Post Your Black Pills

I'll start with this video on Britain

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your life has been hijacked by an insane entity that has tricked you into believing that you are it

Communism will NEVER go away.

the frog has to go... it's another jewish creation.

trump has to go... it's another jewish creation.

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Here's a White Pill, this existence is absolutely a simulation

We're either in a Video Game, Prison, or some form of Rehabilitative Therapy

Anyways take comfort in the fact that consciousness cannot be destroyed (contrary to what most atheists believe) and this state of being is only temporary

This planet is a life experimentation world. There are hundreds of millions of inhabited worlds.

The purpose of our life is to make it through this struggle and come out with a good heart and love for fellow man.

Lucifer constructed a rebellion that convinced man that God was not real and that he should follow his animal urges.

Humans are super animals. We are amazing.

Fix yourself, God destroys the souls that are without grace.xxxx

nope pretty sure i'm a bad guy in alien world and this is a form of occupational therapy

tell me about the havaara agreement mr double space reddit

>the western world is doomed no matter what
>it's not the kikes fault but westerners own arrogance and stupidity and also capitalism and liberalism
>humanity and Earth are irrelevant in this vast universe, let alone your own life, it's completely irrelevant and a flash that ends quickly
>"God" or whatever actually higher force doesn't care about nor hears you, you are to it what atoms and bacteria are to you
>the "elites" have no actual goal, their ways became the goal on themselves
>nations and peoples come and go all the time since the origins, the West will disappear someday
>free will is a myth

Reading the comments i started sobbing

If consciousness cannot be destroyed, where do you think it resides? For example, is it in the pattern of energetic flow through the molecules and structure of the nervous system?

I'm not trying to trip anyone up here, but I don't want to drop my own idea and taint others'. I want to see what you guys think

resides in another dimension that we are purposely being deprived of experiencing due to the goal and/or nature of this current "experience"

You fell to the rebellion. You can recover yourself and find grace.

i wonder if im being punished for stealing space peanuts

The fuck is the take away from this vid? We're fucked--fuck everything--quit now, no point in trying anymore?

The ice age never killed the dinosaurs, it was the asteroid tilting the planet and then bouncing all of the dinosaurs into space. Dinosaurs can't breathe in space so they died....CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

When your soul takes a body, it receives a divine personality from the first source and center of the universe.

Your thoughts and emotions, are conducted in a dimension that we cannot measure, and science will convince you does not exist.

Your actions are conducted in finite reality, but have an impact on the extra dimensions.

Stupid
Stupider
find a bullet to eat please

fuck off edgy mctwelveyearold

I been doxed!

Thanks for the replies!

Does the body act on this consciousness or is action mostly one way do you think? Does the body function mostly autonomously with varying degrees of input from the consciousness?

Does introduction of drugs or change in the balance of neurotransmitters affect the consciousness or merely change how much or where in the mind it can act?

Goddammit guys, I have to go deal with a traffic ticket, take a test, study, etc but I'd rather talk to you crazies on the net all day. There's so much weird shit out there and regular people folks seem afraid to even think about any of it.

Often, if you drive a common path, you will start on the path, be conscious for parts of it, but will wake up on your exit and say Whoa, whered the rest of the trip go?

You've formed automatic life operations. Once you've filled your life with automatic life operations, you wake up 40 and miserable.

Staying mindful, is the art of deciding how your life is operated. yt: Sadghuru

Corruptions of the world world will drag you down, its your job to stay happy and enjoy your time on this gorgeous planet.

Drugs do influence the mind, and while much of it is opening your consciousness to other dimensions of thinking, abuse will lead to a 'drug hunger' where there is no value in the consumption, but you just want it. These hungers, drug, sex, power, money, etc are all results of mindlessness, and should be avoided to maintain control over those automatic operations of life.

If the drug helps you take a step forward and progress towards your spiritual end goal, who am I to say anything against it. However, if you use it because its friday and you had a shit week and your pissed at the world, then you may be using it wrong.

Get your life together first, and use drugs for assistance if necessary.

The human body is the most amazing ecosystem I can imagine. You can eat an apple, and within 8 hours it becomes human. You can eat garbage packaged food and it becomes human.

Eat properly, exercise appropriately, radical health recovery is a sign of awakening.

I beleive in you. This universe is amazing.

Look for the amazing and study it, don't let cognitive dissonance get in your way, let your interests guide you.

Study probity. if you dont know the word, please look it up.

For fucks sake with this theory
If a simulation of reality is indistinguishable from reality it IS reality
Why does it matter if it's a simulation when it's equal to realitt

lol. His loss. My life sucks.

>mindlessness
>drug hunger
>probity

Thanks user. I think I might have drug hunger for Sup Forums. Time for me to get off and get this shit done.

