Sweden...yes

You heard about that new sickness that only affects refugees in Sweden? How can you ne be touched by this Sup Forums?

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/03/the-trauma-of-facing-deportation

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/saving-normal/201401/multiple-personality-mental-disorder-myth-or-metaphor
scientificamerican.com/article/can-people-have-multiple-personalities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I react? Well if the little tykes are fast asleep, their ears won't be popping and they won't be pitching fits on the plane ride back home.

The elites are harvesting children

pizza gate

>promote mass immagration
>deport the parents
>harvest the children for underground paedo network

no one will be looking for them because no parents

That and harvest them for black market organ transplants.

This. Not only this method but the absolute lack of k owing who is who. If no one knows how many or who is in their country, it's extremely easy for people to just disappear.

PFHAHAHAHAHA are they mentally ill??
Who the fuck would fall for that?

These.

>Deportations from Sweden

are they sure they are talking about the right country?

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

>a problem that solves itself

I don't understand the trouble here. We don't want them, so they just give up? Sounds like a winning compromise.

pull the plug, problem solved
fiddilydee tomorrow's another day

Rachael (((Aviv)))

>((( Rachel Aviv)))

This was a condition invented by a Jew and the Jewish media over a decade ago.

>implying they get deported
[spoiler]they tend to go into hiding instead[/spoiler]

Those don't look like nasal cannulae and it doesn't look like a photo taken at any structure that would even have that kind equipment in the first place
If you were to ask where they got the photo, they would have to make up something stupid that you could debunk by literally searching on the internet about it
This is the kind of """news""" that Rachel (((Aviv)))) writes all day?

>"They are like Snow White" a doctor said.
Sweden PLEASE, even your doctors can't tell colors anymore

Sweden is more amazing by the day

this sounds like something out of a comedy show, but it's real life

>wasting all this flesh, blood, and bones

Rachel Aviv

Aviv is hebrew for spring (the season)

Wow. That's convenient as fuck.

this

Rachel (((Aviv)))

Everytime...

What kind of war time refugees are they if they stay after the war?

Neoliberals want them to stay to work
Leftists want them to stay to get our countries multicultural
Swedish Women wants the D
Fugees want Money

Easy Peasy Lemonsqueeze

Its actually a thing. People who tried to say its fake for a long time just got punished in diffrent ways. But this is old, latest thing was young men 18-40 who claimed they where kids and anyone who claimed it wassnt true got punished, fired from the job or hanged out in media. Now people start to accept that neither of this is true and that they actually lie, that its all fake. But some hardcore multiculti lovers still want to belive.

It's so rare that it only effects migrants in Sweden who have been informed they will be deported. It sounds like we should deport them before it spreads to the rest of the population.

Bingo!

yep

>(((Aviv)))

I just came to post this

Separating families is cruel and amoral. Please send those poor kids with their parents you swedish nazis

>Georgi spent three nights at the hospital in Falun before being sent home with a special supportive mattress.

That article is a fucking joke, my god. People are starting to wake up after so much of this bullshit...

>Arab women acting in an overly dramatic fashion
Wow I would have never guessed

>Sickness only affects refugees in Sweden
>Swedes must be the reason!

SWEDEN NO!!!
ftfy
just think of all the poor kids who will turn to radical Islam because they don't have strong parental figures in their life

At least they're not stabbing anyone to go to prison I guess, though still wasting hospital funds.

Make up artist here. Whoever did the make up on those two for the photo shoot did a good job but they are a few mistakes. I guess they were either too lazy to fix it or decided to touch the image up in photoshop after.

this meme is still supreme

>the Swedish Board of Health and Welfare advises that a patient will not recover until his family has permission to live in Sweden. “A permanent residency permit is considered by far the most effective ‘treatment,’ ” the manual says. “The turning point will usually be a few months to half a year after the family receives permanent residence.” The guidelines draw on the Israeli sociologist Aaron Antonovsky’s notion of a “sense of coherence.”

> Hacking argues that it is irrelevant to ask, “Is it real?” The better question is: “What makes it possible, in such and such a civilization, for this to be a way to be mad?”

>The children are embedded in a moral and political debate that is central to the country’s identity, complete with heroes (doctors), victims (patients), and villains (those who doubt the victims’ suffering).

*unzips dick*

I cant even tell if newyorker is a satire website, I went to the mainpage and every article looks like straight up pulled out of fantasy world.
How can you even write an article thats 15 pages long on an imaginary sickness.
This is master level jewry.

Pretty impressive they found maybe the only two teenage girls in the Syrian horde.

based

smes not all of you are cucks

I bet they wake for dinner.

To "cure" them just say they can stay but they have to take a plane ride to America's Disneyland as a treat be being cured.

When they realize they have been dropped in Syria it'll be too fucking late.

What's with Muzzlems and Mexicans that they just leave their children in strange countries?

Have they tried feeding them eggs?

>Fucked something up bad enough to be deported from Sweeden.

Pin this on the asshole parents who bit the hand feeding them.

