

>Hahaha I love dictators. At least he's not a terrorist.
/sg/ is even more /r/eddit than /tg/.
>buh buh we're liveleak
Who do you think comments on LL? Ledditors.

brit/pol/ is reasonable when events are around the corner. right now we have one because of arct 50 yesterday, and, and.....oh just fuck off shill ok

/sg/ is going no where until the war is over. We are however going to sage the shit out of your thread after giving you your (you)

this is now an /sg/ thread. Post your rare Assads

>/sg/ is going no where until the war is over
then we make /pag/

It's the best thread to keep up on Syria, better than any MSM news sources I can find.

Why do you like it so much, Sven? What do you learn out of it? I tried reading stuff and following SG for a couple of weeks but shit is boring af

Do liberators count?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

But I don't have any rare Assads.

Feel free to return to Red dit or whatever shithole you came from.

Why the fuck do you care about Syria, Juan ?

Rarest one

ALL FIELDS

>Not understanding the significance of Syria

Underage b&?

>Newfag who wants to be edgy now that he heard of our natsoc image board.

you have to stay Juanio

Everyone should care about Syria, are you fucking stupid??

Do you honestly expect the mods to delete a politics related thread just because you don't like it? Or are you just desperate for replies?

why

we need some generals discussing actual current politics like a based milo general and feminists BTFO general

Always do the oposite of what the jew does

The refugee crisis, ISIS

yes and make another Sup Forums general board where you can post your shit trump, syria, britpol generals

>see

kek, are you aware that the
>who cares
meme was planted into your subconsciousness to identify your origins and current mental state. kys bongo

As a political science major and military history buff it interest me a lot. Following the very details of something is the only way to log reliable data for future references. Just think in 30-40 years when some docu is being aired and some of the facts presented are thanks to people meticulously logging every detail thanks to interwebs and sites like Sup Forums.

>crossroads in geopolitics
not that hard to understand famalam

>i'm an ISIS member in Britain and don't want to see my friends get airstriked
stay mad paki

A typical /sg/ thread consists of:

100 comments on how they'd like to suck Assad's dick

100 comments on how they'd like to get fucked in the ass by Suheil

and 100 comments on how Shias are superior to Sunnis and how much they love sucking Iranian cock.

There is 0 discussion about Syria, only about how brave Russia are and how gay and lonely they all are.

It is a complete waste of space and bandwidth on Sup Forums's servers.

It clutters Sup Forums too and they contribute nothing valuable (their shitty memes don't count).

It should be deleted for good.

checked for so much truth.
Archivers are the back bone of the future.
Archive everything

hello guys been long time.

enjoy this meme i made

>(((Freedom Caucus))) cucks crying about Trump being a bully

fucking faggots need to be hanged

You do realize that we don't trust your kind here

Syria General's drop raw and un-altered news and information about the conflict on us. I can't trust western media when it comes to Syria. The Generals also help us to identify /our guys/ in the Middle East. It exposes the balance of powers and relations between countries.

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it has to be deleted.
/SG/ is complicated and smart as fuck, I don't read much of it though.

HOLY SHIT BASED ISRAEL.

saved and gonna use it in future anti-/sg/ threads

TO make room for more quality threads right?

No one said britpol is okay, everytime ive looked through brit pol its just shitposting and nothing to do with politics it pisses me off when i want to discuss british politics

>like to suck Assad's dick

You were typing...

>based Israel
>Based
Go back to plebbit kike lover

>kike speaking the truth

that must've hurt you

>BASED ISRAEL
ok now I'm 99% sure you're a shill

It's the only good thing left on this Reddit infested shithole board

I have to admit, with your Israeli flag saying that shit, you might make me start believing Hitler did nothing wrong.

I'm on the fence, keep pushing ...

Not sure why you are complaining about an established and engaged community when 98% of Sup Forums is just trash and slide threads, but you should probably not.

>jews want /sg/'s deleted
this is all the proof I need for /sg/'s to be stickied from now on

yes, because you must be a cuck fag that wants more bbc threads

fuck off shill kike shariablue fuckedhead
sage

Even if that's all true, it's also demonstrably true that it ass devastates kikes so that makes it worth it. We should ban everything except Syria threads. Then maybe you and all your kind will finally fuck off back to the_donald.

>this

FUCKING RARE

>Flag

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>I tried reading stuff and following SG for a couple of weeks but shit is boring af
Your stupidity is nobody's fault but your own, stop calling for sweeping mod (state) action to regulate your feelings you worthless hippy. I hope you slip in the shower and break your neck.

>>>/oven/

what mods should do is rangeban israel.

I would like to tell you to fuck off due to your straw-man argument but you do raise a point. /sg/ does attract lots of shit-posters but that's because it's a frequent thread that has spawned way too many memes for it's own good. If you want a similar discussion (albeit a lot slower) about Syria then go to /k/ middle-east general thread. They tend to take shit more seriously there and have a low tolerance for shit-posters and memes outside their own board.

THIS!
The Iron Gopnik speaks truth, rage ban the kikes in Israel, I bet a lot of slide threads would disappear as well