Take care of yourself, see you around maybe.

i didnt say this isnt reality, i'm saying that our consciousness will not dissapate once "this" reality is over (we die)

our consciousness will just be flung into the *other* reality that we originally existed in a dimension we are currently unable to experience or perceive

HOT!

basically instead of "heaven" from the biblical perspective after we *die* we ascend to our original dimensional perspective and "reality"

>I shitpost because deep down i try to escape the evil entity in me

1. The Democrats in the United States absolutely want WW3 with Russia. They will try to provoke it if Trump won't take the bait.

2. WW3 will be used to depopulate the world of Whites who will actually be the ones fighting it.

3. Islam/immigration is the cleansing fire meant to make the whole world stupid. The Jews direct the fire where necessary to break up nations. They will do this after winning WW3.

4. After the fire humanity will be left stupid and controllable for the Jews/elites to rule over them. Humanity will be as a slave caste to the "chosen" people.

5. The elites hope to elevate themselves above humanity into a kind of machine god consciousness. The worker bee humans will be left behind and wiped out when no longer needed.

6. The great mistake of the elites is that they will not be able to control Islam and it could sweep over the whole world before their vision is realized. Even now they practice staunch denial of this despite it looking bleak. They will do to themselves what the Romans did with the Germans.

7. Knowing their dream of Jewish Instrumentality will never be realized, the Jews will attempt to destroy the world. They would rather end humanity than see it go on without them at the top of it.

the irony is that only white people are smart enough to invent these crazy and convoluted conspiracy theories

That's because of the entity. You energize it by identifying with it. It doesn't care whether you suffer or not, as long as you continue buying into its narrative.
You may recognize it as the chatterbox constantly going on and on inside your head, feeding you random thoughts for the purpose of provoking emotional reactions from you. When it succeeds, which it usually does, the thought festers inside of you as you continue to feed it with your attention.

Bullshit but I believe it

YHVH is an "evil" cruel god who the elite worship, not Satan.

Muslim immigration is not an existential crisis for the West.

>Jewish Instrumentality

>black Egyptians had star gates to travel the galaxy until the wayciss white man came

I don't believe in God. I believe when I die, I'm dead and that's it.

The positives about this are, I wont be able to be sad about my death, because I'll be dead, and that's it.

It sucks I wont be able to hang out in heaven with the people I love, but I take comfort in the fact the universe will go on without me.

It has went on long before I was here and will continue long after I'm gone.

lol. Wrong. But you can keep thinking that. If I never knew nothing but the entity influencing me then I would never know the entity was evil and I was doing wrong. It's all I've ever known so it's all I know of the very concept of good and evil from my perspective. "You energize it by identifying with it." lol. So if I stop buying into it then it dies? Or I die? Certainly you don't mean that. You must mean that there is something else out there that is good, right? Some other good that only YOU are aware of, correct? And that if I just listen to YOU then all the bad energy in the world and all the bad things will just go away, right?

lol. Nope. Fuck off, Commie faggot. The truth is the entity controlling YOU is the evil one who has convinced YOU that YOU know better. That the answer can only lie in YOU. Not me. Not anyone else.

Get the fuck outta here. God damn I hate fucking Commies.

Sounds retarded. And gay. And even if it were true, why the fuck would you want to believe that?

Nah, here's a pill for all you kids out there.

Nihilism, Cynicism (contemporary sense), Pessimism, Negativity, Atheism, is overrated and truly a cancer on the world. You'll grow up one day and realize this. Maybe not. I hope you do, because I care, but it's possible you won't.

Find God. Find family. Find a community to care about. Make all 3 the best they can be.

Welcome to good life.

I've roused it, I see! An utterly predictable reaction.

Ditto!

Are the focus (((them)))?

You made up my position for me and then proceeded to attack that position. I'm not sure what you think you accomplished by that.

Transexuals, Traps and Gays are caused by opposite Parallel universes conflicting with each other, they are essentially getting influenced by their opposite sex counterpart without knowing it as the signals mix up.

>Tells me there's an evil entity controlling me
>Complains that I don't listen and tell him there's an evil entity controlling him
>Commie computer does not compute

This is how phoneposters are born.

Where did I say it's evil

You're right, you didn't say evil. You used insane.

>Your life has been hijacked by an insane entity that has tricked you into believing that you are it

The implication was obviously there that it was "wrong." Therefore evil. And when I used the word evil in a later reply, you responded the you roused it. Now you're just trying to change the direction of the argument by bringing up something entirely unrelated and moving the goal posts.

Into the trash you go. Kill yourself you postmodern commie trash.

Most of your brain is unconscious. As you are a conscious entity, you are not your brain, but rather a tiny fragment of it which receives messages from the rest. You are far too stupid to perform even the most basic tasks; even if given a thousand years, you couldn't parse a single second of eye-input data into a coherent picture. Nothing you actually do is your choice, but your brain's, while you watch and fool yourself into believing you have any control.

Eventually, consciousless intelligence will outcompete sentience and drive self-awareness to extinction. In the meantime, have a qt redhead.