>Laughing at peoples diseases
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

>let me take a picture
>just lay down and pretend you're sick

Fpbp and checked.

You know what cures these sick children?

Permanent asylum

as soon as they hear their parents getting it, they miraculously get well

i think we need to abolish borders and give everyone permanent residence here in Sweden, apparently it cures every form of ailment

but not cuckoldry

the the girls get the dick while like this?

Swedish state apparently.

Why do so much people want to come to the racist patriarchal rape culture supporting capitalist exploitative west?

We're saving them from ourselves.

be a hero and kill lots of them while they sleep

They live in refugee centers, what do you think?

Just end it all, nuke us america, then clean up your own communist infestation, and vow to never let this happen again

good point

Same old tactics.

>citizens don't want refugees
>pic of dead toddler on beach
>BAWW we have to save the children, let them in!
>Bad press about rapes and crime
>pics of sad kids after makeup artist paints blood on head and dust on face
>BAWWW poor kids

How many times do they think this is going to work?

Read about this the other day. One of the most Jewish pieces of bullshit ever devised. A brazen lie told over and over while the cry and kvetch and threaten until you accept it.

Only in sweden

>steal something
>get pissed when you have to gib it back

>In the nineteen-eighties, in the United States, a new illness took root as doctors became increasingly aware of the prevalence of childhood sexual abuse. Thousands of women were given a diagnosis of multiple-personality disorder; they discovered that they had two or more distinct personalities, at least one of which had been abused as a child. Hacking argues that it is irrelevant to ask, “Is it real?” The better question is: “What makes it possible, in such and such a civilization, for this to be a way to be mad?”

So this apathy disease is real, much like multiple personality disorders and Freud's hysterias, right?

Doctors today claiming multiple personality is bullshit:

psychologytoday.com/blog/saving-normal/201401/multiple-personality-mental-disorder-myth-or-metaphor

scientificamerican.com/article/can-people-have-multiple-personalities/

Bottom line, these kids are just acting based on subtle cues their parents give them, but you are a villain if you doubt them. Fuck this gay earth.

But then again these are sand-nigger children we talking about, do we really care about what the elites do with them?

>someone got paid hard money for writing this junk

Yet another reason all Jews must be removed from the West. Everything they touch turns into shit like this.

is there any hope for your country sven?

Swedes do. That's why it "only works in Sweden."

Everybody's in on the joke except the swedes themselves, who are a people with very low IQ, almost abbo like. They believe anything you tell them no matter how absurd, as if they are intellectually still 3 years old.

It seems similar to the sickness I have where all standards around me have disappeared in a sea of retarded pajeets and chinks while all the white people moved away

How do I get me one of those?

Yes and no

>Beaten until unconscious by their parents
That's a story I would believe. Also what children?

moar like Reach Tel Aviv amirite

Reminder that dumb swede fall for this hook line and sinker. They don't have the intellectual capacity of a normal adult in any other country. 99% of swedes could be convinced 2 + 2 = 5 in about 30 seconds. Dumb. Dumb. A people so stupid their existence is an ongoing slander against humanity.

Shit...That might just be it.

What do we do about this?

Why don't the Swedes just gas themselves. Seriously. It would be more humane than continuing with this bizarre death march.

I always see it. sandniggers and niggers do it always.
That over reactions they do is just terribly bad and retarted people fall for it.
Report and sage them.

Who knew those fucking vikings could still organize a raid?

Deport them and you will instantly notice how magically become cured.

Sweden has become satire on every level. Jesus Christ.

None whatsoever. We're done.

L.O.L.

Are the plugged into wall outlets? Those aren't nasal cannulae

Wow. What a super convenient illness.

Gas, gas, gas....

We'll, if my white child needs an organ transplant or a blood infusion, etc, I certainly don't want it coming from a sandnigger.

>“I’ve tried to persuade people to collaborate with me on studies, but there’s been this resistance to look into the brain and acknowledge that there is a biological system at work,” he said. “People have built this sort of belief system around these children, and this is where the residency permit comes in—it’s the symbol in this battle.”

I thought you retards were memeing, but the more I stay here, the more I start to believe. How THE FUCK is this real?

>Sweden
>Not glorious America
We need to up our game.

>Sweden is now falling for a trick that any responsible parent has seen before
wow

wow, that's rough. they should really speed up the process of deportation so that these people can be cured.

Don't be silly, their organs are used for experimental explosives.

>April 3rd 2017
HOW????!!!!!oneoneone

Maybe jews aren't as smart as we are led to believe.

You have to go back Sven.

The problem is that swedes cannot comprehend the concept of lying.
Too honest for this world.

>How can you ne be touched by this Sup Forums?

Because females are over emotional. Muh feels.

They aren't. They're definitely smart and cunning, that is indisputable, but they have deceived us into believing that they are some kind of mental superbeings which in turn gives them more power because we assume that they are light years ahead of us in intellectual prowess. We give them too much credit.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Aviv))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))